Laura Sundstrom, CNM

Midwifery •  Female

Laura Sundstrom

Women's Health Associates, LLC

46 Prince St New Haven, CT 06519

Laura Sundstrom, CNM is a midwife in New Haven, CT. She specializes in midwifery.

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Laura Sundstrom accepts

Laura Sundstrom accepts the following insurance:

Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Laura Sundstrom treats your condition or procedure

Laura Sundstrom's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Laura Sundstrom

4.2

Laura Sundstrom?
Laura Sundstrom's Performance
What People Say About Laura Sundstrom, CNM
At 30 weeks into my pregnancy I had had enough of the disrespectful and money-over-patient focused OB I was seeing. I called Women's Health Associates and spoke to Laura who talked me down and made me feel instantly more comfortable. I loved all the midwives I worked with for the remainder of my pregnancy. I literally recommend them to every woman I know because the difference was so extreme. Laura not only runs an amazing practice, she is a wonderful midwife with a calming bedside manner. She is extremely knowledgeable and caring. While my delivery ended in a c-section for the safety of my baby, Laura was by my side in the OR helping me through it. I am so glad I called them and so thankful to Laura! Amazing practice, amazing midwife, can't recommend enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Sundstrom, CNM?
I would like to share my experience with Laura Sundstrom,CNM. She has been taking care of me for the last three years and I cannot begin to explain how attentive she and her staff are to my every need. My phone calls are returned in a timely manner and I am always notified of test results quickly. She has been there in both good and bad times for me and my family and I could not imagine seeing another provider. She is the true definition of a midwife and empowers women daily!
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Sundstrom, CNM?
Doesn't return phone calls. Doesn't follow up with tests results. Doesn't explain where to get blood work done. Receptionist could not figure out how to call Yale Radiology in Guilford to make my ultra sound appointment so she gave me the phone number and told me I had to do it myself?! Yale never sent ultra sound results and she didn't look for them, again I had to do her job and call Yale myself because she does not care. She's also incapable of doing a biopsy. I wouldn't send my dog to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Sundstrom, CNM?

How was your experience with Laura Sundstrom?

• Midwifery