Contact provider for availability

Laura Da Silva, LPC

Counseling ·  Female · Age 40

Laura Da Silva

Laura Da Silva, LPC is a counselor in Riverton, UT and has been practicing for 13 years. She graduated from University Of Phoenix in 2006 and specializes in counseling and play therapy.

Contact provider for availability

Make an appointment

Laura Da Silva accepts

Laura Da Silva accepts the following insurance:

Value Options

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Laura Da Silva treats your condition or procedure

Laura Da Silva's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)

Your therapy is for you, not me. Therefore, we create your treatment plan together to meet your needs and desires of therapy.
For clients who are minors, I do maintain confidentiality even with their parents/caregivers, thus making it a place w...

• Counseling

Laura Da Silva?
Laura Da Silva's Performance
What People Say About Laura Da Silva, LPC
RecentMost Helpful
Laura Da Silva is excellent in what she does. She is perfessional and very skilled in her practice. She has a lot of knowledge and experience. My husband and I will continue to refer people to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Da Silva, LPC?
She's a great listener with awesome insights. She's also very understanding. I love her ability to use alternative and natural methods, rather than throwing medicine at you. She's the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Da Silva, LPC?
Laura is fabulous. She used great techniques while treating our daughter and actually got her to open up! Huge for us!
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Da Silva, LPC?
I have been seeing Laura for several months. Laura has been great with helping each get through my issues and coming up with things to help me. Laura's knowledge with EMDR process. I have had nothing but great interactions with Laura during our visits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Da Silva, LPC?
Because of Laura and EMDR therapy I no longer live a life full of anxiety. EMDR was life changing for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Da Silva, LPC?
She helped me find tools to help with my sons anxiety. Life saver! I would definitely recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Da Silva, LPC?
Laura is a great "feelings doctor" as my 6 yr old calls her. She helped my daughter work through a traumatic experience for both our daughter and our entire family. She has a variety of tools and mediums she uses to help children communicate through play. My daughter really enjoyed her sessions over the last few months espicially puppet play. I would recommend Laura as she has helped us so much to work through our difficult situation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Da Silva, LPC?
We loved Dr. Laura! She was exactly what my 7 year old needed to help her work through her worrying and anxiety. My daughter enjoyed going and trusted Laura. She was able to help my daughter identify key triggers that was causing all the worrying. She also helped me and my husband to understand what our daughter was going through and helped us realize it was totally normal and how we could help our daughter best. It was a wonderful experience for all of us and we're so grateful for Laura.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Da Silva, LPC?
I have seen a number of therapists and Laura is by far the most interactive and helpful. I received the tools I needed to get through the stress of taking care of my parents, dealing with difficult emotions (feelings of sadness, anxiety), and dealing with the passing of my mom (more than any other therapist that I have gone to). The exercises she had me do in the session were some of the most helpful exercises I have done to help take care of my mental health. I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Da Silva, LPC?
Laura has counseled me and my 4 children for over 4 years as we worked through some very difficult issues dealing with addiction, divorce, substance abuse and emotional abuse. She helped us learn to cope and improve our relationships with each other and those around us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Da Silva, LPC?
I initially scheduled appointments with Laura for my daughter. I really like having updates about how my daughter is progressing and what I can do at home to assist. Laura is so warm and knowledgeable that I also see her for myself sometimes. We have seen her on and off for several years, returning when an issue arises. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Da Silva, LPC?
Our family will be forever thankful for Laura! Our son started behaving oddly and we were worried sick. I felt inspired to contact Laura and she was very kind and worked with us to fit our son into her schedule. I could tell she was the kind of person who truly cared for her patients, she was able to know what was happening to our son Andrea pointed us to the type of Doctor who has now helped him. After all, she still followed up to see how our son is doing. This woman is an angel!
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Da Silva, LPC?
Laura Da Silva has helped me so much. Her expertise and knowledge of EMDR, that she did with me was healing and calming. I would recommend anyone that is struggling with sadness, depression, or life in general to see Mrs. Da Silva. The steps that she provides to improve any situation is life changing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Da Silva, LPC?

How was your experience with Laura Da Silva?