Lauren Drago, LPC

Lauren Drago, LPC

Women's Counseling  ·
Female
Lauren Drago, LPC is a women's counselor in Old Saybrook, CT. She specializes in women's counseling, counseling, and more.Read her story

100 Main St

Old Saybrook, CT 06475

Learn about Lauren Drago

Lauren Drago's bio

This content was provided by Lauren Drago "My greatest joy is to help my clients break through the obstacles that are holding them back. Life's too short to be unhappy, unsure, or unfulfilled by one's self. I believe wholeheartedly that you deserve to stop the waiting, hesitating, and wondering; and that you deserve to start to develop and adopt better ways to handle the issues that are standing in the way of your goals. I am a fully licensed mental health clinician in the states of Connecticut, New York, and Pennsylvania. I received my graduate degree and training from The University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, and my BA in psychology and creative writing from The College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, MA. Within my years of rich and robust clinical experience, I have worked intensively with pregnant and parenting women, couples and families, women struggling with addiction, as well as individuals and caregivers facing life changing illnesses, among many other unique individuals and populations. My journey has taken me from supervising teams of Master's-level therapists as a Clinical Supervisor to educating corporations about mental and emotional wellness. Through my private practice work at Lauren Drago Therapy, I truly thrive as I share my passion for high-quality, dynamic counseling services with my clients and with my larger community. No matter what I'm doing or where I'm doing it, at my core is a deep desire to empower others to move forward. I can't wait to get to know YOU!"

This content was provided by Lauren Drago "I believe that each client deserves the most highly individualized and focused care imaginable. Because my practice is selective and specialized, I have the time and emotional and mental energy to apply the maximum level of my expertise to my client's treatment plan. This means that you're getting the most out of our time together, always. You can rest assured that I am a provider who is constantly considering what is in your best interest, how to move you forward, and how to deliver the most effective services each and every time."

• Women's Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Postpartum Coaching
  • Psychotherapy
  • Relationship Counseling

Lauren Drago does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Social Phobia
  • Stress

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

Education data for Lauren Drago is unavailable at this time.

Lauren Drago has no awards or honors listed.

Lauren Drago has no media or publications listed.

Lauren Drago does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Lauren Drago and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Lauren Drago's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Lauren Drago

Lauren Drago?
Lauren Drago's Performance
What People Say About Lauren Drago, LPC
Lauren is a genuine & caring professional. By being supportive to who I was as an individual she inspired me to grow professionally & personally. She has helped strengthen my motivation to always push forward, no matter the challenges ahead. She is an amazing teacher, providing knowledge that I...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Lauren Drago, LPC?

How was your experience with Lauren Drago?