Dr. Lauren Montieth, DC

Dr. Lauren Montieth, DC

Functional Medicine  |
Dr. Lauren Montieth, DC is a functional medicine provider who practices in Indianapolis, IN. She is 34 years old. Read her story

4375 Georgetown Rd

Indianapolis, IN 46254

Learn about Dr. Montieth

Dr. Montieth's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Montieth "The first area of "natural medicine" I studied was in nutraceuticals, starting around the age of 13. Growing up in a family-owned health food store made the crunchy, granola lifestyle part of who we were, but it wasn't until I could spend more time around my dad (who continues to dedicate his life to researching and educating others about natural living and alternative medicine) that I started to pick up the practical application of the many different products available. I have to thank him for turning me into "a product snob" and teaching me that not all products are created equal. Over the past 18 years, I have continued to grow & learn with the every-changing nutraceutical world. My undergraduate studies at Purdue University began the process of learning more about the body, biochemistry, and the vital connections the mind play in health. It wasn't until Logan College of Chiropractic that I truly received an understanding of "how the body works" as a whole, learning much more in depth about the vital importance of the neurology and packing my toolbox full of hands-on therapies and treatment options for a variety of health issues. Since getting into full-time practice in 2007, I started to branch into two different areas of specialty – prenatal and pediatric care from a holistic, non-invasive, non-drug approach; and functional medicine. When I started looking and asking, I found the majority of my patients seemed to have chronic, on-going issues. Some mild, some severe. Some young, some old. I wanted answers and solutions that made sense from a common sense view AND physiological standpoint that didn't leave my patients with a long list of pills to take for the rest of their life – pharmaceutical or nutraceutical. In these two areas of practice, I feel at peace with finding my calling, my purpose and my passion."

This content was provided by Dr. Montieth "We believe in treating the cause of dis-ease, not just the symptoms. We also believe the sum is greater than its parts ... so we treat each person as a whole and only incorporate safe, holistic, and science-based treatments for infants, kids, and adults.

We offer a variety of holistic services and natural therapies that complement our patient-based care. We pay close attention to each individual patient's past and present lifestyle as we assess and evaluate for root causes of dis-ease and distress. We put forth a lot of time and effort in building a plan of action that is congruent with your goals, your finances, and your lifestyle.  While all fields of medicine are truly a practice, we strive to base treatments and recommendations on clinical experience and science, intermixed with a little bit of common sense. "

• Functional Medicine
  • Chiropractic

Dr. Montieth does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Acute Fatty Liver of Pregnancy
  • Addiction
  • Adult Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Allergies
  • Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Thyroid Disease

• Activator Methods Chiropractic Technique
  • Applied Kinesiology (AK)
  • Chronic Pain Management
  • Cold Laser Therapy
  • Cranial Release Technique (CRT)
  • Detoxification
  • Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Nutritional Supplementation
  • Reiki Therapy
  • Sacro Occipital Technique (SOT)
  • Soft Tissue Massage
  • Stress Management
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Purdue University / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • Logan University
    Other Education | Completed 2007

Dr. Montieth has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Montieth has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Montieth does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Montieth and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Montieth's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Are you Dr. Montieth?