Dr. Laurel Steinberg, PHD

Psychology ·  Female · Age 42

Dr. Steinberg
225 E 47th St Apt 1B New York, NY 10017

Dr. Laurel Steinberg, PHD is a psychologist in New York, NY. She specializes in psychology, counseling, and more.

Dr. Steinberg's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Steinberg

Dr. Steinberg?
Dr. Steinberg's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Laurel Steinberg, PHD
Brilliant find. Literally. Through our work, I found a whole new way of looking at my problems in a way that has left me energized to work on them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurel Steinberg, PHD?
Am putting this on both sites... I remember peering into your beautiful office on my way to work every day, seeing you listening intently or laughing with the people in front of you. I knew I needed help and looked up the address to find out who you were. As a result, my husband and I are now friends again and enjoying our life together (fully) every day. Our work with you kept our family together. Remember when I told you that you were the girl who straightened out all of the other girls' crowns and you and I both got tears in our eyes? I meant that..and my crown's still straight!! A million thank yous for what you have done for me and us!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurel Steinberg, PHD?
Dr. Steinberg, it's not WHAT you do, but HOW you do it!! Thank you for helping us!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurel Steinberg, PHD?
My wife and I traveled from Texas to NY to meet with Dr. Steinberg when we were in crisis. She met with us in her office in the city and adjusted her weekend calendar to meet with us in her home office the next day. I thought our marriage was over, but left feeling like a huge weight was lifted off of us. We were shown innovative ways to make our complex situation work. Our marriage is back in the swing of things today and alive and well. TY!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurel Steinberg, PHD?
Because of our conversations, my mental health, physical health and overall life have improved dramatically. Thank you for being so knowledgeable and for giving me the support and attention that were just what I needed. I am SO grateful -- you were a great find during a hard time! :) :) :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurel Steinberg, PHD?
Great experience and she worked very well with my prescribing doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurel Steinberg, PHD?
I've been meeting with this doctor in her Long Island office for several weeks to speak about my relationship with my boyfriend. I finally have a partner to help me create a plan! and can very clearly understand the dynamics at play, after months of confusion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurel Steinberg, PHD?
Dr. Steinberg really helped us get our relationship back on track! We're doing great now as a result of the important work we did together with her, after a really long rough patch at home. She is organized, sensitive and caring, and understood our goals.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurel Steinberg, PHD?
Dr. Steinberg was a tremendous help to me as my wife and I navigated some really choppy waters. Her insight helped me to better understand the dynamics at play and to also learn how to engage and be more present. I am a better version of me today due to our work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurel Steinberg, PHD?
Laurel has helped me to think better about my life circumstances and work towards achieving my goals. I feel and act better every day because of this and people have been noticing. I'm less anxious and this is now a happy time in my life. Thank you very much.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurel Steinberg, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Steinberg?

• Psychology