Behavioral Therapy  |
Laura Separa, LPC
Laura Separa, LPC is a behavioral therapy provider who practices in Portland, OR. She is 53 years old.

610 SW Alder St Ste 1100

• Couples Counseling
  • Grief and Bereavement
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Women's Counseling

Laura Separa does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Education data for Laura Separa is unavailable at this time.

Laura Separa has no awards or honors listed.

Laura Separa has no media or publications listed.

Laura Separa does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Laura Separa and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Laura Separa's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Laura Separa to family and friends
Laura Separa's Performance
I have seen laura for awhile and I like her holistic approach. She helped me refocus and organize my life. I always left with more clarity.
in Portland, OR |
Laura has been a stable supportive guide for me during a very painful experience. I am stronger and more confident as I move on with my life since starting therapy.
Laura has been such an awesome support. She has great ideas that are on point with just what I need. Her style is relaxed which has made me more relaxed and I am normally tense and anxious. Highly recommended.
Beaverton, OR |
Laura was very supportive in helping me prioritize issues that have been blocks for me. I came to a place of acceptance and letting go.
I began seeing Laura while in recovery from relationship addiction. It felt good to not be judged by some of my extreme choices. I feel much stronger now and able to make decisions that support me.
Beaverton, OR |
Appreciated Laura's insight and encouragement.
in Portland OR |
Laura helped me move through painful experiences in my past. I felt supported and guided through this process. It was very healing and I am now in a completely different place in my life.
Beaverton, OR |
I immediately felt comfortable with Laura. I enjoyed working together and made many changes within myself and in my life due to this work. I world recommend Laura as she is patient yet persistent !
Skilled and compassionate.
Portland |
Laura's sensitive and empowering approach helped me feel strong enough to do what I knew I needed to do.
in Beaverton, OR |
My first experience with therapy and it was very positive.
in Portland, OR |
Laura helped me understand how my shame and guilt we're controlling my life. Her simple and straightforward approach around this topc was eye opening. Thanks!
Laura gave me the space to understand myself better and tools to help me get and stay centered. Very thankful.
South Gate, CA |
I would highly recommend Laura. In addition to creating a supportive and validating environment, her creative approach to problem solving and gaining a new perspective helped me through a difficult relationship.
I so appreciate everything Laura has done me. After experiencing years of instability and loss, I m now able to face challenges without falling apart. She is a very warm person and I always leave her office feeling hopeful.
in Portland, OR |
Laura is kind and has good general advice. I think she's probably great for a lot of people, but it didn't work for me. I came to her with specific problems around the recent suicide of loved ones (two siblings). problems with money, and going through a divorce. I wasn't seeking answers, just someone who cared. She told me I didn't need to be there. Although I agree with her assessment that I'm self aware, she seemed to ignore the fact that I had serious problems with which I needed support.
Highly recommended.
Portland, OR |
I am so thankful that I was assigned to laura as my therapist. She helped me both mentally and spiritually. It was a good experience.
Portland, OR |
This was my first time going to counseling and it went a lot better then expected. She provided a comfortable environment where I felt accepted and not judged.
in Portland, OR |
I have had been through many traumatic experiences in my life. Laura helped me feel safe and finally talk about them. She is easy to talk to and I learned a lot about myself. Thank you.
Beaverton, OR |
I had a very good experience with Laura. I would definitely recommend her.
in Portland OR |
I have so much to thank Laura for. She supported me through many difficult changes. All in a very caring way.
in Portland, OR |
intelligent and compassionate. sensitive and perceptive.
in Portland, OR |
Very nice to speak with someone who genuinely cares about my well being and strives to help me better myself every session.
in Portland, OR |
I really enjoy going to see Laura. Her warmth and down to earth nature always makes me feel lighter and more motivated. She encourages me to be more self reliant and trust myself which has not been easy but worth it. If you are considering counseling, I would recommend her.
in Portland, OR |
Laura's calm space was inviting and made it easy to open up. I appreciated all she did for me.
in Portland, OR |
This was my first time seeing a therapist and it was a very good experience. Laura helped me understand the negative patterns in my life and gently moved me toward more healthy choices. I felt supported and learned a lot about myself.
in Beaverton, OR |
Laura helped me realize goals that I didn't even know I had before I started seeing her. I will always appreciate our time together and often look back at how I grew (or grew up) in major ways .
in Beaverton, OR |
Excellent counselor. Attentive. Patient. Supportive.
in Portland, OR |
Laura helped me through a difficult transition in my life. I felt she understood my experience and helped me see my situation in different ways where things seemed possible. I honestly believe that I would still be stuck had she not been there for me.
in Portland, OR |
Laura has played an instrumental role in helping me through various struggles and issues. She is gentle and inviting but also straight forward. She connects well and has an authentic way about how she works with her patients. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone!
in Beaverton, OR |
I really appreciated seeing Laura as a therapist. She encouraged me to overcome daily challenges and I am very thankful for this. She is creative and open which I liked.
in Portland, OR |
Laura has been my therapist for the past year and I can't say better things about her. Besides her listening skills, she offers helpful insights. I would recommend her as a therapist, however, the parking at the site she currently works at is limited .
in Portland, OR |
I found Laura's suggestions to be tone deaf to the client's situation (i.e. buy this book! to a person experiencing poverty) and showed a lack of understanding of depression as a mental illness rather than a situational difficulty in life. My intake appointment was rushed and very poorly done...I don't think she made eye contact once. My first therapy appointment left me feeling quite terrible. Additionally, I was informed that I could only receive counseling on a once a month basis.
in Portland, OR |
She's fine if you need light life guidance. Doesn't seem to listen or bother to get to know your unique situation before shoving hope down your throat. Mentions often to read self-help books, without offering some wisdom she might have gained from having read them (or being schooled in these methods) herself. If you're in need of more intensive therapy or trauma counseling, go elsewhere.
Have you seen Laura Separa, LPC?
Are you Laura Separa?