Dr. Lauren Hogan, DPT

Dr. Lauren Hogan, DPT

Physical Therapy  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Lauren Hogan, DPT is a physical therapist in Wauwatosa, WI and has been practicing for 5 years. She graduated from Marquette University / College Of Health Sciences in 2010 and specializes in physical therapy, sports medicine, and more.Read her story

3333 N Mayfair Rd Ste 101

Wauwatosa, WI 53222

Learn about Dr. Hogan

Dr. Hogan's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hogan "I initially decided to become a physical therapist after multiple injuries growing up and participating in sports. I was, and continue to be, absolutely fascinated by how our body functions in daily life, during sports and other activities. I began my career studying Athletic Training at Marquette University, working with multiple Division I athletic teams, and continued at Marquette with their Doctorate in Physical Therapy program. I completed a post-graduate orthopaedic physical therapy residency to advance my knowledge after graduation. I am continuously working on progressing my my skills via continuing education courses to help my patients get better faster. I am passionate about helping my patients truly understand what is going on with their condition, how they can help themselves get back to their normal function and prevent recurrences or future injuries. I treat the whole body - from head to toe - and try to look at how one body part or prior injury can influence another. I have a special interest in treating runners and gymnasts, and also have special training in the treatment of sports-related concussions."

This content was provided by Dr. Hogan "As a physical therapist, I am extremely lucky to have the time to spend with patients to hear their whole story during an initial evaluation and throughout the treatment process. I am able to get to know patients - find out their goals, what they want to achieve with PT, what they need from me.

My goal as a health care provider is not to dictate care, but to work as a part of a team with my patient and other health care providers. I take the time to make sure a patient thoroughly understands what is going on with their condition, what treatment techniques may be helpful, and ultimately what the patient needs to do to regain and maintain function. I love being a part of a patient's rehabilitation process and watching gradual, small gains add up to big changes in function."

• Physical Therapy
  • Orthopedic Physical Therapy
  • Sports Medicine

Dr. Hogan does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cervicogenic Headache

• Graston Technique®
  • Orthopedic Rehabilitation
  • Spine and Sports Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
  • Sports Rehabilitation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• Marquette University / College Of Health Sciences
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2008
  • Marquette University / College Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • Evidence In Motion Orthopaedic Residency Program
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Hogan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hogan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hogan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hogan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hogan's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Dr. Hogan?

How was your experience with Dr. Hogan?