Contact provider for availability

Dr. Lauren Golia, PHD

Counseling ·  Female

Dr. Golia
551 Grand Ave Grand Junction, CO 81501

Dr. Lauren Golia, PHD is a counselor in Grand Junction, CO. She specializes in counseling.

Dr. Golia accepts

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Golia treats your condition or procedure

• Counseling

Dr. Golia's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Golia

4.1

Dr. Golia?
Dr. Golia's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lauren Golia, PHD
Dr. Golia had come highly recommended, however fumbled with paperwork and coordination with my care team. She had major weaknesses on the administrative end.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Golia, PHD?
Dr. Golia's practice is unparalleled. Her depth of knowledge in the field and professionalism are met with compassion and empathy. She guides you through the work at an appropriate pace, giving you tools along the way, helping you to empower yourself. Breaking down the work into digestible pieces, Dr. Golia innately meets you where you're at while also challenging you to grow. Struggling in my depths, she provided a safe space to unfold without judgment. I cannot recommend her enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Golia, PHD?
I have become a new person since beginning treatment with Dr. Golia. The encouraging, knowledgeable, and judgment-free space she provides is something I have not found anywhere else. She excels at providing a holistic approach to psychotherapy, and she goes out of her way to ensure patient well-being. I have never had such a safe and comfortable therapeutic environment and relationship. I HIGHLY recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Golia, PHD?
I am a medical professional who sought out help from another medical professional as I was struggling with depression. Dr. Golia fit the bill and helped me obtain a better understanding of my mental health issues as well as provided several different approaches for dealing with difficult times in my personal life and marriage. I would unequivocally recommend Dr. Golia to anyone seeking counseling for help in managing their own personal struggles.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Golia, PHD?
Dr. Golia has had a positive impact on my life. She allows me express myself openly and without judgement and criticism. Dr. Golia is a stunning, smart woman who is very educated and applies her skills to address whatever my concerns are. I would highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Golia, PHD?
Dr. Golia is a very knowledgeable and skilled therapist. She provided support with a kind and genuine approach that allowed me to discuss my concerns openly and develop skills to better manage the challenges I was bringing to session. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Golia, PHD?
Dr. Golia is a very skilled psychotherapist, with a psychodynamic perspective that is increasingly hard to find among therapists. She is warm, empathic, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Golia, PHD?
Dr. Golia’s clinical skills and personal compassion have helped me to identify and manage problems that I’ve struggled with my entire adult life. With her help, I’m able to separate myself from my trauma, and live my best life in spite of it, rather than be governed by it. She offers a sliding scale fee that makes it possible for me to use her services. Appointments are appropriately frequent, appropriately long, and appropriately challenging.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Golia, PHD?
I was seeming lauren beffore she left Behaviorial zheal and Wellness for about six months. My copay was $25 and her fee went to $125. I didn't try to schedule with Lauren because of cost. No notification given as to her leaving either. Behavioral Health assigned me to another counselor who then left.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Golia, PHD?
I have recommended Lauren to several people and they have had great success with her help to manage grief, depression and anxiety. Lauren understands and provides tools to handle complex grief and understands how there can be different layers to unravel. She has the ability to quickly address issues expressed. This is why I can recommend her. With the other reviews posted it is important to know her previous agency had constraints. She is now on her own and offers more flexibility.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Golia, PHD?
Lauren has offered me insightful interpretations and helpful coping strategies to manage my depression and anxiety over the years. I have felt empowered from our work. She's helped me to see dysfunctional patterns in my behavior and relationships, understand where they came from, and how to move forward. Lauren also consults with my physician who also prescribes my meds to make sure we're all on the same page. I've referred coworkers, friends, and family members to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Golia, PHD?
I would have before but her price range is now too high.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Golia, PHD?
Lauren has helped me navigate a number of issues rooted in depression and anxiety over the past few years. She has proven thoughtful, intelligent, and challenges me in healthy ways. I trust her completely.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Golia, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Golia?

Compare Providers