Laura Luke, NP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Laura Luke

Upstate Physician Services

84 Genesee St New Hartford, NY 13413

Laura Luke, NP is a nurse practitioner in New Hartford, NY. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner).

Laura Luke accepts

Laura Luke accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

3.4

Laura Luke?
Laura Luke's Performance
What People Say About Laura Luke, NP
Office was clean and staff friendly. I was able to get treated right away and my spots were gone within a week.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Luke, NP?
I had a mole that was bleeding and itching. I went in and she took it off for me that day and sent it for a biopsy. She also checked the rest of my skin as well and gave me brochures and things to look for. Very satisfied. Most people have you come back and won’t do a procedure at the first visit. She is in it to actually help people which is rare these days.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Luke, NP?
Office Manager, Lisa, mocked me for traveling from Albany to Utica for care. Stating, "that`s the most ridiculous thing I`ve ever heard". She also intimated that I was just "using Laura to get Narcotics". If that were the case it would be her responsibility to report her employer to the DEA. The office is incompetent with documentation, follow up, and scheduling exams. You can`t force people to mobilize with permanent disabilities. Laura deserves better support staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Luke, NP?
Most irresponsable nurse and staff. This supposedly dermatologist doesn't know what she's doing. If you as a patient tell her to give a medicine, she will go with the flow. I would ask myself, who is the doctor here? She gave my daughter a cream that messed up her face more. She doesn't check you up to follow up with her scripts. She is like lost on space. I'm going back to my old Dermatologist. Would never recommend this supposedly Dermatologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Luke, NP?
Laura listens and cares. I feel lucky to be her patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Luke, NP?
Great provider! She has been great and reliable for many years. They have added another provider that I have heard is very good as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Luke, NP?
At two separate visits she used liquid nitrogen and froze spots on my face that weren't the actual spots that needed to be frozen. Once by a nurse and once by her herself.
Thank you for your feedback. It is common for...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Luke, NP?
If I could give her zero stars I would. She makes patients wait up to 3 hours until she sees them. No apology from her at all. Had time though to talk to her contractor within earshot of patients waiting about home improvements.
We apologize for your wait time/experience. We...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Luke, NP?
Knowledgeable and very caring. They have become very busy over the past couple years and they acted on it and brought in another provider to help with primary care (Which doesn’t happen overnight!) I have been in many times and waited a couple of them. They have always been apologetic and Laura has moved her schedule to fit us in quickly the next visit. I am very happy with the care of my psoriasis and excited to meet the new provider at my primary care appt in a few weeks!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Luke, NP?
Great office, flexible with scheduling and Laura knew exactly what I had and the right treatment for it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Luke, NP?
Informative, Accurate, Sweet and Great with Kids!
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Luke, NP?
Beautiful office. Very kind and helpful staff. Ms Luke was thorough, frIendly, very informative and very skilled in taking my mole off. I can’t even tell where it was. Recommend them and I even made appointment for my parents.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Luke, NP?
I waited just under 3 hours without even an apology, I was in exam room and left to complain to office staff for waiting so long and they thought I was done and checking out, I was seeing why I hadn't seen Luke yet. No apology from Luke when she finally came in. Prescribed same medicine from very first visit which didn't work. Office staff talks about patients in ear shot of waiting room, very unprofessional.
We apologize for your experience. We have added...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Luke, NP?
Dr. laura Luke took me on several months ago and it was the biggest mistake I could of ever made putting my health in this woman’s hands . At first she was an amazing Dr. listened to me etc . As time went on I started to catch her in lies to me and other patients especially when sitting in the waiting room for 2 1/2 hrs each app. You tend to hear a lot ! I deff think from my appointments She’s back to her old habbits and I think that’s why she’s getting good reviews ! I could go on and on !
We would appreciate you removIng your review out...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Luke, NP?
We saw Laura today at her new office on Genesee St. My son and I both had a rash that Urgent Care couldn’t help us with. Laura looked at us and knew immediately what it was (or she thought it was and said what other possibilities could be). Everyone was friendly and wrote things down for me. She said to call with any issues. She looked and acted extremely professional. (Hard to believe she has been doing this for as long as she has as she looks great!) Thanks to all the staff for getting us in!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Luke, NP?
I see Laura at her new location monthly and have been for some time now. She is great. She listens to me and takes my suggestions/feelings into account. The office and staff make the environment feel like home. I know they have been getting busier and busier and have been taking it in stride. I know they do their best to give everyone the care they need. They have plans to expand to provide an even better experience for all of their patients. I highly recommend her.
Excellent! Highy recommend her
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Luke, NP?
So glad there's finally a great provider in the Utica area!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Luke, NP?
Laura is not like other providers who are in and out within 5 minutes. She is friendly, caring, and makes it feel like you're more than just another patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Luke, NP?

How was your experience with Laura Luke?

Laura is a nationally certified Family Nurse Practitioner with over 14 years combined experience in primary care, dermatology and addiction medicine.  Laura received her Associates in Nursing from Crouse Hospital School of Nursing.  She the...

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Upstate Physician Services