La'Tesha Sampson, LCSW

Clinical Social Work ·  Female

La'Tesha Sampson

Great Joy Counseling and Consulting Services, LLC

131 S Euclid Ave Ste 2 Westfield, NJ 07090

La'Tesha Sampson, LCSW is a clinical social worker in Westfield, NJ. She specializes in clinical social work, school social work, and more.

La'Tesha Sampson accepts

La'Tesha Sampson accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth

• Adolescent Depression
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling for Gay and-or Lesbian Individuals
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services

4.4

La'Tesha Sampson?
La'Tesha Sampson's Performance
What People Say About La'Tesha Sampson, LCSW
I’m beyond words with the service that was provided to me. My perspective on life and the issues I’m facing is completely different. I wasn’t certain if I could overcome the difficulties, but now I’m on the road of recovery. If your looking for a difference maker, you found her. I was extremely nervous about looking for help but I’m glad I sought counsel in her. Ten Stars and More!!!!! Excellent and Amazing!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you La'Tesha Sampson, LCSW?
Dr. Sampson was amazing for the year I was her patient. My schooling out of state made things taper off in the end, but she worked with me and my fluctuating schedule with kindness and compassion. She is a real person, and her vulnerability about being a real person bleeds into her practice and care for her patients. Love!
×Post a ResponseAre you La'Tesha Sampson, LCSW?
La'tesha's advice and insight have been truly life-giving for me. I have come to her with a variety of issues over the past few years and she offers sound advice and action steps every time. I highly recommend her if you want to take steps towards experiencing a life filled with great joy : )
×Post a ResponseAre you La'Tesha Sampson, LCSW?
I would never ever recommend this person , she made a very stressful situation even more stressful , stay away
×Post a ResponseAre you La'Tesha Sampson, LCSW?
I have found Dr. Sampson to be a critical part of my family's healing process. She is engaged in the well being of her patients and will help in any way possible to satisfy her clients. She has shown me that although she is a professional who treats patients; she is also willing to work with the family when obstacles come up that could hinder treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you La'Tesha Sampson, LCSW?
Some say it takes a village, but sometimes it takes ONE person, with the expertise and the heart to want to help make you a better you. Dealing with childhood scars well into adulthood Latesha counseled me and helped me see beyond my fears and feelings of feeling unwanted by the people who are supposed to love me the most. I am now able to accept what i wasnt, face my fears and live life on my own terms. I LOVE OUR SESSIONS.
×Post a ResponseAre you La'Tesha Sampson, LCSW?
I have been seeing Ms. Sampson for over a year, first as an individual then with my wife....This young lady could not be more helpful to us...She is what I was looking for..shes honest and very straight forward..shes helped me realize alot of things in my life and how deal with them differently...I truly believe my marriage would have been over if not for her...We must realize that therapy starts with us...if we practice what she shows you..it will work..I truly trust and believe in her
×Post a ResponseAre you La'Tesha Sampson, LCSW?
Ms. Sampson is awesome!!! She's a excellent listener and provides sound counseling from a christian perspective. She does more than just focus on your issues but provides lifelong tools to help you be a BETTER YOU!! I always feel empowered when I leave her office and ready to take on the world. She ROCKS!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you La'Tesha Sampson, LCSW?
Expert in working with people with addiction's. I went to LaTesha after leavinh rehab and she helped me stay clean.
×Post a ResponseAre you La'Tesha Sampson, LCSW?
Wonderful counselor. La'Tesha has a keen sense of intuition and compassion, and is not afraid to be totally truthful with you - but always in an empathetic manner. She makes herself as available as possible and helps you to live your best life possible. Her approach is straightforward yet heartfelt. I highly recommend her services.
×Post a ResponseAre you La'Tesha Sampson, LCSW?
La'Tesha has helped me with my son and he looks forward to therapy. I trust her advice and would definitely recommend her to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you La'Tesha Sampson, LCSW?
La'Tesha Sampson is the perfect balance between caring and professional. For many years I suffered with anxiety, mild depression, and church hurt. From the moment I walked into her office I felt comfortable, cared for, and safe to finally talk about what I was experiencing without shame. She is extremely knowledgeable in her field, passionate and determined to give an accurate diagnosis (she did for me) ,trustworthy and makes herself available at all times. I am so blessed to have found her.
×Post a ResponseAre you La'Tesha Sampson, LCSW?
La Tesha Sampson techniques are helpful not just in your problem but your future career she allows you to seek your innermost potential to be greater than your situation
×Post a ResponseAre you La'Tesha Sampson, LCSW?
I highly recommend La'Tesha. She has helped me change how I see my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you La'Tesha Sampson, LCSW?
Latesha changed the way I deal with my problems. I realize that I can succeed ad have the life I always wanted.
×Post a ResponseAre you La'Tesha Sampson, LCSW?
Horrible experience with her! She is unprofessional and plays both sides of the fence , she actually made our family worse off , I definitely would not recommend !
It is against HIPAA to acknowledge who we have...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you La'Tesha Sampson, LCSW?

How was your experience with La'Tesha Sampson?

Compare Providers