Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Laura Davis, APNP
Laura Davis, APNP is a nursing (nurse practitioner) provider who practices in Appleton, WI. She is 45 years old. Laura Davis is affiliated with Saint Elizabeth Hospital and Mercy Medical Center, Oshkosh.

1501 S Madison St

Appleton, WI 54915

Learn about Laura Davis

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Adult Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)

Laura Davis does not have any board certifications listed.

• Chronic Diseases

• Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

Education data for Laura Davis is unavailable at this time.

Laura Davis has no awards or honors listed.

Laura Davis has no media or publications listed.

Laura Davis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Laura Davis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Laura Davis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Laura Davis to family and friends
2.9
Laura Davis' Performance
in Appleton, WI |
Never. She requires a minimum of three days lead time for Rx refills. It may take days to get a return phone call, many times by her assistant Not personable Does not explain/review facts regarding illness More concerned with Insurance coverage and payment than anything else
Appleton, WI |
I have found Laura to be very approachable and receptive to my needs. She has listened to my questions and I have been very pleased to have her as my PCP. The nurses, Cheri, I believe have also been very kind and informative. No complaints from me.
Appleton, WI |
I went to Laura Davis with sever lower back pain. She gave me pain meds and promised to set up Physical Therapy. The meds she gave me did not help with my pain and when I called and talked to nurse Brittany, I was told there was nothing they could do for me and I needed to go to the ER. I assume they think I am drug shopping, I cannot fathom why I was dismissed in such a manner. When I made it clear that I have yet to hear from the Physical Therapy people, she only said, "I have no idea why"
in Greenville Wi |
I had a very similar experience as the other patient commenting. Laura walks in, never looked at me nor introduced herself and the entire appointment she talked with her head in the computer. She NEVER asked me if I had any questions. She did all the talking and was actually rather rude. I would NEVER recommend Laura Davis unless you want to feel like a Non Patient, frustrated and leave crying like I did.
Appleton, WI |
This nurse practitioner would not look at me, nurse Megan rude as well. Has not been interested in helping, just collecting money. Overall, I didn't expect much more from a nurse practitioner however, little expertise and little ability to wanting to help, even when she can. Does not seem to feel comfortable in her position, so you will find yourself just being referred onto one person to the next, which takes up so much time. Find a real Dr.!!! don't expect phone calls returned as promised!
in Appleton, WI |
Laura is WONDERFUL! My whole family sees her and I trust no one else with my healthcare needs. She listens, and makes you feel so comfortable. Her knowledge base is amazing.
Thank you for your kind words. I feel privileged to be able to care for my patients.
Have you seen Laura Davis, APNP?

Visit Laura Davis

Saint Elizabeth Hospital
1506 S Oneida St
Appleton, WI 54915

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Adult Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)