Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC

Chiropractic •  Male

Dr. Arbeitman

Upper Cervical Chiropractic of Monmouth, LLC

280 US Highway 9 Morganville, NJ 07751

Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC is a Chiropractor in Morganville, NJ. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Arbeitman to book an appointment.

Dr. Arbeitman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Arbeitman

Dr. Arbeitman?
I was having chronic, debilitating issues with my head for about a year. I went to numerous doctors and had every test imaginable and no one could pinpoint what was really going on or help me. Nor did they suggest going to a cervical chiropractor. I happen to talk to someone I work with who told me about this speciality so I decided to try. My first appointment was in mid November and I can’t say enough about this practice. So professional yet warm and friendly. Very accommodating with appointments and work as well as bring on time and still never making you feel rushed. They take their time to go over test results and to always answer my questions. Within 2 appointments I was feeling better. I’m about 2 months in now and I feel 100% better. I wish I had come sooner! I have learned so much and plan on continuing my care indefinitely! Excellent doctors, great staff. I tell everyone I know about them. They have made all the difference for me.
Barbara – Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC?
I suffered from dizziness and balance problems for 12 years. When I first met Dr. A I had been using a wheelchair for 3 months. I could feel my body beginning to heal itself after my first adjustment. After the third adjustment I didn’t need the wheelchair or the walker anymore! I wasn’t dizzy anymore and my balance was better than it’s been in 12 years! I felt vitality returning to my body and nine days after my first adjustment my husband bought me a car! I am able to drive again! I would recommend Dr. A and Dr. Cordie to anyone! They are kind and skilled in their craft. The office staff is very friendly and they have been cheering me on! I’m finally getting my life back!
Michelle Weslager – Dec 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC?
The best chiropractic care ever. Dr. Arbeitman has changed my life with regular adjustments. The staff couldn’t be more friendly and flexible with appointments. One of the best choices I’ve ever made for myself.
C. Berman – Nov 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC?
I just started treatment with Dr Arbeitman for lower back issues, but through testing we have discovered other problems. Dr. A keeps me informed on what he is doing and why, he takes the time to answer my questions. The office staff is very friendly and work with me on my appointment times. I’m very pleased!!
  • Didn't explain conditions well
D Minton – Oct 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC?
I was suffering with neck pain for almost a year and the treatment I am receiving with Dr. Arbeitman is what has finally given me relief! The staff is excellent and also always accommodating, regarding scheduling.
Sep 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC?
Dr. Arbeitman is an excellent chiropractor. He resolved my neck and back issues and under his care, I have remained pain free. He is caring and compassionate and his staff is wonderful. Highly recommend!
Barbara in Pennington, NJ – Jul 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC?
Wonderful staff, always friendly and helpful and Dr. Arbeitman helped to finally alleviate my migraines and manage my back pain. Would definitely recommend Upper Cervical Chiropractic !
NJ – Feb 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC?
Upper Cervical Chiropractic has been a great help in providing me relief from neck pain and other postural issues. I had already tried traditional methods with therapy and anti inflammatories which were only partially effective. I now sleep better, am more active, and know I have a health partner to help me be well. Cannot recommend them enough.
Feb 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC?
Dr. Arbeitman and Dr. Linkel at Upper Cervical Chiropractic are terrific! The office is very nice and clean, and the staff is great! I had been to several chiropractors before and none of them really helped my back and neck pain. This is a different kind of chiropractic care, and I decided to try one last time based on my friend's referral. It has helped tremendously! I can't believe the difference in the last month. I highly recommend Upper Cervical Chiropractic of Monmouth.
Joy in Point Pleasant, NJ – Feb 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC?
Dr Arbeitman's methods seemed strange to me at first, in that they are not at all like other chiropractic I have experienced. But the results have been all that one could wish for. Perhaps best of all, upper cervical does NOT require twisting of the neck and spine, which always made me very nervous. Dr Arbeitman and staff are all friendly and supportive, the office is immaculate, and I highly recommend their services.
D Silver in Long Branch, NJ – Feb 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC?
I found Doctor Larry when he came to a lunch meeting at my place of work. I had severe pain, locking and crunching in my neck. Once I went to Upper Cervical within a few treatments I had relief. It's a miracle that to this day I believe in. I have never looked back and continue treatment to this day to remain pain free. I for one am very Grateful to this practice. Thank you
Lynn S. in Aberdeen, NJ – Feb 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC?
When I first went to Upper Cervical, I had twists in both my upper spine and my hips. There was also a 30 lb difference in my left vs right balance. Now the twists are gone, and most checkups show my weight balanced between my left and right sides. The pain I was experiencing has also been reduced significantly. Plus there is none of the painful forced manipulation that is normal in most chiropractic adjustments. Instead, the tension causing the misalignments is gently and painlessly released.
Mary Ann Michaels in Fair Haven – May 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC?
Upper cervical has been the most helpful therapy I’ve tried for my back pain, I’m just sad I didn’t know about them 10 years ago! Very friendly staff, flexible schedule, and most importantly a treatment that works.
Laura in NJ – May 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC?
Upper Cervical Chiropractic of Monmouth is a great place for helping in the process of getting you on the road to feeling well. The doctors are very informative and strive to get your health to where it should be. The office staff is very pleasant and accommodate you to all your scheduling needs. I am grateful to have found them.
Patricia A Hage in Edison – May 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC?
My daughter Katie suffered from chronic migraines. One that specifically lasted over 6 months. We found Upper Cervical by mistake at the county fair and it was the best thing to happen to our lives. Since she began treatment the migraines have completely gone away!! And she has been migraine free for over one and a half years!! If not for Dr Larry and his incredible staff I don't know where we would be right now!! The care that she receives is nothing less than excellent!!
Dawn Martino in MORGAN – May 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC?
I have been with Dr Arbeitman for 2 months. I had hit my head 3 years ago, leaving me with severe head pressure, and shooting pain, vertigo, fatigue, could only work on computers for a short while, etc. I was not able to handle any therapy that required touching my neck. I visited with at least 15 doctors, with no results. After two months I am able to lower my pillow height about 40% ( as I was sleeping in a sitting position). My head pressure and pain have decreased.
Helen Campanha in Summit, NJ – Apr 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC?
I've been a patient of Dr. Arbeitman for 7 months now. I've had such an amazing experience with him. I would like to point out I walked into his office with a walker and only after 7 Months of care i'm back on my feet and don't need of a walker or cane to walk. I'm so grateful I trusted him to be my chiropractor he has changed my life completely. He is a doctor that will go an extra mile to give you the care that you need! I have and will continue to recommend him to anyone I know!
Deborah White in Old bridge, NJ – Sep 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC?
I have been a patient of these doctors for several years, and my quality of life continues to improve with each visit. This group cares about each and every one of their patients, and they are there to help you find your way to wellness. Before going to see Dr. Arbeitman I was never able to lay on my back, the result of an injury that occurred 50 years ago. Since my adjustments I am able to sleep on my back all night! If you are living with discomfort please take the time to check them out
Robert in Englishtown, NJ – Sep 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC?
I have been Dr. Arbeitman's patient for about two years now, and I wish I had found him before that. After many years of back and neck pain, and trying various ways to ease that (physical therapy, acupuncture, and pain meds), I have had wonderful success and a great lessoning of pain with his treatments. Most days I can now enjoy my life without even thinking about the pain I used to endure. I am always happy to tell my friends about Dr. Arbeitman, and several have also had relief from pain.
Jean Christensen in Jackson, NJ – Sep 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC?
Dealing with back pain can be debilitating. I had tried many things to get rid of the pain (traditional chiropractic, injections, physical therapy, ...). After meeting Dr. Arbeitman, Dr. Puro, and his amazing staff I new that I found the place that could help, not only get rid of the symptoms, but help my body fix the problems. Its been a few months and I am back to playing basketball, running around with my 2 year old, and enjoying my life.
Ryan in Parlin, NJ – Mar 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Arbeitman?

• Chiropractic