Lara Wilson

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Lara Wilson

Lara Wilson is a nurse practitioner in Kansas City, MO. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and internal medicine.

Make an appointment

Lara Wilson accepts

Lara Wilson accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Lara Wilson treats your condition or procedure

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Lara Wilson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Lara Wilson

Lara Wilson?
Lara Wilson's Performance
What People Say About Lara Wilson
RecentMost Helpful
I was very impressed with Lara on my latest visit. She was very courteous and also professional. She answered all the questions that I had in ways that most everyone should be able to understand. I felt very comfortable at this appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lara Wilson?
I would recommend Lara to others. Knowledgeable and willing to discuss my situation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lara Wilson?
She was very thorough and informative. Her treatment recommended was very effective. I would be comfortable in seeing her in the absence of my primary Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lara Wilson?
Lara was very informative and listened to all my questions, silly or not, before answering. I was also immediately comfortable with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lara Wilson?
Very caring and listens to you and your concerns. Explains fully and has good bedside manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lara Wilson?
Lara is by far the best NP or doctor that I have ever been to. She is caring, compassionate, answers all questions and concerns and explains any and all procedures or medications that she may prescribe. If I leave a message she calls within a timely manner. My husband has also seen her when his PCP was not available and he was also satisfied with the care she gave him. She is definitely an asset to this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lara Wilson?
Have a problem with back or hip, to find the root of problem she sent me to another Doctor that could determine my ailment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lara Wilson?
Nurse Practitioner Lara Wilson is communicative, knowledgeable, and thorough during her consultation. She listened to my concern, asked the correct questions to help with the diagnosis and explained the treatment and expected outcome. Her knowledge quickly put me at ease; her diagnosis was correct, and my concern was addressed immediately. I am fortunate to know that Lara Wilson is an accomplished and qualified health care provider /Nurse Practitioner with whom I can see in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lara Wilson?
I would highly recommend her,she doesn't just treat one area,she treats the whole body of care. She's very though and cautious. If she doesn't know the answer to something at that time she will get it and tell you or call you back herself. I could not ask and would not want anyone else handling my care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lara Wilson?
So kind compassionate, and concerned for my well being during my illness that brought me in to see her. She was stellar and perfect in every way. She listened to my concerns and answered my questions. Thanks to her I am 100% better. Seriously I was really sick and with her treatment and medical experience I am ok and feeling great. I would so recommend her. Best regards ric delaney Kansas City.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lara Wilson?
Lara took time to listen to all my concerns and address each one in a professional UNDERSTANDABLE way!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lara Wilson?
I felt very comfortable with Lara. She is very easy to talk to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lara Wilson?

How was your experience with Lara Wilson?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Lara Wilson treats patients.

Compare Providers