Lauri Deane, ARNP

Endocrinology, Diabetes & MetabolismFemaleAge 45

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Lauri Deane, ARNP is an Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialist in Miami, FL. She is affiliated with Jackson Memorial Hospital. Her office accepts new patients.

Lauri Deane, ARNP

Department of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism

1450 NW 10th Ave Miami, FL 33136

Compare Lauri Deane, ARNP with other Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialists near you

Lauri Deane's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Lauri Deane

Extremely well informed, fantastic communication skills, and excellent bedside manner.
bperez – May 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Lauri Deane, ARNP?
Lauri Deane have been helping me with my diabetes for over 2 years, she has helped to get my AIC from a 10.5 to 7.2 my helping me with my diet and trying different insulin that worked for me. She was great listening to my issues and making suggestion to who to control my diabetes, cholesterol and weight problems. Lauri was and will always be a patient person and will always help her patient to the fullest until they reach their goals.
Theresa M – Jun 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Lauri Deane, ARNP?
I am very pleased with the service and care I have received from Lauri Deane, APRN-BC and her staff. I have had only good experiences dealing with her. In seeing her regularly for a year now, she has my type II diabetic old man body feeling like a 12 year old Swedish boy; my labs confirm it. Most of all she listens and seems to be personable. She is very knowledgeable with the many treatments and management of my affliction. She has assiduously assisted me to lower my A1C <3 units. Today, she informed she is leaving Preste Medical for academia advancements; I will miss her and her professionalism. I am left to contemplate that her replacement will be as good as her. In the midst of pandemic life and the challenges of it; I will happily recommend Lauri, wherever she winds up. Thank you Lauri all for the kindness you show every time I visit. I can only wish you well on your new endeavors.
James Davis – May 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Lauri Deane, ARNP?
I was having stomach pain and suffering from extreme thinning of my hair. Laurie was so thorough in making sure I got every lab work possible in order to help me. She went above and beyond researching compound pharmacies in Miami to find me a prescription shampoo and stayed in touch with me every step of the way. She is very kind, caring, and knowledgeable. I honestly felt as if I was her only patient. If anyone gets the opportunity to see Laurie they are very lucky and in excellent hands!! I adore her.
May 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Lauri Deane, ARNP?
I am a diabetic and was referred to Lauri Deane. She was very attentive to my views and answered all questions or concerns I had. She ordered labs to control my diabetes and supplied me with eating guidelines and patterns of control. She instituted medicines to better assist me. Treatment plans was A OK. My A1C was high and was quickly regulated to a better regulated point. S. Ewing-MAY 21,2020
S. Ewing – May 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Lauri Deane, ARNP?
I am a type 2 diabetic. I began seeing Lauri about one year ago when she replaced the previous APRN in the endicrinology office where I was a patient. I was impressed with the amount of time and attention she gave me. Just as important was that she LISTENED to me and addressed and responded to my concerns in a manner that left me fully satisfied. She always went out of her way to help me. When necessary she called me back after hours. While of course she could not spend an endless amount of time with me on each visit I never felt that I had been shortchanged. I will soon be celebrating my 65th birthday and I have learned that some things are more important than others. For those patients looking to come under the care of an excellent medical professional I highly recommend Lauri Deane.
Scott Bender – Mar 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Lauri Deane, ARNP?
I am a type 1 diabetic for 35 years. I’ve had many doctors and tried many different treatments but always have had an issue with my A1 C being high. I’ve been seeing Lauri for several years and she is the first doctor that has really listened to me, made suggestions and helped me through the process of lowering my A-1 C. Doctors in the past with good intentions, lecture me etc. but never really listened and understood. I am so happy that I found Lauri and the medical field is A much better place with her. In it. She has excellent patient manner. I actually look forward to going to the doctor as I know I can be honest with her and she will help me without scolding meShe also continues to educate herself and keeps up-to-date on the latest findings. She understands and knows I try. Thank you Laurie
Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Lauri Deane, ARNP?
Dr Lauri is my doctor and she is the best, high recommend her.
Maria O'Phelan – Jan 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Lauri Deane, ARNP?
I personally do not have a visit however my mother-in-law did we had a little bit of trouble with the medication not being in pharmacy so I called after 5 might I say. And there's a nice lady there by the name of Donna she called Pharmacy made sure my mother-in-law was set before the weekend with her antibiotics. She went above and beyond her job and we are so thankful for her on top of it it's the holidays so I know things are kind of crazy so thanks again Miss Donna we really appreciate you.
Dec 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Lauri Deane, ARNP?
I experienced fatigue, lack of appetite, weight gain, and some confusion at times. Lauri checked my thyroid hormones. She found my results were coming back on the fringes of the normal range, and ended up diagnosing me with hypothyroidism. Lauri created a treatment plan, and was able to help me, she is such a good listener. At my previous clinic, I was simply told that my symptoms were normal for someone my size. Following my treatment plan I have lost 40 lbs, and I am feeling as energetic as ever, thank you Lauri!
Ed – Sep 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Lauri Deane, ARNP?
Dr Deane is the best! She really takes her time to explain everything I needed to know and my prescription. She really cares for her patients and she has such a warm heart.... very caring, loving and passionate about her job.
We love Dr Deane – Sep 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Lauri Deane, ARNP?
Lauri Deane help my Elderly Mom with her diabetes!! Which no Doctor could off done!! I strongly recommend Lauri Deane to anyone who is looking to make their family healthy and live a longer life!! Thanks Lauri Deane!!!
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Annmarie St John – Aug 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Lauri Deane, ARNP?
Lauri was very caring and took her time.
Aug 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Lauri Deane, ARNP?
It’s taken me four years to find someone to properly diagnosis my Thyroid disorder! It’s a comfortable environment and staffed with a knowledgeable group. Lauri was very informative and supportive. She took her time with me and I felt heard!
Lorena – Aug 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Lauri Deane, ARNP?

How was your experience with Lauri Deane?