Laura Sweeney, CNM

Laura Sweeney, CNM

MidwiferyFemale

Laura Sweeney, CNM is a Midwife in Denver, CO. She is affiliated with Rose Medical Center. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Laura Sweeney to book an appointment.

Midwifery at Rose

Midwifery at Rose4545 E 9th Ave Ste 502 Denver, CO 80220

• Practices at Top Hospital America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

More Midwives at Rose Medical Center

Laura Sweeney's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Laura Sweeney

3.0

Laura Sweeney

I had my first pregnancy appointment with Laura Sweeney and it was nothing short of a disaster. We waited in the exam room for 30 min. and when Laura did arrive, it was obvious that she was not prepared (had not read my chart, didn't educate herself on the patient she was about to see). She struggled to retain information, and even forgot my name at one point. I had terrible morning sickness and was obviously struggling with nausea that day, and Laura was cold and unempathetic. I shared vulnerable and personal information with her about my past, which was met with judgment and shaming. She appeared to be annoyed from the very beginning of the appointment and her bedside manner was awful. As a mental health provider, I was shocked and disheartened by her level of care. No patient should ever be treated the way I was by this provider, and I am considering leaving the practice altogether because of the experience.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Sep 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Sweeney, CNM?
New to Colorado, so I was a little nervous finding a new doctor. I am so relieved that I found Laura. She was absolutely amazing. I had a lot of questions and she never rushed me and she was very knowledgeable! I highly recommend her and the clinic staff was great!
  • Long wait times
Krystan in Littleton, Colorado – Jan 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Sweeney, CNM?

How was your experience with Laura Sweeney?

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Laura Sweeney treats your condition or procedure

Laura Sweeney accepts

Laura Sweeney accepts the following insurance:

Whole Health Colorado Front Range

Laura Sweeney, CNM, MS is a certified nurse midwife with over 16 years of experience in labor delivery. Laura received her Bachelor of Science in nursing...Read more

• Midwifery

How can I make an appointment with Laura Sweeney, CNM?

Call (720) 743-7410 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.

Is Laura Sweeney, CNM accepting new patients?

Laura Sweeney, CNM generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Laura Sweeney's profile to make an appointment.

Does Laura Sweeney, CNM accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Laura Sweeney accepts your insurance.

Where is Laura Sweeney, CNM's office located?

Laura Sweeney's office is located at 4545 E 9th Ave Ste 502, Denver, CO 80220. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Laura Sweeney, CNM offer telehealth services?

Laura Sweeney has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

Laura Sweeney is affiliated with the following hospital. Select the hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

Rose Medical Center

Denver, CO

80% Patient Experience Rating, 11% higher than the national average

20 Awards Received

Award Highlight: Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2021)