Laurice Dunning, CPM

Midwifery •  Female

Laurice Dunning

The Midwives & Associates, Inc.

227 W Broad St Ste 101 Bethlehem, PA 18018

Laurice Dunning, CPM is a midwife in Bethlehem, PA. She graduated from University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey and specializes in midwifery.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Laurice Dunning accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Laurice Dunning treats your condition or procedure

Laurice Dunning's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Laurice Dunning

Laurice Dunning?
Laurice Dunning's Performance
What People Say About Laurice Dunning, CPM
I can not say enough good stuff about Laurice !! I have had all three of my children with her and I wouldn’t want it any other way. She has so much experience and is very knowledgeable and personal yet professional. She’s always just a phone call away and remains calm and just always has a reassuring answer for you . She goes out of her way to make sure you as a mom are taking good care of yourself the entire way through your pregnancy and even more so as a new mommy to your new little bundle . If you are looking for a natural,safe,truly cared about as a person and not just another mom having a baby I can not can not recommend her enough . You WILL NOT will not be disappointed !!!!!!!!!!!!! If I could give a 10 star I would .
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurice Dunning, CPM?
I just flew past my youngest son's 2nd birthday & I feel a need to reflect on the day he was born & the care I've received from Laurice for this pregnancy & my previous 3 pregnancies. After a slightly traumatic labor & delivery with another CNM in the Lehigh Valley I found Laurice. From day 1 she & her husband treat you like family. The holistic approach Laurice uses should be the kind of care we should expect from all of our Drs, for some reason it's rare. Laurice empowers you to trust your body & intuition to create an ideal pregnancy, labor & delivery. All of my babies were born extremely healthy & I credit that to the guidance & support I received from Laurice. I was encouraged to become even healthier as a result of this guidance! As far as the L&D, Laurice was there to soothe myself & my husband for HOURS. You do not get that support in a hospital or from your cookie cutter OB. If you are looking for holistic go with Laurice. Just make sure you follow her advice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurice Dunning, CPM?
Laurice came highly recommended to me after birthing just about all the babies in our entire family. My first baby was delivered in a hospital and while all had gone well it just wasn’t the birth that I wanted. I felt disconnected from the experience and was frustrated by way too many restrictions I didn’t agree with. This time around everything was more perfect and memorable than I can even explain. I had so much freedom and yet still a lot of security and reassurance during my entire pregnancy and birth that it was unlike anything else I’ve ever experienced. To feel so empowered about my own body and experience with my baby is something I wish for every woman and for this I am more grateful than I can express to Laurice and her associates. I highly recommend them if you want to feel fully connected to both your baby and this whole experience of pregnancy and childbirth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurice Dunning, CPM?
I recently gave birth to my second child with Laurice and her apprentice. It was my very first home birth. This woman is so committed to her practice and to the women in her care. Laurice is a Godsend. So is her apprentice. I had a 32 hour labor with my baby posterior and they helped me turn him. I didn’t tear, I had a much easier and faster recovery and over 2 months later she still makes herself available if I have any concerns. She’s not just my midwife, she and her husband feel like family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurice Dunning, CPM?
Laurice delivered all 3 of my babies. The first one 10 yrs ago was such a great experience that I wouldn’t dare go with another practitioner. We just had another baby this last year and it was the same. She’s very knowledgable and gave me so much helpful info along the way that made me more comfortable, healthier, and energetic during my pregnancies. My births were drug free, I healed quickly, and felt supported through out everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurice Dunning, CPM?
Always such a warm and welcoming office environment and staff. During my pregnancies and -amazing deliveries- (7 with Laurice total), She, Laurice, has never ceased to astounded me, not only with her knowledge and years of experience (30+) but her above and beyond caring nature. She is everything you would ever look for in a midwife and has a true gift. She always puts her clients before herself. I could never imagine going anywhere else for my prenatal or gynecological care. 10 stars!
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurice Dunning, CPM?
All 4 of my kids were born with Laurice. I made the mistake of trying another office last time, LVP OB, to use ins and for female a Dr. Found out copays were more than Laurice is without ins, and I didn't meet the Dr. until my 4th visit. She informed me that the person delivering would likely be a male whom I've never met before. Went straight back to Laurice who treats me like family. I will never stray again no matter the cost! She has even given me advice without an office visit. Love her !
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurice Dunning, CPM?
Laurice has been my midwife/OBGYN for 20 years! She was there for me for 4 deliveries over a 14 year period. She really knows how to listen to your wants and needs to give you the best birth experience. She knows exactly what to say and do to ensure that your baby is born healthy. She is nonjudgmental about how you want your birth and knows how to make you feel confident and comfortable about your pregnancy, birth and raising your baby even when your hormones are going crazy. Thank you Laurice!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurice Dunning, CPM?
As the mother of eight children, I had different experiences with each one. The BEST births are the last five, which I've chosen to have under the care of Laurice Dunning. I've also called on Laurice during two miscarriages. Laurice always responds to my calls and texts, no matter the situation. She is genuine, caring, professional and very knowledgeable. I recommended her to every pregnant mom I meet. Don't let a negative review keep you from the best midwife in the Lehigh Valley!
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurice Dunning, CPM?
Laurice had been my midwife for over 10 testers now and I can't say enough wonderful things about her! I had all 3 of my children with her and she had always been competent and professional. But she is also warm and familiar and makes me feel like a valued part of her profession, not just another patient. I am extremely satisfied with the care I have received!
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurice Dunning, CPM?

How was your experience with Laurice Dunning?

• Midwifery