Laura BradleyPratesi, AUD

Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting) ·  Female

Laura BradleyPratesi

Citrus Hearing Clinic, LLC

835 7th St # 2 Clermont, FL 34711

Laura BradleyPratesi, AUD is an audiology (hearing aid fitter) in Clermont, FL and has been practicing for 7 years. She graduated from Auburn University in 2012 and specializes in audiology (hearing aid fitting) and pediatrics.

Laura BradleyPratesi accepts

Laura BradleyPratesi accepts the following insurance:

Neighborhood Health Partnership

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Laura BradleyPratesi treats your condition or procedure

Laura BradleyPratesi?
Laura BradleyPratesi's Performance
What People Say About Laura BradleyPratesi, AUD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Laura is amazing. Knowledgable and supportive are great adjectives to describe her. She is an amazing audiologist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura BradleyPratesi, AUD?
Dr. Pratesi is extremely qualified, friendly, and articulate. She was able to answer all my questions in a way that was easy to understand. The best part is she deals with all the hearing aid companies. Her billing method is far more fair and logical than doing business with a "dealer" of a specific brand. She has no incentive to push a particular brand, but only to give you the best service she can provide.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura BradleyPratesi, AUD?
My father has suffered from profound hearing loss for many years. He had purchased two sets of hearing aids from major chains during that time without achieving the increased quality of life we had hoped for. After working with Laura Pratesi, He has finally gotten a good understanding of the cause of his deafness and how to work with the set of hearing aids he acquired while working together with her. She has been extremely responsive and helpful during his adjustment period.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura BradleyPratesi, AUD?
I have been taking my Mom to see Doctor Pratesi for over 2 years and we are extremely pleased with her services. Getting in touch with her and scheduling an appointment is very easy. Doctor Pratesi is on time for her appointments and has excellent bedside manners. She takes extra care with my Moms significant hearing loss and helps hear get the most out of her hearing aids. We would definitely recommend her to anyone with hearing loss. Her pricing is also very fair.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura BradleyPratesi, AUD?
My experience with Dr Pratesi was very good! Dr Pratesi has a very pleasing manner and she puts you at ease very quickly. I was apprehensive about getting a hearing aid and Dr Pratesi put me at ease almost immediately and took the time to explain the results of the hearing test and explained about the workings of the ear and what was happening with my ears. She has broken down the charges so that you only pay as you go, so to speak. This makes it very easy on your budget!
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura BradleyPratesi, AUD?
Dr. Laura was exactly the right person at the right time! I first met Dr. Laura at a Hearing Loss meeting while on vacation, and she was so helpful to everyone there. I asked to speak with her after because someone talked about a "streamer." This was something I didn't know about previously. She went SO far out of her way to not only make sure I had this to pair with my existing aids, but also had the Rep come to make sure everything was perfect. Dr. Laura is amazing!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura BradleyPratesi, AUD?
Dr. Pratesi is amazing! She is very knowledgeable and explains everything that’s going on and why. When she found out I had sudden hearing loss due to an illness she made sure I was seen by a specialist the next day and followed up with me throughout the whole process. She is also so kind and patient with my children! I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura BradleyPratesi, AUD?
Dr. Laura BradleyPratesi is a fabulous doctor! She did a very thourough work up when I needed it for work. Everything was explained in detail and was easy for me to understand, she truly cares about the wellbeing of her patients!
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura BradleyPratesi, AUD?
I have known Dr. Pratesi's for over 4 years as a colleague. She practices with the primary goal of providing the highest quality of patient care utilizing clinical best practices. She models professionalism and compassionate patient-centered care. She carries the weight her patients' communication needs on her shoulders and in her heart and will always work diligently to provide them the best possible outcome. Beyond her expertise, her smile and joyful demeanor provide a pleasant experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura BradleyPratesi, AUD?
After practicing dentistry for over 30 years I found that I was having hearing loss as a result of exposure to the sound of the drills. Dr. Pratesi gave me a very thorough exam, diagnosed the problem and advised me on precautions to take to prevent further hearing loss. She is a great communicator and wants the best for her patients. I would enthusiastically recommend her to anyone in need of audiology services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura BradleyPratesi, AUD?
Excellent caring Doctor. Wonderful experience! Listens and understands patient's needs. Explains things clearly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura BradleyPratesi, AUD?
Every time I meet with Dr. Pratesi I get a complete and thorough and positive examination and solid suggestions on how to keep my hearing from getting any worse and how to protect it. She is very positive, and very friendly and easy to talk to and understand.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura BradleyPratesi, AUD?
Laura Pratesi goes above and beyond for her patients. I feel very comfortable with everything she does to help me hear as best as possible. She is always available to help whenever you need to see her. She is the BEST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura BradleyPratesi, AUD?
Dr. Pratesi is a complete professional who not only knows the science of audiology and can explain it in layman terms but has compassion for her patients. Laura worked me into her busy schedule, since she felt my hearing issues needed immediate attention. After performing a full hearing test, she quickly referred me to an ENT specialist who was able to see me that same afternoon. Her speedy action has now put me on the road to resolving my hearing problems. Thank you Laura.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura BradleyPratesi, AUD?
I had become very discouraged with my hearing aid and the settings by my prior doctor, almost to the point of not wearing the device. After Dr. Pratesi's examination and adjustments to the device, my hearing improved to a quality I had never experienced. It is great to be able to hear clearly again. Her assistant Kristi is very personable and professional. Both Dr. Pratesi and Kristi demonstrated their concern for me as a patient and demonstrated their concern by their quality of care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura BradleyPratesi, AUD?
Dr. Pratesi is all you could ask for in a Doctor of Audiology. She is extremely knowledgeable, caring and confidant. She listens to your concerns and questions and has easy to comprehend answers making certain you are comfortable with her responses. There is zero pressure to purchase any products and she ensures you know how to operate/wear any device. She explains test results with you in plain, easy to understand language. She is truly a gem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laura BradleyPratesi, AUD?

How was your experience with Laura BradleyPratesi?

Dr. Pratesi believes it is her job to educate and empower her patients so that they may make well-informed decisions regarding their hearing and balance healthcare.

• Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)
  • Pediatrics