Laurel Holmes, MA

Counseling •  Female

Laurel Holmes
103 E Holly St Ste 411 Bellingham, WA 98225

Laurel Holmes, MA is a counselor in Bellingham, WA. She specializes in counseling and behavioral therapy.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Laurel Holmes accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Laurel Holmes treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Laurel Holmes, MA...

Offer weekend visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer evening visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Laurel Holmes' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Laurel Holmes

4.5

Laurel Holmes?
Laurel Holmes' Performance
What People Say About Laurel Holmes, MA
Laurel, is the best counselor we've been to. Her advice continues to be practical, obtainable and constructive. My wife and I's relationship has benefited and improved as a result. We've enjoyed her so much we've referred two couples to her.
Bellingham, WA – Jan 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurel Holmes, MA?
Laurel has been my therapist, witness, and guide for the past 4 years. She helped me realize my inner resourcefulness and to gain awareness of my needs and hopes and dreams. Laurel is skilled with EMDR as a tool to help me release old patterns and make empowered choices in present time. I am grateful for her skill and kindness and plan to continue keep her as my therapist for a long time.
Alice O in Bellingham, WA – Oct 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurel Holmes, MA?
I saw Laurel for over a year with some challenging personal and interpersonal issues. A lot of counseling has given me excellent self-awareness, but still I felt stuck. When I sought Laurel out, I was specifically looking for someone who could help me get to the "next level" with some ongoing areas of stress and frustration. Laurel was just that person for me, and provided an excellent and direct approach to looking at these areas, and helping me to really problem solve effectively and move on.
Kathie in Bellingham, WA – Sep 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurel Holmes, MA?
Laurel is my counselor of 14 years. I met her & had no need to look further. Her assistance helping me set (and keep) desired boundaries with manipulative family members was life changing. When my father became ill & died, Laurel went out of her way to fit me into several emergency appointments. I can't imagine what that painful time would have been like without her. Laurel is professional, yet warm & caring, non-judgemental, trustworthy, & easy to communicate with. I highly recommend her!
Benita in Bellingham, WA – Sep 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurel Holmes, MA?
Laurel is an excellent counselor for all ages. She helped my son manage and overcome some OCD habits. She gave helpful instruction, feedback and confidence to both of us. She doesn't recommend more sessions than needed. I'm so thankful she was recommended to us.
Bellingham, WA – Sep 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurel Holmes, MA?
Laurel was my counselor 10 years ago, helped me through a difficult breakup and all the life changes that came with. What sold me on her then was when I asked to interview her and she said we can talk, but I'm confident in my ability so not for free. Sold! I've returned for help with anxiety and stress and did so because she is trustworthy, doesnt push ideals on me. She has helped me to see patterns of behavior and has helped me learn to set boundaries and take care of me. She's my first choice.
GayAmy in Bellingham – Sep 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurel Holmes, MA?
I was referred Laurel by a co-worker when my partner and I were struggling to grow together. She gave us tools to help our communication and connection that have benefited me in many aspects of my life (job, friends, family). I've seen her on my own since then and love her! She's helped me through many difficult family times and fears that have kept me from living my fullest life. If you take the first step and go see her, you'll thank yourself.
Diva in Bellingham, WA – Sep 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurel Holmes, MA?
Laurel has pushed me in a direction I did not think possible for myself; through EMDR and some couples counseling I find myself using her wisdom and tools daily. She is compassionate, insightful and has been such a beacon of support and relief when I have needed it the most. I highly recommend Laurel for those searching or in need of specific tools to help manage life in a healthier way; and for those needing to discharge hard stuff to a non-judgmental being.
Jen in Bellingham, WA – Sep 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurel Holmes, MA?
I have been seeing Laurel for many years and find her to be an incredibly skilled and compassionate therapist. She has advised me, guided me and challenged me in my journey and has made me a much better human. I am also a therapist, and I find her ethical practices and professionalism excellent. I would happily recommend her to anyone who wants a professional and wonderful therapy experience.
a happy client in Bellingham, WA – Aug 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurel Holmes, MA?
I have met with Laurel off and on for the past two years. I value her input and trust her insight. She has helped me through some difficult situations. I would strongly recommend her to family and friends.
Greg in Bellingham, WA – Aug 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurel Holmes, MA?
I have been seeing Laurel for a few years and have dealt with many personal issues with her guidance. She is kind, smart, quick to smile and change the energy of the session, and is very well trained in a number of counseling approaches. She has helped me immensely in going from surviving my life to thriving. I highly recommend Laurel!
Bellingham, WA – Aug 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurel Holmes, MA?
A friend referred me to Laurel and I will be forever grateful for the referral. I was in a not so good emotional state and Laurel was there for me from the get go. She is kind, caring and supportive. She has a special insight and is truly a gifted counselor. I learned a lot about myself and found my voice and strength due to our times together. I know that her door is always open for me and others!
Laurie F in Olympia, WA – Aug 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurel Holmes, MA?
I have been a patient of Laurel Holmes for a number of years now and she is by far the best counselor/therapist I have ever seen. I have recommended her to at least a dozen friends and many of them have sought her out and are now very satisfied patients of hers as well. She is incredibly knowledgeable, compassionate, warm and welcoming. A HUGE strength is her dedication to her patients and ability to recommend differing and furthering books, therapies and approaches. She is amazing.
Deborah in Bellingham, WA – Aug 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurel Holmes, MA?
I have been seeing Laurel for several years and have referred numerous friends to her. She is compassionate and a very good counselor. She has helped me to navigate many difficult emotional situations and I have thus become a happier, stronger person.
Belllingham, Wa – Aug 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurel Holmes, MA?
Laurel Holmes is caring, thoughtful, and non-judgmental. Coming out of a divorce, I've been trying to better myself and she has been instrumental in helping me down this path. I have recommend her to friends and family and would do so again.
CSP in Bellingham, WA – Aug 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurel Holmes, MA?
She's very thoughtful, kind and considerate. A different class of counselor than I've ever experienced.
Jacob in Bellingham, WA – Jun 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurel Holmes, MA?
She doesn't return phone messages for days. She doesn't call back when she says she will. She doesn't show up for scheduled appointments. Either she doesn't care about or doesn't have time for her clients. Either way she is a very bad choice for a therapist.
Snohomish, WA – Jan 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurel Holmes, MA?

How was your experience with Laurel Holmes?

• Counseling