Laura Winslett, RN

Laura Winslett, RN

Adult Health Nursing (Clinical Nurse Specialist)  ·
Female
Laura Winslett, RN is an adult health clinical nurse specialist in Austin, TX. She specializes in adult health nursing (clinical nurse specialist).

1400 N I-35 Ste 310

Austin, TX 78701

• Ambetter

Learn about Laura Winslett

This content was provided by Laura Winslett "When I was young my father had open heart surgery by Dr. Cooley and I recall being able to visit him briefly at the hospital a week postop. This experience furthered my desire to be a nurse and later a Clinical Nurse Specialist. After graduating high school I began working as a unit secretary then a nursing assistant while in nursing school. In nursing school I discovered my love of the ICU. As a new RN I started my career in a trauma ICU and have cared for neurological patients in one form or fashion since. I am fascinated with how the body works and is able to adapt to injuries."

• Adult Health Nursing (Clinical Nurse Specialist)

Laura Winslett does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Laura Winslett is unavailable at this time.

Laura Winslett has no awards or honors listed.

Laura Winslett has no media or publications listed.

Laura Winslett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Laura Winslett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Laura Winslett's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Laura Winslett?

How was your experience with Laura Winslett?