Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male

Dr. Arbeitman

Upper Cervical Chiropractic of Monmouth, LLC

280 US Highway 9 Morganville, NJ 07751

Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC is a chiropractor in Morganville, NJ and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from Logan College Of Chiropractic in 2003 and specializes in chiropractic, acute pain medicine, and more.

Dr. Arbeitman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Arbeitman

95.1219512195122%

Dr. Arbeitman?
Dr. Arbeitman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC
Wonderful staff, always friendly and helpful and Dr. Arbeitman helped to finally alleviate my migraines and manage my back pain. Would definitely recommend Upper Cervical Chiropractic !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC?
Upper Cervical Chiropractic has been a great help in providing me relief from neck pain and other postural issues. I had already tried traditional methods with therapy and anti inflammatories which were only partially effective. I now sleep better, am more active, and know I have a health partner to help me be well. Cannot recommend them enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC?
Dr. Arbeitman and Dr. Linkel at Upper Cervical Chiropractic are terrific! The office is very nice and clean, and the staff is great! I had been to several chiropractors before and none of them really helped my back and neck pain. This is a different kind of chiropractic care, and I decided to try one last time based on my friend's referral. It has helped tremendously! I can't believe the difference in the last month. I highly recommend Upper Cervical Chiropractic of Monmouth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC?
Dr Arbeitman's methods seemed strange to me at first, in that they are not at all like other chiropractic I have experienced. But the results have been all that one could wish for. Perhaps best of all, upper cervical does NOT require twisting of the neck and spine, which always made me very nervous. Dr Arbeitman and staff are all friendly and supportive, the office is immaculate, and I highly recommend their services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC?
I found Doctor Larry when he came to a lunch meeting at my place of work. I had severe pain, locking and crunching in my neck. Once I went to Upper Cervical within a few treatments I had relief. It's a miracle that to this day I believe in. I have never looked back and continue treatment to this day to remain pain free. I for one am very Grateful to this practice. Thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC?
When I first went to Upper Cervical, I had twists in both my upper spine and my hips. There was also a 30 lb difference in my left vs right balance. Now the twists are gone, and most checkups show my weight balanced between my left and right sides. The pain I was experiencing has also been reduced significantly. Plus there is none of the painful forced manipulation that is normal in most chiropractic adjustments. Instead, the tension causing the misalignments is gently and painlessly released.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC?
Upper cervical has been the most helpful therapy I’ve tried for my back pain, I’m just sad I didn’t know about them 10 years ago! Very friendly staff, flexible schedule, and most importantly a treatment that works.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC?
Upper Cervical Chiropractic of Monmouth is a great place for helping in the process of getting you on the road to feeling well. The doctors are very informative and strive to get your health to where it should be. The office staff is very pleasant and accommodate you to all your scheduling needs. I am grateful to have found them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC?
My daughter Katie suffered from chronic migraines. One that specifically lasted over 6 months. We found Upper Cervical by mistake at the county fair and it was the best thing to happen to our lives. Since she began treatment the migraines have completely gone away!! And she has been migraine free for over one and a half years!! If not for Dr Larry and his incredible staff I don't know where we would be right now!! The care that she receives is nothing less than excellent!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC?
I have been with Dr Arbeitman for 2 months. I had hit my head 3 years ago, leaving me with severe head pressure, and shooting pain, vertigo, fatigue, could only work on computers for a short while, etc. I was not able to handle any therapy that required touching my neck. I visited with at least 15 doctors, with no results. After two months I am able to lower my pillow height about 40% ( as I was sleeping in a sitting position). My head pressure and pain have decreased.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC?
I've been a patient of Dr. Arbeitman for 7 months now. I've had such an amazing experience with him. I would like to point out I walked into his office with a walker and only after 7 Months of care i'm back on my feet and don't need of a walker or cane to walk. I'm so grateful I trusted him to be my chiropractor he has changed my life completely. He is a doctor that will go an extra mile to give you the care that you need! I have and will continue to recommend him to anyone I know!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC?
I have been a patient of these doctors for several years, and my quality of life continues to improve with each visit. This group cares about each and every one of their patients, and they are there to help you find your way to wellness. Before going to see Dr. Arbeitman I was never able to lay on my back, the result of an injury that occurred 50 years ago. Since my adjustments I am able to sleep on my back all night! If you are living with discomfort please take the time to check them out
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC?
Dr. Arbeitman has been treating me for 2 and a half months so far. My chronic neck and head pain are gone, and my posture has improved greatly. He is a very caring person with a great staff. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC?
I have been Dr. Arbeitman's patient for about two years now, and I wish I had found him before that. After many years of back and neck pain, and trying various ways to ease that (physical therapy, acupuncture, and pain meds), I have had wonderful success and a great lessoning of pain with his treatments. Most days I can now enjoy my life without even thinking about the pain I used to endure. I am always happy to tell my friends about Dr. Arbeitman, and several have also had relief from pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC?
I cannot say enough positive accolades about Dr Arbeitman and his staff. If there's an emergency, the staff will always fit you in. I've been a patient for years and my back has never been better. The staff is professional and friendly. I've recommended others to this practice and everyone is extremely satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC?
Dealing with back pain can be debilitating. I had tried many things to get rid of the pain (traditional chiropractic, injections, physical therapy, ...). After meeting Dr. Arbeitman, Dr. Puro, and his amazing staff I new that I found the place that could help, not only get rid of the symptoms, but help my body fix the problems. Its been a few months and I am back to playing basketball, running around with my 2 year old, and enjoying my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC?
Dr Arbeitman and his amazing caring staff are my life savers.....after losing all hope of living a pain-free life, Dr Arbeitman, Dr Puro and his wonderful caring staff honestly helped me regain my life back pain free. I tell all my family and friends about Dr Arbeitman and his staff. I consider myself very blessed for finding them and spread the word about him often. To even strangers that I see in pain. I highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC?
I sought out Dr. Arbeitman's care during my third trimester of pregnancy. He provided me much relief from my uncomfortable symptoms. I continue to see Dr. Arbeitman and Dr. Puro for maintenance of my overall health and wellness. I also put my trust in the doctors to treat my son and chiropractic has been a part of his overall health and wellness plan. Everyone in the office has been great and caring. Would highly recommend to those looking for relief from pain associated with spinal issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC?
My Upper Cervical Care treatment that I have been receiving by Dr. Puro has been life changing. I have seen significant changes in my posture, vision, and breathing. I have rarely had a sinus headache since I have started care. Dr. Arbeitman, Dr. Puro, and the staff of Upper Cervical Care of Monmouth County, are friendly, caring, trustworthy, and I believe that any individual, no matter how young or old, should definitely invest some time in visiting the office if they really want results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Larry Arbeitman, DC?
I've been seeing Dr. Arbeitman for a number of years and I'm now on maintenance to keep my back stabilized and in good shape. Dr. Arbeitman is not only knowledgeable about your total well being but a very caring individual who always seems to get the right results for me. I highly recommend him if you are having any back issues.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Arbeitman?

• Chiropractic