Dr. Lauren Golia, PHD

Dr. Lauren Golia, PHD

Counseling  ·
Female
Dr. Lauren Golia, PHD is a counselor in Grand Junction, CO. She specializes in counseling.

551 Grand Ave

Grand Junction, CO 81501

Learn about Dr. Golia

• Counseling

Dr. Golia does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Education data for Dr. Golia is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Golia has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Golia has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Golia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Golia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Golia's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Golia to family and friends

Dr. Golia's Performance

I am a medical professional who sought out help from another medical professional as I was struggling with depression. Dr. Golia fit the bill and helped me obtain a better understanding of my mental health issues as well as provided several different approaches for dealing with difficult times in...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Golia has had a positive impact on my life. She allows me express myself openly and without judgement and criticism. Dr. Golia is a stunning, smart woman who is very educated and applies her skills to address whatever my concerns are. I would highly recommend her!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Golia is a very knowledgeable and skilled therapist. She provided support with a kind and genuine approach that allowed me to discuss my concerns openly and develop skills to better manage the challenges I was bringing to session. I highly recommend her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Golia is a very skilled psychotherapist, with a psychodynamic perspective that is increasingly hard to find among therapists. She is warm, empathic, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Golia’s clinical skills and personal compassion have helped me to identify and manage problems that I’ve struggled with my entire adult life. With her help, I’m able to separate myself from my trauma, and live my best life in spite of it, rather than be governed by it. She offers a sliding...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Are you Dr. Golia?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Clinical Psychology