Dr. Laurel Van Horn, OD

Dr. Laurel Van Horn, OD

Optometry  |
Female
Dr. Laurel Van Horn, OD is an optometry provider who practices in Benton, KY.

109 W 5th St

Benton, KY 42025

• HAP Insurance

Learn about Dr. Van Horn

• Optometry

• Optometry
    Accredited by: American Board of Optometry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Education data for Dr. Van Horn is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Van Horn has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Van Horn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Van Horn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Van Horn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Van Horn to family and friends
Dr. Van Horn's Performance
in Calvert City, KY |
Great Eye Doctor! She has a nice personality.
in Ky |
I have recommended Dr. Van Horn to my family and friends
Dr. Van Horn is very thorough. I have a history of glaucoma and macular degeneration in my family. Knowing my family history (even though I don't have any signs of either disease) she really takes the time each visit to walk me through the results of my eye exams and shows me on the images the status of my optical nerve, macular, etc. She is extremely on top of her profession, and the fact she takes the time to explain is so impressive in today's fast-paced medical society.
in Calvert City Ky. |
I would recommend this optometry office to anyone. Everyone from start to finish had my best interest in mind. They went out of their way to explain everything to me. I left feeling I had an excellent check up.
in gilbertsville, KY |
This trip went great and not all morning. Will have the early appointment from now on. Answered my question and explained several facts
My family has a history of mucula degeneration. After my exam she goes over every thing, she saw and explains what I need to do or what I need to watch for. Very satisfied with Dr. Van Horn.
in Clint9n, Ky |
.Dr Van Horn was very thorough with my eye exam and also explaining the results. She took her time with the explanation so that I understood each aspect of the exam.
in Benton, KY |
She is the best eye doctor in the world.
in Clibton ky |
Very knowledgable and professional gave me suggestions about sun glasses I bought them and love then
in Benton ky |
Great. ....little bit of a wait ....but other times we got there very early and they took us right back.
in Hardin ky |
Great customer service very professional !
in Mayfield, KY |
Honestly, I felt like 5 stars were not enough. Friendliness and willingness to accommodate the patient were great!
in Clinton, KY |
Always have been pleased with the care and attention me and my eyes have received from Dr Ellis first and now Dr Van Horn.
in Benton, KY |
She was very helpful. She knew what had been going on with my eyes from past appointments with Dr. Grogan. She explained everything thoroughly and made me feel comfortable about the things that were going on with my eyes. She made going to the eye doctor easier.
in Benton, KY |
She is a wonderful, caring, and very professional doctor.
in Boaz, KY |
Excellent care, very knowledgeable of the issues, friendly and respectful
in Grand rivers, ky |
Very thorough and always takes time to answer any questions
in Murray, Ky |
Everyone I met were super nice. I will definitely refer my friends and family to see Dr Van Horn. I was there almost 2 hours, did all kinds of test on my eyes. I have never had such a pleasant experience with any eye Dr.
in Benton, KY |
She's a great very caring doctor!
in Benton, KY |
As usual, my visit was "top notch"! She is knowledgeable and helpful.
in Benton, KY |
Great they are friendly and very helpful
Indianapolis, IN |
I have been very pleased with my visits to Dr. Van Horn's office. The wait time is practically zero, and her staff are very effective and efficient. Dr. Van Horn is a delight. She has a great bedside manner, and takes her time; never making me feel like she is in a hurry. She explains things well, and in layman's terms. The whole experience is positive. I highly recommend her.
in benton ky |
she is marvelous, wonderful with children as well!!!
in Benton, KY |
Dr. Van Horn and the entire staff at ECAK in Benton, Kentucky are nothing but pure professionals. The atmosphere is comfortable and friendly. Top notch service start to finish. Jim Guiney
in Calvert City , KY |
Dr Van Horn is one of the nicest most helpful and caring Doctor I have ever been to. She and her staff are the best. From signing in to checking out, everyone was great.
in Paducah, KY |
She and her staff are wonderful and friendly. Will always go bac .
Benton, KY |
Dr. Van Horn is very compassionate and professional. I received a thorough exam, and she asked questioned about my vision over the past year and listened to my concerns. She explained her treatment plan with me and made sure I understood what was going on with my vision.
in Benton |
She is so helpful and knowledgable. Great experience!!
Benton |
Good, just as expected. Always friendly and professional.
in Benton, KY |
Dr. Van Horn is excellent, however, my appointment was at the end of the day and the staff seemed to want to rush me out the door. They had me checking out before they even adjusted my present glasses, which I had to remind them I needed, then seemed to rush thru that.
in Hickory, ky |
Very good. She is very nice and knowledgeable
in Paducah, KY |
Met with Dr. Van Horn's Intern first, who gave me a through exam and was very nice and provided me with details about my results and answered all my questions. Then Dr. Van Horn reviewed the findings and conducted her own exam. It was great service.
in Benton, KY |
I take all 4 of my sons to Dr Laurel Van Horn. Dr Van Horn has excellent bed side manner! She has a real knack for children and makes them feel very comfortable during their exams. Her office staff makes the entire experience pleasurable. I would recommend EyeCare Associates of Ky to anyone looking for an eye doctor.
in Joy, ky |
I found dr van horn to be very well informed and professional. My condition under her care improved, and I have utmost trust in her assessment, diagnosis, and treatment and would not hesitate in returning for future eye care.
Have you seen Dr. Laurel Van Horn, OD?
Are you Dr. Van Horn?