Larry Lux, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA) ·  Male

Larry Lux

College Park Family Care Center

801 N Mur Len Rd Ste 211 Olathe, KS 66062

Larry Lux, PA-C is a physician assistant in Olathe, KS. He specializes in physician assistant (pa) and family medicine.

Larry Lux accepts

Larry Lux accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kansas

Check if Larry Lux treats your condition or procedure

I am a member of HCA Midwest Health Physicians, an integrated group of primary care and specialty practices. We provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patient...

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Larry Lux's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Larry Lux

Larry Lux?
Larry Lux's Performance
What People Say About Larry Lux, PA-C
RecentMost Helpful
I have been seeing Larry Lux for many years. He is always courteous, knowledgeable, caring and makes you feel comfortable no matter what the problem. Larry goes out of his way to make sure you understand the condition and what the best treatment options are. I would highly recommend Larry Lux to anyone looking for a great care provider and also a great person. He always gives 100% every time I go in for a check up. On a scale of 1 to 10 I would give Larry a 12.
Follow-up for stomach issue
×Post a ResponseAre you Larry Lux, PA-C?
I have been seeing Larry for over 20 years and he is as good as any doctor I have ever been to. He makes sure that my questions are answered and my health is his priority
×Post a ResponseAre you Larry Lux, PA-C?
Larry has always taken the time to be thorough and answer my questions - I don't feel rushed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Larry Lux, PA-C?
Already have many times! You cannot hope for a more professional office and caring staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Larry Lux, PA-C?
I’ve been seeing Larry for 10+ years and he always listens and responds to my concerns and issues in a way that, when I walk out of his office I am completely confident and calmed in his assessment of me that day.
×Post a ResponseAre you Larry Lux, PA-C?
Larry has been taking care of me for over 20 years. He has always been friendly and attentive in listening to my concerns. He has always refers me to a specialist if I request it. I hope to continue with him for years to come.
×Post a ResponseAre you Larry Lux, PA-C?
Larry is very patient, caring and non-judgemental. I feel at ease talking with him about any of my health concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Larry Lux, PA-C?
I appreciate Larry in that if you're taking an active role and responsibility in your health, he is very willing to help with 'extras' in information, tips, etc. He's proactive in helping you live your best. He is very kind and a great family person, too! I enjoy looking at all his family vacation pics he displays in the waiting rooms.
×Post a ResponseAre you Larry Lux, PA-C?
Larry is a great health provider. He is professional, knowledgeable and friendly. He tells it to me straight about the things I need to do to make good Heathcare choices to keep me healthy and happy. Thank you Larry and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Larry Lux, PA-C?
As a new patient everything from scheduling to insurance was handled seamlessly and easy. Everyone there was courteous and helpful. Very happy with the service I was provided.
×Post a ResponseAre you Larry Lux, PA-C?
Larry is always friendly and attentive during my visits. We go over everything that has happened to me since my last visit and he answers all my questions in a manner that I understand. He also explains any medications that I may require. He then insures that any scripts that need refilling get forwarded to my mail order provider. I have never had a problem with a script order that he has ordered for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Larry Lux, PA-C?
Larry is knowledgeable, friendly and sensitive. He's the one you want.
×Post a ResponseAre you Larry Lux, PA-C?
I have been going to Larry for - I don't know - at least ten years. I have complete confidence in his assessment. He is friendly and incredibly knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Larry Lux, PA-C?
I have utilized Larry Lux for over 15 years. He also sees family members and friends of mine and I'm always happy to recommend family to Larry and will continue to do so. I've always felt that Larry listens to my health concerns and has seen me on my worst days.
×Post a ResponseAre you Larry Lux, PA-C?
Larry Lux is a very knowledgeable, helpful and caring health care provider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Larry Lux, PA-C?
Very professional. Listens to concerns. Gives suggestions to address health question. Personable. Positive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Larry Lux, PA-C?
Larry Lux has been my doctor for around 11 years. I recommend him to all. He is extremely compassionate and seems to truly care about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Larry Lux, PA-C?

How was your experience with Larry Lux?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Larry Lux treats patients.

Compare Providers