Laura Doti, NP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Laura Doti

Argen-medical, PLLC

5225 Nesconset Hwy Ste 70 Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776

Laura Doti, NP is a nurse practitioner in Port Jefferson Station, NY. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and women's health nursing (nurse practitioner).

At a glance

• Recent Reviews . Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Hospital satisfaction . Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Practices at highly recommended hospital . Patients recommend this hospital to family and friends. See hospitals

Laura Doti accepts

Laura Doti accepts the following insurance:

Oxford Health Plans

• Family Planning Services
  • Gynecological Examination
  • Intrauterine Device (IUD) Placement
  • Menopause
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

Laura Doti's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Laura Doti

1.8

Laura Doti?
Laura Doti's Performance
What People Say About Laura Doti, NP
The most unprofessional and rude health care provider that I have ever dealt with. One time with her was enough for me. She has terrible bedside manner. I went in to my OBGYN office for a colposcopy which was done by her and I left in tears. She didn’t tell me what she was doing to me and when she was doing it, she just did it. She made me feel terrible and dismissed my pain. I basically felt belittled. She did a biopsy and without even knowing the results yet obviously because she didn’t send it out, told me I will need TREATMENT that results in SURGERY. She scared the sh!t out of me and caused me endless anxiety for 2 weeks. Met with my OBGYN 2 weeks later and turns out I don’t need ANY of the things she said. You DO NOT tell a patient treatment they may or may not need without any test results yet. She shouldn’t have a license. Stay away from this woman. She literally diagnosed me without even having my results.... And she was so wrong....
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Doti, NP?
My experience yesterday with Laura Doti was horrible. As an over forty weeks pregnant woman you would expect a general level of kindness. This was not the case with her. She was rude, verbally aggressive and inconsiderate. Even after making me cry, she did not stop her line of badgering questions. I am disgusted that this woman is employed and allowed to work with patients. She needs some serious sensitivity and bed side manner training. I will have to reconsider whether or not to remain at this practice after my pregnancy as I can’t imagine returning to a place where she works. Truly disgusting experience with a truly unprofessional woman. Very upset after my experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Doti, NP?
Very unprofessional and no bedside manner. Very judgemental and made inappropriate/rude remarks during my exam. This was a few years ago (2011) and I switched offices to avoid ever seeing her again. I wish I would have complained to the office because she made me so uncomfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Doti, NP?
Very concerned that this individual is in the medical field after my experience this week with her. Oct 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Doti, NP?
She's terrible. No bed side manor. Makes you feel stupid. Minimizes your symptoms and feelings.
Horrible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Doti, NP?

How was your experience with Laura Doti?

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Women's Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

2002
Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center
1988
Molloy College
2002
1988

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Laura Doti treats patients.

Saint Charles Hospital