Laurel Edinburgh, NP

Pediatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)FemaleAge 53

Pediatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Laurel Edinburgh, NP is a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner in Saint Paul, MN. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Laurel Edinburgh, NP

Laurel D Edinburgh

2550 University Ave W Ste 229N Saint Paul, MN 55114
Telehealth services available
Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Pediatric Nurse Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Minnesota

Check if Laurel Edinburgh treats your condition or procedure

Laurel Edinburgh's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • ADHD Testing
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Learning Disabilities
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Oppositional Defiant Disorder
  • Suboxone® Treatment
  • Substance Abuse
  • Treatment of Mood Disorders

Laurel Edinburgh accepts

Laurel Edinburgh accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Blue Cross Accord

Laurel Edinburgh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Laurel Edinburgh

Laurel Edinburgh

Laurel is a fantastic mental health practitioner. She is caring, incredibly thorough and willing to go the extra mile. She really listens to what you say and I feel like she is my partner in figuring out the best treatment for me. She pays attention to the whole family, and how the family dynamics might be influencing mental health symptoms. Can't recommend her highly enough!
Kate W. – Apr 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurel Edinburgh, NP?
Laurel Edinburgh was the first provider I ever experienced that asked my preferred gender. She asked about the traumas I have experienced. She took time to explain the medications she was prescribing. When a medication did not work for me due to side effects, she was willing to change my treatment to a new medication. She also helped me to make goals around my persistent drinking problem. One day she took the time to e-mail me a podcast that explained how marijuana use would not be beneficial to treating my mental health problem. She was open to hearing about my drug/alcohol use and helped me take steps slowly to improve my health. I found her to be very committed to her patients. I would tell anyone to make an appointment with her at Psych Recovery.
Mar 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurel Edinburgh, NP?
Laurel Edinburgh is fantastic! We still bring our child in for care to manage his ADHD symptoms. She always remembers our son and greets us warmly. She encourages us to maximize non-pharmacologic interventions and knows what types of medications may help. Additionally, whenever there is paperwork for the school that needs to be completed for his IEP - she returns it quickly.
Dean – Mar 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurel Edinburgh, NP?
Just the care and treatment we needed. Our daughter struggled with increasing anxiety, exacerbated by the COVID impact on school and social life. Laurel Edinburgh was thorough in her evaluation and thoughtful with her treatment plan. Her demeanor is upbeat, professional and sincere (no BS) -- very important with my teen. She made herself available when we had additional questions. Nothing we asked or told her appeared to surprise or shock her. Laurel helped us figure out the right medications to treat my girl's anxiety. She also helped our teen navigate getting accommodations for school. She went beyond in her advocacy so that our child could thrive.
Andie – Mar 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurel Edinburgh, NP?
Laurel was great. She was patient, kind and caring. Her experience and expertise were amazing and I really felt she cared about all of us.
Feb 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurel Edinburgh, NP?
Laurel Edinburgh was my son's prescriber for 2 years when he was an adolescent. He was not an easy patient. Laurel was caring, kind, and thoughtful. Most importantly, she was able to connect with my son, who was resistant to seeing a mental health professional. I absolutely recommend Laurel for kids going through adolescence, and I think she works well with youth of any age.
Dec 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurel Edinburgh, NP?
My child was physically abused. It was the last thing that anyone would expect to happen. Laurel made me understand, even when I did not want to understand that my child was abused. She made me think of my child first. She was patient and wise. She never judged me for not recognizing my child was abused. She helped me understand that I would need counseling. She called and checked in with how I was doing a week later and a month later. She cared about my child.
Minneapolis, MN – Nov 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurel Edinburgh, NP?
She was thoughtful and caring. She wanted to help me and took her time answering questions.
Kay in Minneapolis, MN – Jan 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurel Edinburgh, NP?

How was your experience with Laurel Edinburgh?