Dr. Lauren Worrall, PSY.D

Clinical PsychologyFemaleAge 42

Dr. Worrall

Birmingham Neuropsychological Services

999 Haynes St Ste 345 Birmingham, MI 48009

Dr. Lauren Worrall, PSY.D is a Clinical Psychologist in Birmingham, MI and has over 13 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from The Chicago School of Professional Psychology medical school in 2008. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Worrall to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Clinical Psychologists in your area

Review Highlight

"I have had the absolute pleasure of working with Dr. Lauren Worrall for the evaluation of my 15 yearn old son. Her professionalism and approach are absolutely..."

- Sara R. Feb. 6, 2020See more reviews

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Worrall treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Worrall's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Assessment
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Individual Therapy
  • Learning Disabilities
  • Neuropsychological Testing
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Disorders
  • Psychological Evaluation
  • Psychological Testing
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress

Dr. Worrall accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Worrall has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(248) 275-9765Find providers who accept this insurance

Dr. Worrall's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Worrall

Dr. Worrall?
  • Listened & answered questions (20)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (20)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (19)
    Dr. Worrall was AMAZING with our five year old son, and we would highly recommend her. She was kind, patient, thorough, and made him feel so comfortable. Communication was prompt and seamless via email and text. She was also extremely prompt with feedback after our appointment, and was genuinely invested in our family's success. We look forward to working with her again!
    Brooke Vitale – Jan 23, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Worrall, PSY.D?
    Dr. Worrall is so professional and thorough. Her neuropsych evaluation is so detailed you know she has put her heart and soul into that report. She made us feel comfortable and explains the data in layman terms. We highly recommend Dr. Worrall..hands down!
    Jul 02, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Worrall, PSY.D?
    Dr. Worrall is a skilled professional adept at quickly establishing A bond of trust and confidence with our 8 year old son. And just as much, she listened carefully to our desire as parents to better understand our son and appropriately provide for his educational needs. The comprehensive evaluative report Dr. Worrall provided and her oral explanation to us of what she observed were invaluable to helping our son with his social and educational needs. We recommend Dr. Worrall to anyone in need of a caring, talented professional to evaluate and analyze the unique psychological needs of their child.
    Jul 02, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Worrall, PSY.D?
    Flexible in scheduling, comprehensive in care, & compassionate with relationships!
    Julie – Jun 15, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Worrall, PSY.D?
    I have had the absolute pleasure of working with Dr. Lauren Worrall for the evaluation of my 15 yearn old son. Her professionalism and approach are absolutely unsurpassed by any treatment professional I have encountered. Dr. Worrall was able quickly to establish trust and put my son at ease. What's more amazing is that her genuine care and concern did not end when she completed her evaluation. She has and continues, to go above and beyond her obligations to check on him and his progress. Dr. Worrall is not only a consummate professional, she is a truly caring and vested person. Our relationship continues to be an absolute pleasure. There are not words that accurately convey how strongly I would recommend Dr. Worrall and her services.
    Sara R. Feb. 6, 2020 – Feb 06, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Worrall, PSY.D?
    I had such a positive experience with Dr. Worrall and highly recommend reaching out to her. Dr. Worrall conducted very thorough testing for my 12 year old daughter, which lasted all day, and was able to make it enjoyable and pleasant. The report Dr. Worrall provided afterwards was much more than I expected. She put a lot of thought to it and provided a plethora of valuable information. I’ve shown it to my daughter’s school and other doctors and all mentioned how helpful the report was and even said they’d like to use her format. I’m definitely going back if my daughter needs anything in the future.
    Parent of 12 Year Old Daughter – Jan 03, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Worrall, PSY.D?
    Our family had a wonderful experience working with Dr. Worrall. She is caring, professional and thoughtful. Because of Dr. Worrall's detailed report and diagnosis, we were able to get our son the help he needed and he is now excelling in school. We really appreciated the more personal approach she was able to provide to our son- the sessions were conducted based on our son's needs and ability. We could recommend Dr. Worrall to anyone, without hesitation.
    Nov 15, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Worrall, PSY.D?
    Dr. Worrall evaluated my teenage daughter. Her evaluation was incredibly thorough. And she was very thoughtful and compassionate while working with all of us! The information obtained about my daughter has been very helpful for the school and for her family. It’s made her life much better!! And her family too! I recommend this type evaluation for any parent who has concerns about their child’s learning or emotional health.
    Ann Callahan – Oct 03, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Worrall, PSY.D?
    Our experience with Dr. Worrall could not have been better. Our son immediately connected with her and felt comfortable with her, as did we. She is incredibly thorough and professional, and took all the time necessary to make sure we were comfortable with the whole process
    Aug 31, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Worrall, PSY.D?
    Dr. Worrall is honestly one of the best professionals whom I’ve ever engaged. She took the time to evaluate and understand my child in a way nobody else ever has done. She goes way above and beyond in helping her patients. I give her the HIGHEST recommendations.
    Lauren C. – Aug 12, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Worrall, PSY.D?
    My daughter needed testing for a school she was considering attending and I was given a list of doctors to choose from. Dr. Worrall’s website was clear and detailed, giving me all of the information I needed before deciding to contact her. She responded right away and worked us into the schedule within the short time frame that we needed. When my rather shy daughter met with her the following week, she felt comfortable immediately and I was contacted with the preliminary test results just a couple of hours after we left. The full report we received was clear and thoughtfully written, making it very easy to understand and work from. Dr. Worrall is personable and caring and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone needing the services she provides.
    Jul 20, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Worrall, PSY.D?
    I have known and worked with Dr. Worrall for years. When my son needed an evaluation, she was our first choice. I am continually impressed by her subtle, insightful approach and her uncommon ability to communicate with her clients and their families. Not surprisingly, she was able to help my son gain a greater understanding of himself and aided us in making good decisions regarding his education.
    Jun 29, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Worrall, PSY.D?
    Dr. Worrall was noting but professional and understanding when working with my daughter and myself. She helped my daughter to feel comfortable and not stressed with the testing process. Dr. answered all our questions and spent as much time as needed with us. The test results and report were easy to understand with Dr.Worrall's direction. The report was extremely thorough and will help us tremendously as we navigate the balance of high school and transition to college. An all around positive experience !
    Jun 24, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Worrall, PSY.D?
    I myself am a school psychologist and when I was in need of a clinical psychologist for my son, I wanted the best. I wanted someone who would cares, who has patience, and who want what is best for my child. I found all of that in Dr. Worrall. She takes her time and cover all basses when it comes to your child. She takes the time to know and understand the family life, school life and any other factor that is needed to come to a sound conclusion.
    MI – Jun 22, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Worrall, PSY.D?
    Dr. Worrall has been so instrumental in helping my son. She is truly the most knowledgeable, compassionate, and clinically dedicated physician. She took her time with my son and made him have such a wonderful testing experience. I have been on such a journey trying to find the best way to understand how my son learns, his strengths, and areas he needs help in order to succeed. She has altered his path in life. I am a Pediatrician and have met many physicians hoping to help my son. Dr. Worrall has changed my son's educational path. I would recommend Dr. Worrall for gaining insight on your child's path to be a successful learner.
    Birmingham, MI – Jun 21, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Worrall, PSY.D?
    We brought both our son and daughter for neuropsych and educational testing to Dr. Worrall. She was amazing. She gave us the most thoughtful, in-depth report. We left with a clear picture of both of their emotional/learning strengths and struggles, and Dr. Worrall gave us detailed recommendations on how to best support them. She went above and beyond when I needed her assistance dealing with school, creating a doable learning plan for both. She was kind and generous to my children. I highly recommend Dr. Worrall!
    Andrea J in Bloomfield Hills , MI – Jun 20, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Worrall, PSY.D?
    My family was very fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Worrall. She was instrumental in helping us determine and receive accommodations for upcoming standardized testing and college. I've overheard teachers at my son's school mention that they prefer evaluations written by her because they are clear, cover all important points, and are received in a timely manner. At our follow-up visit, she explained the results in a way that we could easily understand, and she provided insightful recommendations for us. On a personal note, I truly enjoyed meeting Dr. Worrall and sharing our story with her. She is easy to talk with, and I could feel how she truly cares and was interested in not only my child, but our family as a whole unit. My son mentioned that he felt comfortable working with her for the entire day. She offered him breaks and kept checking to make sure he was at ease during the testing. She is a kind and caring doctor. I highly recommend her.
    Huntington Woods, MI – Jun 19, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Worrall, PSY.D?
    Dr. Worrall was so wonderful with our son and we couldn’t be more thankful for all of her help! She made it such an easy experience for him, and as parents, we knew we were working with the right person from day one! I recommend her all of the time!
    Troy , MI – Jun 19, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Worrall, PSY.D?
    I highly recommend Dr. Worrall. She is amazing! I liked her so much I told my pediatrician to file her contact information to give to other parents that need testing done. She is patient, kind and understanding. Works really well with kids. Above all she did a superb job in testing my child and her report was spot on.
    Beverly Hills, MI – Jun 18, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Worrall, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Worrall?

My focus includes the assessment of learning disabilities, ADHD, autism spectrum disorders, social/emotional difficulties, brain injury, and other neurodevelopmental...Read more

My mission is to support and nurture students and to empower children and families to understand their learning profiles and their needs. My focus is on...Read more

• Clinical Psychology