Dr. Larry Liddle, DC

Dr. Larry Liddle, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Larry Liddle, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Edgewater, FL.

103 E Connecticut Ave

Edgewater, FL 32132

Learn about Dr. Liddle

• Chiropractic

Dr. Liddle does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Dr. Liddle is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Liddle has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Liddle has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Liddle does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Liddle and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Liddle's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Liddle to family and friends
Dr. Liddle's Performance
in Palm City, FL |
I was suffering from sciatica for over a month when my sister brought me to see Dr. Liddle. I was in tremendous pain. After the first visit/treatment, while still in pain, the pain had dissipated somewhat, which was such a relief. I believe I went to (4) additional visits to Dr. Liddle and my pain level is 0 - 1. I will continue to go to Dr. Liddle on a monthly until I leave for NH in March. I would highly recommend him.
in Edgewater, FL |
Dr. Liddle treats our family like we are his family. He is professional and well versed in how chiropractic care can benefit and improve overall health. We have a great deal of trust in his ability.
in Edgewater, FL |
I cannot recommend Dr. Liddle enough! I've grown up watching Dr. Liddle help my parents for over 25 years. I even remember him making a house call to check up on my father. Now, Dr. Liddle has treated me off and on for the past 11 years when I'm in town. As an active duty military family, I appreciate him always being willing to fit me in when I'm visiting. Dr. Liddle always remembers my history and I cannot begin to tell you how amazing I feel after my adjustments.
in Oak Hill, FL |
Dr. Liddle is very gentle but also very very effective He uses laser, and tens/heat therapy for me and it is starting to work after only two sessions Fell on my coccyx and shoulder. I highly recommend his work and ethics. Deb N.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Lost track of him about 25 years ago. So glad we found him. My wife and I visited him this past month and we are so glad we took the time to drive the 200 miles to do so. Highly recommended!!! Ra and MA - Boca Raton, Fl.
Have you seen Dr. Larry Liddle, DC?
Are you Dr. Liddle?