Lauren Rohrbaugh, LMFT

Lauren Rohrbaugh, LMFT

Marriage & Family Therapy  ·
Female  ·
Lauren Rohrbaugh, LMFT is a marriage & family therapist in Seaford, DE. She specializes in marriage & family therapy, substance abuse counseling, and more.

413 High St

Seaford, DE 19973

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware

Learn about Lauren Rohrbaugh

This content was provided by Lauren Rohrbaugh "It is my core belief that every individual is unique, and must be treated as such. Therefore I approach each client by creating a unique treatment plan customized to their specific needs. I do this by combining professional training, various therapeutic techniques, and my own personal experience when helpful, to assist clients in the road to achieving their goal of healing & self growth. We do this as a team.

Based on the client I am seeing, I may use different theoretical orientations such as, but not limited to cognitive-behavioral therapy, acceptance & commitment therapy, solution-focused therapy, and attachment theory. In addition, interventions may be used and referrals made as needed.

My own life experiences have allowed me to have a deepened compassion for my clients and a heightened level of empathy. I have always found joy in the smiles and happiness of others. Now I have found my passion and my sense of purpose guiding individuals on their journeys to inner peace & happiness."

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Adolescent Psychology
  • Individual Counseling
  • Substance Abuse Counseling

Lauren Rohrbaugh does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Delaware.

• Chapman University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005

Lauren Rohrbaugh has no awards or honors listed.

Lauren Rohrbaugh has no media or publications listed.

Lauren Rohrbaugh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Lauren Rohrbaugh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Lauren Rohrbaugh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Lauren Rohrbaugh

Lauren Rohrbaugh?
Lauren Rohrbaugh's Performance

How was your experience with Lauren Rohrbaugh?