Marriage & Family Therapy  |
Laura Drinkard, LMFT
Maybe you're asking "Why did God let this happen? Will He come through for me? What's the point of all of this?" Perhaps you're asking what career path to take or wishing you were happy in your current position. Maybe you're wondering what happened to your sex life or why you feel unwanted by your partner. I have real peace with God, I am loved, my sex life is amazing, and I wake up every day doing what I love, fulfilling my greatest passion. Career, faith, love and intimacy aren't just areas I am trained to help others in, they are areas of my life where I have flourished. Although these are places of personal growth, they are just a few of the things I offer help with. I have learned to love who I am as a woman and expect others to love me as I love myself. I have come from a place of low self-esteem into living from the power God gave me as a woman. If you are a woman struggling with worth and direction, let me show you the way. As a relationship therapist who specializes in anxiety, as well as the areas mentioned above, I am able to assist with any struggles you might be having with your partner. If you are curious about any medical management of struggles that you are having, I collaborate with local physicians to meet those needs. My educational background includes a MS in Marriage and Family Therapy from Friends University in Kansas City in collaboration with Christ First Counseling Center in Topeka, as well as a BA in Psychology from Washburn University in Topeka. I believe that everyone has a story to tell. A story that is unique to you, one that may be filled with pain, suffering, and sorrow. That story deserves to be heard and cared for with dignity, tenderness, and compassion. It is my hope that this is your experience with me as we travel together towards peace and freedom. As your therapist, it will never be my place to judge or place blame, not is it to be an advice giver. My role is to walk with you on your journey, care for you, and help you find your path toward peace and restoration. I appreciate your consideration in having me be your therapist. I would be honored to walk with you in this hard place. Let's work together to not just put a bandage over the hurt places in your life, but uncover the reasons for the pain and repair the damage that has been done

Center for Family Healing

205 S 5th St Ste 13

Leavenworth, KS 66048

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Laura Drinkard

It is important to me that everyone that comes in my office feels as though their voice has been heard and valued.  I take great care to be sure that clients do not feel shame and feel compassion and understanding.

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Christian Counseling
  • Counseling
  • Couples Counseling
  • Grief and Bereavement
  • Individual Counseling
  • Relationship Counseling
  • Women's Counseling

Laura Drinkard does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depression
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Depressive Episode
  • Grief
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues

• Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• Washburn University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Christ First Counseling Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Friends University-Kansas City
    Other Education | Completed

Laura Drinkard has no awards or honors listed.

Laura Drinkard has no media or publications listed.

Laura Drinkard does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Laura Drinkard and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Laura Drinkard's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Are you Laura Drinkard?