Dr. Laurence Aquino, DPT

Dr. Laurence Aquino, DPT

Physical Therapy  ·
Dr. Laurence Aquino, DPT is a physical therapist in Panama City Beach, FL. He specializes in physical therapy.Read his story

120 N Richard Jackson Blvd

Panama City Beach, FL 32407

Learn about Dr. Aquino

Dr. Aquino's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Aquino "Laurence has 14 years of experience in the field of inpatient, outpatient, SNF, and Home Health Physical Therapy. Laurence is Certified Lymphedema Therapist, Graston Technique Provider , Fascial Movement Taping - Rocktape, Interactive Metronome Provider, Orthopedic Manual Therapist- MAPS ( in progress) , MPS Therapy certified for Pain Management, Certified Clinical Instructor by APTA. He specialized on orthopedic conditions and sports injuries with an ultimate goal is to return patients to their prior level of function and achieve their goals. He likes to play basketball, volleyball, swimming, running, biking and playing the drums. "

This content was provided by Dr. Aquino "Rehabilitating patients through functional movement reintegration to optimal  specific functional performance by collaborating best evidence based physical therapy practice."

• Physical Therapy

Dr. Aquino does not have any board certifications listed.

• Electrical Stimulation
  • Rehabilitation After Stroke or Trauma
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound

Education data for Dr. Aquino is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Aquino has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Aquino has no media or publications listed.

• Filipino

Dr. Aquino does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aquino and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Aquino's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Aquino

Dr. Aquino?
What People Say About Dr. Laurence Aquino, DPT
RecentHighestLowest
I highly recommend Dr. Aquino. I have recently completed a course of treatment for a knee replacement and credit him with my speedy recovery. He is always professional, extremely knowledgeable, caring and upbeat. There were days when I was feeling pretty lowdown and a visit to him would get me...Read More
Nancy Clark in Panama City Beach, FL – Sep 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Aquino, DPT?
helped me and effectively pushed me.
Zenell Shah in Panama City, FL – Sep 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Aquino, DPT?
Dr. Aquino is awesome and professional. His work ethic is top notch. I have had multiple knee surgeries and with his help,? I'm doing so much better. He's very enthusiastic about helping you reach your full potential. I would recommend him to anyone.
Cozetta Brown – Sep 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Aquino, DPT?
WOW! Lawrence has helped me so much in such a brief time with my shoulder injury! He is amazing! I have found Lawrence to be very knowledgeable about my injury and what I need to do to help it heal. What I like the most is that he explains the exercises and why I am doing them. He, also, gives me...Read More
Mary Moore in Panama City Beach, FL – Aug 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Aquino, DPT?
Laurence is very attentive and caring. He listened to my complaints, knew the proper exercises for my pain and after six treatments ( and exercise at home) I am almost pain free
D. Robinson in Panama City Beach, FL – Aug 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurence Aquino, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Aquino?