Laura Mendez, NP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female · Age 58

Laura Mendez

Optimal Health of Houston

8515 Spring Cypress Rd Ste 101 Spring, TX 77379

Laura Mendez, NP is a nurse practitioner in Spring, TX. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and obstetrics & gynecology.

Laura Mendez accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Laura Mendez treats your condition or procedure

I focus on personalized medicine for women. Using a mix of Gynecology and Functional Medicine, I empower women with knowledge and guidance in preventive care. I spend the time needed to hear your "story"-with that information, I can help guide you wi...

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

Ut Southwestern Np Program Dallas, Texas

Laura Mendez's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Laura Mendez

4.1

Laura Mendez?
Laura Mendez's Performance
What People Say About Laura Mendez, NP
Be prepared to have your money sucked away from you! After around $2,000.00 in testing and appointments, two of my children got sick. Since it was the day of my appointment and was considered a”last minute” cancellation (5.5 hours before my appointment), I was charged $400.00 for missing my appointment. So, after spending thousands of dollars, she did not have he decency to let me reschedule without charging me a ridiculous amount of money! I guess money comes before treating people well.
I'm sorry that you were unhappy with your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Mendez, NP?
For many years I suffered with various health issues with no hope insight, that is until someone suggested to me that I go see Laura Mendez. I am so greatful the day I met her. Laura is very professional, knowledgeable, passionate, and takes the time to truly listen and answer any questions I have. She has literally turned my health issues around and has given me my life back when no one else could! I have total faith and trust in her because I know I am in safe hands. Thank you, Laura! :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Mendez, NP?
I have been a patient of Laura's for over 17 years. She is focused on the individual and not rushing you through an appointment to hurry and get to her next patient. Because she is not rushing, she takes the time to know and understand her patients and their needs. Laura respects her patients and their individual health needs. Laura is what a health care provider SHOULD be.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Mendez, NP?

How was your experience with Laura Mendez?

Compare Providers