Laura McKenna, LCPC

Laura McKenna, LCPC

Marriage & Family Therapy  ·
Female
Laura McKenna, LCPC is a marriage & family therapist in Severna Park, MD. She specializes in marriage & family therapy and counseling.Read her story

877 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd Ste 202

Severna Park, MD 21146

Learn about Laura McKenna

Laura McKenna's bio

This content was provided by Laura McKenna "I am a therapist who has received training for couples, family, and individual counseling. Areas of specialization and training include recovery from infidelity, recovery from partner's sexual addiction, anxiety, panic, depression and trauma. My true passion lies in helping couples reconnect in a stronger, healthier way, and in helping individuals achieve a sense of health and wellness in their lives."

This content was provided by Laura McKenna "I work with my clients to achieve the goals that they set for themselves.  Using the method that is tailored toward each client's goals, I request that my clients leave the session and put into practice the skills and knowledge that they have acquired during the session.  Although it is not required, I frequently ask my clients to engage in additional reading to supplement our work together.  "

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Counseling

Laura McKenna does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• University Of Maryland--College Park
    Undergraduate School | Graduated

Laura McKenna has no awards or honors listed.

Laura McKenna has no media or publications listed.

Laura McKenna does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Laura McKenna and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Laura McKenna's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Laura McKenna

Laura McKenna?
Laura McKenna's Performance
What People Say About Laura McKenna, LCPC
Laura is fantastic. She not only helps me, but she's very understanding. She is always positive and reinforcing the techniques she is giving me. Personally I don't think I would ever see anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura McKenna, LCPC?
I'm a teen who has been seeing Laura for a few months. She has helped me with some tough issues that many teens face. I feel at ease with her and I know I can tell her anything. She doesn't give me the answers to my problems she prompts me to figure out what the real problems are and then guides me...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura McKenna, LCPC?
Laura has a natural ease and grace about her, there is no judgement only acceptance which makes it easy to open up to her. She has created a safe, soothing environment in which to relax and focus on issues and goals more efficiently. She is committed to her clients. There have been several times I...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura McKenna, LCPC?
Love, love, love her. She has brought me a long way. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura McKenna, LCPC?

How was your experience with Laura McKenna?