Counseling  |
Female
Dr. Lauren Golia, PHD
Dr. Lauren Golia, PHD is a counseling provider who practices in Grand Junction, CO.

551 Grand Ave

Grand Junction, CO 81501

Learn about Dr. Golia

• Counseling

Dr. Golia does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Education data for Dr. Golia is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Golia has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Golia has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Golia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Golia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Golia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Golia to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Golia's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Edison, NJ |
I was seeming lauren beffore she left Behaviorial zheal and Wellness for about six months. My copay was $25 and her fee went to $125. I didn't try to schedule with Lauren because of cost. No notification given as to her leaving either. Behavioral Health assigned me to another counselor who then left.
in Grand Junction, CO |
I have recommended Lauren to several people and they have had great success with her help to manage grief, depression and anxiety. Lauren understands and provides tools to handle complex grief and understands how there can be different layers to unravel. She has the ability to quickly address issues expressed. This is why I can recommend her. With the other reviews posted it is important to know her previous agency had constraints. She is now on her own and offers more flexibility.
in Grand Junction, CO |
Lauren has offered me insightful interpretations and helpful coping strategies to manage my depression and anxiety over the years. I have felt empowered from our work. She's helped me to see dysfunctional patterns in my behavior and relationships, understand where they came from, and how to move forward. Lauren also consults with my physician who also prescribes my meds to make sure we're all on the same page. I've referred coworkers, friends, and family members to her.
Denver, CO |
I would have before but her price range is now too high.
in Grand Junction, CO |
Lauren has helped me navigate a number of issues rooted in depression and anxiety over the past few years. She has proven thoughtful, intelligent, and challenges me in healthy ways. I trust her completely.
Have you seen Dr. Lauren Golia, PHD?
Are you Dr. Golia?