Lauren Kropa, PA-C

Obesity Medicine ·  Female · Age 35

Lauren Kropa

Medical Weight Loss Center Of Harrisburg, LLC

2200 Dover Rd Harrisburg, PA 17112

Lauren Kropa, PA-C is an obesity medicine specialist in Harrisburg, PA and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from Kings College in 2007 and specializes in obesity medicine and physician assistant (pa).

Lauren Kropa accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Lauren Kropa treats your condition or procedure

• Overweight
  • Vitamin B12 Injection
  • Weight Gain
  • Weight Loss Management

We are a medical weight loss facility. We use medications to aid in weight loss. We also address behavioral and dietary changes to further weight loss and instill healthy behaviors. We treat Binge Eating Disorder as well as obesity. There is no indiv...

• Obesity Medicine
  • Physician Assistant (PA)

2007

Likelihood to recommend Lauren Kropa

Lauren Kropa?
Lauren Kropa's Performance
What People Say About Lauren Kropa, PA-C
Lauren was very thorough in explaining eating habits, portion sizes, and medications. Would high recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lauren Kropa, PA-C?
Lauren is great ! She is patient, kind, and always knows the right things to say to get you back on track. I recommend Medical Weight Loss to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lauren Kropa, PA-C?
Always sees you quick with almost no wait time. Listens and offers suggestions when needed. Really seems to care about you achieving your individualized goals.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lauren Kropa, PA-C?
Laura was very kind and helpful. She didn't make me feel like I was a hopeless case. I've only had one visit but I'm looking forward to going back. I think I'll benefit a little more from the next visit because now i know what to expect.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lauren Kropa, PA-C?
From the moment you step into the office everyone is very nice and they make you feel comfortable. Lauren is a great motivator! If you get side tracked she gets you back on the path! I recommend Medical Weight Loss to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lauren Kropa, PA-C?
La doctora Lauren Kropa me hizo sentir segura y en confianza. Escucho todas mis inquietudes y dudas. Es muy amable y profesional. Me siento satisfecha y agradecida de su labor. Gracias!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lauren Kropa, PA-C?
Laura is amazing she is detailed to your every need and takes time with you during your appointment. Couldn’t be happier with my progress.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lauren Kropa, PA-C?
Lauren is kind and compassionate. She works with you to create the best treatment plan to reach your goals.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lauren Kropa, PA-C?
She is so caring and kind, as is the rest of the practice. She listens, and helps you make the best choices for you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lauren Kropa, PA-C?
Lauren was very attentive to my specific needs and gave me all the information and resources needed to help me achieve my goal! The staff was also very friendly and helpful in answering all my questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lauren Kropa, PA-C?
She is fantastic. She listens and helps patients decide what changes need to happen in their lifestyle choices
×Post a ResponseAre you Lauren Kropa, PA-C?
I have had great success during my time at the Harrisburg Weightloss Center. Everyone is always friendly, professional and helps to provide the answers I need. I feel like Lauren is really interested in helping me be successful long term.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lauren Kropa, PA-C?
Lauren is both professional and personal! She treats you like a trusted friend! I actually look forward to my appointments! This practice has changed my life and I am beyond grateful I found them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lauren Kropa, PA-C?
Awesome service great care and encouragement. I like that Lauren takes tge extra step to e sure you get the maximum benefits of weightloss. Lovely place to receive care and guidance in weightloss.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lauren Kropa, PA-C?
Lauren is awesome I have been workung witg her about my weight usdues and the encouragement and care I receive is just great. All tge staff is pleasant and caring. Lovely place to deticate your weightloss.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lauren Kropa, PA-C?
Loved the staff and the atmosphere. The staff were knowledgeable, and respectful. I definitely recommend this place.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lauren Kropa, PA-C?

How was your experience with Lauren Kropa?