Laura Davis, APNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female · Age 47

Laura Davis

1501S Madison Street Internal Medicine Appleton WI 54915

1501 S Madison St Appleton, WI 54915

Laura Davis, APNP is a nurse practitioner in Appleton, WI. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner), internal medicine, and more.

Laura Davis accepts

Laura Davis accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Laura Davis treats your condition or procedure

2.7

Laura Davis?
Laura Davis' Performance
What People Say About Laura Davis, APNP
I don't care for the way she treats you. She doesn't listen to the issues your having. Doesn't find out the cause for an infection. Doesn't explain things to you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Davis, APNP?
SUB-PAR I was a patient of Laura's for about a year. In that time I found her to be very controlling and not concerned with the medical problems i had come to see her with. She kept insisting on implementing a new treatment plan for minor problems that were not bothering me. I came to see her about my arthritis problems and chronic neck pain. She turned all the follow ups into an assault on my cholesterol and referred those pressing conditions to others creating a endless amount of followups.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Davis, APNP?
I was very happy with my experience with Laura Davis. I found her to be very personable, caring, and very thorough. She did not hesitate to get to the bottom of why I was so sick and ordered necessary tests as well as medication. I would definitely see her again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Davis, APNP?
Never. She requires a minimum of three days lead time for Rx refills. It may take days to get a return phone call, many times by her assistant Not personable Does not explain/review facts regarding illness More concerned with Insurance coverage and payment than anything else
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Davis, APNP?
I have found Laura to be very approachable and receptive to my needs. She has listened to my questions and I have been very pleased to have her as my PCP. The nurses, Cheri, I believe have also been very kind and informative. No complaints from me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Davis, APNP?
I went to Laura Davis with sever lower back pain. She gave me pain meds and promised to set up Physical Therapy. The meds she gave me did not help with my pain and when I called and talked to nurse Brittany, I was told there was nothing they could do for me and I needed to go to the ER. I assume they think I am drug shopping, I cannot fathom why I was dismissed in such a manner. When I made it clear that I have yet to hear from the Physical Therapy people, she only said, "I have no idea why"
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Davis, APNP?
I had a very similar experience as the other patient commenting. Laura walks in, never looked at me nor introduced herself and the entire appointment she talked with her head in the computer. She NEVER asked me if I had any questions. She did all the talking and was actually rather rude. I would NEVER recommend Laura Davis unless you want to feel like a Non Patient, frustrated and leave crying like I did.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Davis, APNP?
This nurse practitioner would not look at me, nurse Megan rude as well. Has not been interested in helping, just collecting money. Overall, I didn't expect much more from a nurse practitioner however, little expertise and little ability to wanting to help, even when she can. Does not seem to feel comfortable in her position, so you will find yourself just being referred onto one person to the next, which takes up so much time. Find a real Dr.!!! don't expect phone calls returned as promised!
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Davis, APNP?
Laura is WONDERFUL! My whole family sees her and I trust no one else with my healthcare needs. She listens, and makes you feel so comfortable. Her knowledge base is amazing.
Thank you for your kind words. I feel privileged...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Davis, APNP?

How was your experience with Laura Davis?

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Adult Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)

1501S Madison Street Internal Medicine Appleton WI 54915

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Laura Davis treats patients.

Compare Providers