Family Medicine  |
Male
Larry Lux, PA-C
Larry Lux, PA-C is a family medicine provider who practices in Olathe, KS.

801 N Mur Len Rd Ste 211

Olathe, KS 66062

Learn about Larry Lux

This content was provided by Larry Lux "I am a member of HCA Midwest Health Physicians, an integrated group of primary care and specialty practices. We provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient's individual healthcare needs are met and their patient experience is outstanding."

Larry Lux does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

Education data for Larry Lux is unavailable at this time.

Larry Lux has no awards or honors listed.

Larry Lux has no media or publications listed.

Larry Lux does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Larry Lux and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Larry Lux's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Larry Lux to family and friends
Larry Lux's Performance
in Olathe, KS |
Larry is always friendly and attentive during my visits. We go over everything that has happened to me since my last visit and he answers all my questions in a manner that I understand. He also explains any medications that I may require. He then insures that any scripts that need refilling get forwarded to my mail order provider. I have never had a problem with a script order that he has ordered for me.
Olathe, KS |
Larry is knowledgeable, friendly and sensitive. He's the one you want.
in Olathe, KS |
I have been going to Larry for - I don't know - at least ten years. I have complete confidence in his assessment. He is friendly and incredibly knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone!
in Paola, Kansas |
I have been a patient of Larry Lux for several years now. Larry is always helpful, has a great manner about him and ALWAYS answers all my questions pertaining to my health. When I do have a problem, Larry is fast to diagnose and always sends me on to a speedy recovery. I would recommend Larry Lux to anyone out there who is looking for a person who cares about your health and he always remembers little things from my last visit like family, etc. I will continue using Larry Lux for my primary.
in Olathe, KS |
I have utilized Larry Lux for over 15 years. He also sees family members and friends of mine and I'm always happy to recommend family to Larry and will continue to do so. I've always felt that Larry listens to my health concerns and has seen me on my worst days.
Olathe, KS |
Larry Lux is a very knowledgeable, helpful and caring health care provider.
in Gardner, KS |
Very professional. Listens to concerns. Gives suggestions to address health question. Personable. Positive.
in Gardner, KS |
Larry Lux has been my doctor for around 11 years. I recommend him to all. He is extremely compassionate and seems to truly care about his patients.
Have you seen Larry Lux, PA-C?
Are you Larry Lux?