Laura Pembrook, LCPC

Laura Pembrook, LCPC

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Laura Pembrook, LCPC is a counselor in Arlington Heights, IL. She specializes in counseling, marriage & family therapy, and more.Read her story

3411 N Kennicott Ave # A1

Arlington Heights, IL 60004

• Beacon Health Strategies
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • CompPsych
  • Magellan Health Services

Learn about Laura Pembrook

Laura Pembrook's bio

This content was provided by Laura Pembrook "Laura has 27 years of experience in providing individual and group therapy to many people including children, adolescents, adults, and couples. She graduated from The University of Iowa in 1992 with a bachelors degree in Psychology and went on to complete a masters degree in Clinical Psychology from Concordia University in 1994. She truly has a gift of connecting to her clients and assisting them to make positive changes in their lives to bring about joy and happiness. Laura has worked with various populations of clients in many outpatient settings. She specializes in cognitive behavioral therapy techniques and solution focused therapy techniques. She has a very sweet, calming demeanor, and is extremely easy to talk to. Her primary goal is making her clients feel comfortable and assisting them to reach their highest potential. Laura recognizes that every person has strengths and skills and she highlights those to her clients. She will often look at a problem as an opportunity for positive change. Laura is an excellent therapist and is taking new clients at Genuine and Empathic Counseling Services in Arlington Heights, Illinois "

This content was provided by Laura Pembrook "I am a client centered therapist utilizing cognitive behavioral therapy, solution focused therapy, behavioral therapy, and am eclectic to tailor my therapeutic interventions according to the client 's needs. I have over 25 years experience in the field and specialize in areas including grief and loss, marital therapy, children and adolescents, co-dependency, relationship issues, self esteem, family counseling, and trauma. I am empathic and have experience with a wide variety of clients from different backgrounds. "Believe in yourself, know your strengths, and harness your power.""

• Counseling
  • Addiction Counseling
  • Anxiety Disorders
  • Eating Disorders
  • Grief and Bereavement
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Play Therapy
  • Relationship Counseling

Laura Pembrook does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Family Psychotherapy

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Iowa
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • The Harbour Inc
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1995

Laura Pembrook has no awards or honors listed.

Laura Pembrook has no media or publications listed.

Laura Pembrook does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Laura Pembrook and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Laura Pembrook's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Laura Pembrook to family and friends

Laura Pembrook's Performance

Laura is compassionate and a highly effective therapist. I had been dealing with mild depression, anxiety and low self-esteem for many years. Finally decided that life was too short and sought treatment. After reading reviews of Laura on various sites, I thought she would be a good fit for me. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Laura was so patient and kind with me in a super emotional state. She helped me with several long term issues and helped me to feel in more control of my own life and future.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0
Excellent therapist who made a huge difference in my life helping me with my anxiety disorder. I highly recommend her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option0
I would give Laura a 5 star rating as an exceptionally gifted therapist who really helped me out. I felt suicidal and was in a deep depression after my wife left me for another man. Laura helped connect me to a psychiatrist to start medication and met with me twice a week for my therapy. Now I see...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option12thumbs down icon option0
Laura is so helpful and caring. She's helped me tremendously.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option14thumbs down icon option0
Are you Laura Pembrook?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Marriage & Family Therapy