Laura Connell, LMHC

CounselingFemale

Laura Connell

Laura M. Connell, M.A., LMHC

125 Wolf Rd Albany, NY 12205

Laura Connell, LMHC is a Counselor in Albany, NY. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Laura Connell to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Laura Connell treats your condition or procedure

Laura Connell's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Laura Connell accepts

Laura Connell's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Laura Connell

Laura Connell

Laura has been a Godsend. She radiates beauty and love. Her insight, compassion, patience, and skill are unparalleled. I've spent countless hours with various therapists throughout my life, and Laura is the one that once you find, you keep. 5 Stars!
Edward – Apr 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Connell, LMHC?
Laura Connell is extremely good at listening and remembering the specifics of issues. I think this is critical in her ongoing ability to help her patient see progress or to point out tools to help her patient make further progress. She is so good at what she does because she offers a level of comfort and validation that helps in the communication process. I would highly recommend her to my family and friends.
Apr 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Connell, LMHC?
Laura is super easy to talk to and has a way of helping me see things from a new perspective. She gives me tools to be the person I want to be.
Cooper – Apr 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Connell, LMHC?
Laura is the epitome compassion, professionalism and kindness. I don’t think I have the words to describe how pleased I am with her service, however, I will do my best. I couldn’t ask for a better therapist. She’s the complete package. Her empathy is literally unmatched. In our sessions she breaks things down for me, gives me tools to use outside of therapy and she has a great personality. She is great at dealing with people of color, women, LGBT and other marginalized groups. However, even if you are not apart of any marginalized groups Laura’s sessions will certainly be able to benefit you. Her office gives zen and relaxing vibes. She is so peaceful and leaving her office will give you a weight off of your shoulders. On our intake session, she made it known that I am not disposable and I think I’ll carry that with me forever. I’m a work in progress, but with Laura’s help my quality of life is so much better. You should definitely schedule an appointment. :) <3
Apr 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Connell, LMHC?
Laura is an excellent therapist- validating and encouraging gently while referencing psychological methodologies. She is welcoming, affirming and helpful to provide a catalyst for change.
Jen – Apr 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Connell, LMHC?
I would like to highly recommend Laura Connell as a therapist. She is not only caring and compassionate, but she provides a safe place to express your deepest thoughts and feelings while providing options to help you get to the place you want to be... Truly grateful for the help she has given me...
Apr 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Connell, LMHC?
Laura is one of the most empathetic and patient people I have ever met. She is genuinely dedicated to her clients and truly invests her heart and mind into her work. She has a naturally calming energy about her which allowed me to feel very safe and comfortable in her presence. If you’re looking for a therapist who truly cares about her clients and listens intently & without judgment, Laura is undoubtedly the way to go.
Aug 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Connell, LMHC?
Ten minutes in to my first visit, I knew Laura was the right person for me. I felt comfortable to open up immediately. Kind, compassionate, thoughtful and insightful are some of the words I would use to describe her. She gave me tools and resources to help me think differently. She recommended some readings which helped me tremendously. I am moving forward and feeling healthier than I have in a long time and I owe much of that to her.
Apr 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Connell, LMHC?
I would recommend Laura to anyone without hesitation. She is brilliant and has without a doubt chosen the right path in life. She provides a safe comfortable atmosphere where you can open up and feel that you have finally found peace. She truly listens and pays attention to you and remembers your conversations. You are not just another client to her, you are truly someone she cares about and wants to see succeed. I have been to a few therapists and now I found "the one".
Kbohan in Cohoes, NY – Jun 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura Connell, LMHC?

How was your experience with Laura Connell?

• Counseling