Laura Da Silva, LPC

Laura Da Silva, LPC

Counseling  |
Laura Da Silva, LPC is a counseling provider who practices in Riverton, UT. She is 39 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Read her story

3409 W 12600 S Ste 230

Riverton, UT 84065

• Value Options

Learn about Laura Da Silva

Laura Da Silva's bio

This content was provided by Laura Da Silva "Hello! My name is Laura da Silva. I am the owner of, and a therapist at, Lighthouse Counseling Services. At Lighthouse Counseling Services we provide Mental Health Counseling to couples, families and individuals of all ages. We believe that no two clients are alike and thus create individualized treatment plans to help you through the storms in your life. At Lighthouse Counseling Services, I specialize in Play Therapy with children. I also treat adolescents and adults through traditional talk therapy, sand tray therapy and art therapy. I have presented at courses as Westminister College, BYU and for the Utah Chapter of the Association of Play Therapy. I have written 3 articles and published 3 books."

This content was provided by Laura Da Silva "Your therapy is for you, not me. Therefore, we create your treatment plan together to meet your needs and desires of therapy.

For clients who are minors, I do maintain confidentiality even with their parents/caregivers, thus making it a place where they feel they can talk about anything. Once a month I do meet with the minors parents/caregivers and provide them with a monthly update of what the minor has been working on and how the parents/caregivers can help the child at home."

• Counseling
  • Play Therapy

Laura Da Silva does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Utah State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • University Of Phoenix
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • Department Of Child and Family Services
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009

Laura Da Silva has no awards or honors listed.

Laura Da Silva has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Laura Da Silva does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Laura Da Silva and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Laura Da Silva's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Laura Da Silva to family and friends
Laura Da Silva Says:

Thank you so much for your review. By providing this review I will know how to better my practice and improve the experience for other patient's. If you have any concerns please feel free to call/text me (385-237-4943) or e-mail me Laura@LighthouseMHCounseling.com I would appreciate the feedback.

Laura Da Silva's Performance
in West Jordan, Ut |
Laura Da Silva is excellent in what she does. She is perfessional and very skilled in her practice. She has a lot of knowledge and experience. My husband and I will continue to refer people to her.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
She's a great listener with awesome insights. She's also very understanding. I love her ability to use alternative and natural methods, rather than throwing medicine at you. She's the best!
in Bonney Lake, WA |
Laura is fabulous. She used great techniques while treating our daughter and actually got her to open up! Huge for us!
in Riverton, UT |
I have been seeing Laura for several months. Laura has been great with helping each get through my issues and coming up with things to help me. Laura's knowledge with EMDR process. I have had nothing but great interactions with Laura during our visits.
in Herriman, UT |
Because of Laura and EMDR therapy I no longer live a life full of anxiety. EMDR was life changing for me.
in West Jordan, UT |
She helped me find tools to help with my sons anxiety. Life saver! I would definitely recommend her.
in Midvale, UT |
Laura is a great "feelings doctor" as my 6 yr old calls her. She helped my daughter work through a traumatic experience for both our daughter and our entire family. She has a variety of tools and mediums she uses to help children communicate through play. My daughter really enjoyed her sessions over the last few months espicially puppet play. I would recommend Laura as she has helped us so much to work through our difficult situation.
in Bountiful, UT |
We loved Dr. Laura! She was exactly what my 7 year old needed to help her work through her worrying and anxiety. My daughter enjoyed going and trusted Laura. She was able to help my daughter identify key triggers that was causing all the worrying. She also helped me and my husband to understand what our daughter was going through and helped us realize it was totally normal and how we could help our daughter best. It was a wonderful experience for all of us and we're so grateful for Laura.
in Draper, Utah |
I have seen a number of therapists and Laura is by far the most interactive and helpful. I received the tools I needed to get through the stress of taking care of my parents, dealing with difficult emotions (feelings of sadness, anxiety), and dealing with the passing of my mom (more than any other therapist that I have gone to). The exercises she had me do in the session were some of the most helpful exercises I have done to help take care of my mental health. I would highly recommend her.
in Bluffdale |
Laura has counseled me and my 4 children for over 4 years as we worked through some very difficult issues dealing with addiction, divorce, substance abuse and emotional abuse. She helped us learn to cope and improve our relationships with each other and those around us.
in South Jordan, UT |
I initially scheduled appointments with Laura for my daughter. I really like having updates about how my daughter is progressing and what I can do at home to assist. Laura is so warm and knowledgeable that I also see her for myself sometimes. We have seen her on and off for several years, returning when an issue arises. I highly recommend her.
in Riverton, UT |
Our family will be forever thankful for Laura! Our son started behaving oddly and we were worried sick. I felt inspired to contact Laura and she was very kind and worked with us to fit our son into her schedule. I could tell she was the kind of person who truly cared for her patients, she was able to know what was happening to our son Andrea pointed us to the type of Doctor who has now helped him. After all, she still followed up to see how our son is doing. This woman is an angel!
in Riverton, UT |
Laura Da Silva has helped me so much. Her expertise and knowledge of EMDR, that she did with me was healing and calming. I would recommend anyone that is struggling with sadness, depression, or life in general to see Mrs. Da Silva. The steps that she provides to improve any situation is life changing.
Have you seen Laura Da Silva, LPC?
Are you Laura Da Silva?