Larry Blevins, PA

Physician Assistant (PA) ·  Male

Larry Blevins

Larry Blevins, PA is a physician assistant in Lady Lake, FL and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from University Of Nebraska / College Of Medicine in 2001 and specializes in physician assistant (pa), cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, and more.

Make an appointment

Larry Blevins accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Larry Blevins treats your condition or procedure

• Scar Revision Surgery
  • Scars
  • Sun-Damaged Skin
  • Wrinkles

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Cosmetic Dermatology

Larry Blevins?
Larry Blevins' Performance
What People Say About Larry Blevins, PA
RecentMost Helpful
I am a Physician Assistant of 18 years and have already been performing neuromodulator and filler injections for years, but I just completed a training course with Mr. Blevins to hone my skills and study more advanced techniques than I have previously employed. I've trained with others in the past, mostly Plastic Surgeons, and I can say without reservation that Larry is by far the most skilled injector and trainer under whom I"ve had the pleasure to train. Give him a call, you won't regret it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Larry Blevins, PA?
THIS REVIEW WAS INACCURATE. I GAVE FIVE STARS. DAY BY DAY MY SKIN LOOKS BETTER AND BETTER, OUCH THOUGHT I had cleaned the typos up. Thanks for much better skin.
×Post a ResponseAre you Larry Blevins, PA?
Incredible doctor and office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Larry Blevins, PA?
Larry is the best in the biz! Very smart and professional in how he operates day-day. Already recommended to some family in the area and will soon be telling my friends as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Larry Blevins, PA?
Very happy with my results. My lips look amazing. My husband was hesitant about me getting filler but was so happy with how natural everything looked. I will definitely return.
×Post a ResponseAre you Larry Blevins, PA?
Larry is amazing at what he does! He not only gave me the result I was looking for, he made me feel comfortable every step of the way. Great experience and will definitely be returning!
×Post a ResponseAre you Larry Blevins, PA?
I would highly recommend Larry Blevins, PA and MESOS Plastic Surgery & Laser Center in The Villages, FL. Larry is a true, caring professional and a master at the services he offers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Larry Blevins, PA?
LARRY BLEVINS DID SOME BOTOX AND FILLERS FOR ME IN 2016 THEN MAY 2018 HE DID DEEP FX LASER SKIN RESURFACING ON MY FACE AND NECK FOR OLD ACNE SCARS, SUN DAMAGE AND DEEP WRINKLES...HE IS THE BEST AT ALL OF THEM...I WILL NEVER TRUST ANYONE TO DO THESE THINGS TO ME BUT LARRY HE TRUELY IS THE BEST AROUND......MY RESULTS ARE SO AMAZING...WHEN IT'S TIME TO HAVE ANY INJECTIONS, FILLERS AND MORE LASER SKIN TREATMENTS I WILL ONLY GO TO MESOS AND HAVE LARRY DO THEM. HIS STAFF GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND AS WELL.
×Post a ResponseAre you Larry Blevins, PA?
I just returned to Charlotte from The Villages, FL after seeing Larry Blevins at their Mesos cosmetic clinic. A friend had recommended him to me and it was definitely worth the trip. I am new to the cosmetic and anti-aging process so I was a little nervous. He took extra time explaining the procedures and his expectations. He did a laser on my face and a small amount of filler in my lips and I am so pleased with the results. Again, he came highly recommended and I can only do the same.
×Post a ResponseAre you Larry Blevins, PA?
Fantastic. Love my results. Friendly and thorough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Larry Blevins, PA?
He is very through with his practice and very professional. He will help you with your decisions by making recommendations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Larry Blevins, PA?
Dr Blevins is an outstanding dermatologist! After he did the laser on my face, the staff were so helpful and understanding about the steps for healing! The nurses that did the light treatments were really perfect and caring! I highly recommend all of them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Larry Blevins, PA?
I was so impressed by Larry Blevins! My entire experience exceeded my expectations and I love my younger face!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Larry Blevins, PA?
Excellent! I was very impressed and love my results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Larry Blevins, PA?

How was your experience with Larry Blevins?

Compare Providers