Psychotherapy  |
Female
Laura Sabatini, LCSW
Laura Sabatini, LCSW is a psychotherapy provider who practices in Charleston, SC. She has been practicing for 29 years.

68 Line St # Freeparking

Charleston, SC 29403

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Laura Sabatini

This content was provided by Laura Sabatini "For the past twenty-eight years I have enjoyed working with a diverse group of clients.  Every person who chooses to work with me is there because they want to be there.  The collaborative therapeutic process is accepting, eclectic, warm, challenging, intense, productive and sometimes even funny.  I am available for office, Skype or phone sessions."

• Psychotherapy
  • Adolescent Psychology
  • Counseling
  • Life Coaching
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Sex Therapy

Laura Sabatini does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Depression
  • Grief
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Social Anxiety Disorder
  • Stress

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling for Gay and-or Lesbian Individuals
  • Couples Therapy
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• The College Of William and Mary
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1984
  • Smith College, Msw
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Smith College
    Other Education | Completed 1988

Laura Sabatini has no awards or honors listed.

Laura Sabatini has no media or publications listed.

Laura Sabatini does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Laura Sabatini and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Laura Sabatini's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Laura Sabatini to family and friends
Laura Sabatini's Performance
in Richmond, VA |
Laura is, without reservation, the best therapist and life coach I have ever known. She helped me through a horribly emotional divorce and taught me how to lift myself up and dig in to discover what I really wanted in life. With her support, I learned how tough I really am and what I want. I met my husband soon after and launched a business. If you are looking for a solid, honest, results oriented therapist or life coach, she is it.
in Richmond, VA |
I started working with Laura in 2009 during a difficult transition. Since 2009 I have continued to work with Laura from time to time as bumps in the road occur. Her guidance is & has been invaluable. She is approachable, compassionate, non judgemental--I often leave her sessions with optimism and a better sense of clarity. I have recommended Laura to numerous friends and will continue to recommend her. I highly recommend working with Laura.
in Richmond, VA |
Laura has served as both a supervisor/mentor and therapist for me. I am also an LCSW and consider Laura one of the best! She not only helped me with grief, interpersonal relationships and work stress, but guided me as a clinician so I may be as helpful to others as she was to me. Like any good therapist, Laura practices compassionate, active listening. But instead of just silently nodding her head and making one feel like an alien, she provides constructive and relateable feedback focused on
Have you seen Laura Sabatini, LCSW?
Are you Laura Sabatini?