Larry Lux, PA-C

Larry Lux, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA)  ·
Male
Larry Lux, PA-C is a physician assistant in Olathe, KS. He specializes in physician assistant (pa) and family medicine.

801 N Mur Len Rd Ste 211

Olathe, KS 66062

Learn about Larry Lux

This content was provided by Larry Lux "I am a member of HCA Midwest Health Physicians, an integrated group of primary care and specialty practices. We provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient's individual healthcare needs are met and their patient experience is outstanding."

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Larry Lux does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

Education data for Larry Lux is unavailable at this time.

Larry Lux has no awards or honors listed.

Larry Lux has no media or publications listed.

Larry Lux does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Larry Lux and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Larry Lux's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Larry Lux

Larry Lux?
Larry Lux's Performance
What People Say About Larry Lux, PA-C
RecentHighestLowest
I have been a patient of Larry Lux for about 15 years. Larry is always courteous, helpful, understanding and most of all he is a good listener. When I have a problem or need an ailment diagnosed Larry is always quick to find the cause. His staff is always great and I would recommend his services...Read More
Gregory in Paola, Kansas – May 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Larry Lux, PA-C?
I appreciate Larry in that if you're taking an active role and responsibility in your health, he is very willing to help with 'extras' in information, tips, etc. He's proactive in helping you live your best. He is very kind and a great family person, too! I enjoy looking at all his family...Read More
Eric Swanson in Olathe, KS – May 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Larry Lux, PA-C?
Larry is a great health provider. He is professional, knowledgeable and friendly. He tells it to me straight about the things I need to do to make good Heathcare choices to keep me healthy and happy. Thank you Larry and his staff.
tom johnson in Prairie Village , KS – May 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Larry Lux, PA-C?
As a new patient everything from scheduling to insurance was handled seamlessly and easy. Everyone there was courteous and helpful. Very happy with the service I was provided.
Mar 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Larry Lux, PA-C?
Larry is always friendly and attentive during my visits. We go over everything that has happened to me since my last visit and he answers all my questions in a manner that I understand. He also explains any medications that I may require. He then insures that any scripts that need refilling get...Read More
Robert Welsh in Olathe, KS – Aug 20, 2017
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Larry Lux?