Laura Da Silva, LPC

Laura Da Silva, LPC

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Laura Da Silva, LPC is a counselor in Riverton, UT and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from University Of Phoenix in 2006 and specializes in counseling and play therapy.Read her story

3409 W 12600 S Ste 230

Riverton, UT 84065

• Value Options

Learn about Laura Da Silva

Laura Da Silva's bio

This content was provided by Laura Da Silva "Hello! My name is Laura da Silva. I am the owner of, and a therapist at, Lighthouse Counseling Services. At Lighthouse Counseling Services we provide Mental Health Counseling to couples, families and individuals of all ages. We believe that no two clients are alike and thus create individualized treatment plans to help you through the storms in your life. At Lighthouse Counseling Services, I specialize in Play Therapy with children. I also treat adolescents and adults through traditional talk therapy, sand tray therapy and art therapy. I have presented at courses as Westminister College, BYU and for the Utah Chapter of the Association of Play Therapy. I have written 3 articles and published 3 books."

This content was provided by Laura Da Silva "Your therapy is for you, not me. Therefore, we create your treatment plan together to meet your needs and desires of therapy.

For clients who are minors, I do maintain confidentiality even with their parents/caregivers, thus making it a place where they feel they can talk about anything. Once a month I do meet with the minors parents/caregivers and provide them with a monthly update of what the minor has been working on and how the parents/caregivers can help the child at home."

• Counseling
  • Play Therapy

Laura Da Silva does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Utah State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • University Of Phoenix
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • Department Of Child and Family Services
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009

Laura Da Silva has no awards or honors listed.

Laura Da Silva has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Laura Da Silva does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Laura Da Silva and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Laura Da Silva's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Laura Da Silva

Laura Da Silva?
Laura Da Silva's Performance
What People Say About Laura Da Silva, LPC
Laura Da Silva is excellent in what she does. She is perfessional and very skilled in her practice. She has a lot of knowledge and experience. My husband and I will continue to refer people to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Da Silva, LPC?
She's a great listener with awesome insights. She's also very understanding. I love her ability to use alternative and natural methods, rather than throwing medicine at you. She's the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Da Silva, LPC?
Laura is fabulous. She used great techniques while treating our daughter and actually got her to open up! Huge for us!
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Da Silva, LPC?
I have been seeing Laura for several months. Laura has been great with helping each get through my issues and coming up with things to help me. Laura's knowledge with EMDR process. I have had nothing but great interactions with Laura during our visits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Da Silva, LPC?
Because of Laura and EMDR therapy I no longer live a life full of anxiety. EMDR was life changing for me.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Laura Da Silva?