Laura Warren, CNM

Midwifery •  Female

Laura Warren
1425 S Main St # 107 Walnut Creek, CA 94596

Laura Warren, CNM is a midwife in Walnut Creek, CA. She specializes in midwifery.

Laura Warren accepts

Laura Warren accepts the following insurance:

Kaiser Permanente

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Laura Warren treats your condition or procedure

Laura Warren's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Laura Warren

1.0

Laura Warren?
What People Say About Laura Warren, CNM
I would recommend getting an appointment with a different midwife. Laura is aggressive, disorganized, and was not able to answer most of our questions during our appointment. She seemed flustered the whole time and would contradict herself and after saying one thing would follow up with the exact opposite. Her advice when asked questions about an issue would be to start a conversation about something else or say the time is short. She also lacks simple people skills and went as far as to say I am lying about my weight before pregnancy because when I got measured I had a lot of bloat and it is impossible to gain that many pounds from that. All of it was incredibly unhelpful and if you are looking to get your questions answered, I would highly recommend booking with someone else or changing your appointment if you got booked with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Warren, CNM?

How was your experience with Laura Warren?

• Midwifery