Dr. Lauren Worrall, PSY.D

Clinical Psychology •  Female • Age 41

Dr. Worrall

Birmingham Neuropsychological Services

999 Haynes St Ste 345 Birmingham, MI 48009

Dr. Lauren Worrall, PSY.D is a clinical psychologist in Birmingham, MI and has been practicing for 11 years. She graduated from The Chicago School Of Professional Psychology in 2008 and specializes in clinical psychology, psychology, and more.

Dr. Worrall's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Worrall

Dr. Worrall?
Dr. Worrall's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lauren Worrall, PSY.D
I had such a positive experience with Dr. Worrall and highly recommend reaching out to her. Dr. Worrall conducted very thorough testing for my 12 year old daughter, which lasted all day, and was able to make it enjoyable and pleasant. The report Dr. Worrall provided afterwards was much more than I expected. She put a lot of thought to it and provided a plethora of valuable information. I’ve shown it to my daughter’s school and other doctors and all mentioned how helpful the report was and even said they’d like to use her format. I’m definitely going back if my daughter needs anything in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Worrall, PSY.D?
Our family had a wonderful experience working with Dr. Worrall. She is caring, professional and thoughtful. Because of Dr. Worrall's detailed report and diagnosis, we were able to get our son the help he needed and he is now excelling in school. We really appreciated the more personal approach she was able to provide to our son- the sessions were conducted based on our son's needs and ability. We could recommend Dr. Worrall to anyone, without hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Worrall, PSY.D?
Dr. Worrall evaluated my teenage daughter. Her evaluation was incredibly thorough. And she was very thoughtful and compassionate while working with all of us! The information obtained about my daughter has been very helpful for the school and for her family. It’s made her life much better!! And her family too! I recommend this type evaluation for any parent who has concerns about their child’s learning or emotional health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Worrall, PSY.D?
Our experience with Dr. Worrall could not have been better. Our son immediately connected with her and felt comfortable with her, as did we. She is incredibly thorough and professional, and took all the time necessary to make sure we were comfortable with the whole process
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Worrall, PSY.D?
Dr. Worrall is honestly one of the best professionals whom I’ve ever engaged. She took the time to evaluate and understand my child in a way nobody else ever has done. She goes way above and beyond in helping her patients. I give her the HIGHEST recommendations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Worrall, PSY.D?
My daughter needed testing for a school she was considering attending and I was given a list of doctors to choose from. Dr. Worrall’s website was clear and detailed, giving me all of the information I needed before deciding to contact her. She responded right away and worked us into the schedule within the short time frame that we needed. When my rather shy daughter met with her the following week, she felt comfortable immediately and I was contacted with the preliminary test results just a couple of hours after we left. The full report we received was clear and thoughtfully written, making it very easy to understand and work from. Dr. Worrall is personable and caring and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone needing the services she provides.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Worrall, PSY.D?
I have known and worked with Dr. Worrall for years. When my son needed an evaluation, she was our first choice. I am continually impressed by her subtle, insightful approach and her uncommon ability to communicate with her clients and their families. Not surprisingly, she was able to help my son gain a greater understanding of himself and aided us in making good decisions regarding his education.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Worrall, PSY.D?
Dr. Worrall was noting but professional and understanding when working with my daughter and myself. She helped my daughter to feel comfortable and not stressed with the testing process. Dr. answered all our questions and spent as much time as needed with us. The test results and report were easy to understand with Dr.Worrall's direction. The report was extremely thorough and will help us tremendously as we navigate the balance of high school and transition to college. An all around positive experience !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Worrall, PSY.D?
I myself am a school psychologist and when I was in need of a clinical psychologist for my son, I wanted the best. I wanted someone who would cares, who has patience, and who want what is best for my child. I found all of that in Dr. Worrall. She takes her time and cover all basses when it comes to your child. She takes the time to know and understand the family life, school life and any other factor that is needed to come to a sound conclusion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Worrall, PSY.D?
Dr. Worrall has been so instrumental in helping my son. She is truly the most knowledgeable, compassionate, and clinically dedicated physician. She took her time with my son and made him have such a wonderful testing experience. I have been on such a journey trying to find the best way to understand how my son learns, his strengths, and areas he needs help in order to succeed. She has altered his path in life. I am a Pediatrician and have met many physicians hoping to help my son. Dr. Worrall has changed my son's educational path. I would recommend Dr. Worrall for gaining insight on your child's path to be a successful learner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Worrall, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Worrall?

My focus includes the assessment of learning disabilities, ADHD, autism spectrum disorders, social/emotional difficulties, brain injury, and other neurodevelopmental disorders. I meet students and families where they are at, in a nurturing and suppor...

• Clinical Psychology

2008
The Chicago School Of Professional Psychology
1997
Hamilton College

Dr. Worrall accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Worrall has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(248) 275-9765Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Worrall treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Worrall's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • ADHD Testing
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Assessment
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Individual Therapy
  • Learning Disabilities
  • Neuropsychological Testing
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Disorders