Lara Rosenthal, LAC

AcupunctureFemale

Lara Rosenthal

Rosenthal Acupuncture Pllc

39 W 14th St Ste 201 New York, NY 10011

Lara Rosenthal, LAC is a Acupuncturist in New York, NY. Be sure to call ahead with Lara Rosenthal to book an appointment.

Compare Lara Rosenthal, LAC with other Acupuncturists near you

Lara Rosenthal's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Lara Rosenthal

Lara Rosenthal
I had never done acupuncture before my visits with Lara Rosenthal and Christiane Mauro. This practice was recommended at the early stages of my fertility treatments. Lara and Christiane helped me through each step of my intense treatments. The entire team was professional, attentive and always available. Their treatment was catered to my scenario and not only included the acupuncture treatments but suggestions on diet and well-being. After multiple years of trying to conceive, I am sure that this pregnancy was a success because their efforts along the way. My daughter was born June 2019 and is healthy and happy.
New York, NY – Jun 23, 2019
I saw Dr Rosenthal over the last year as I navigated fertility treatment at NYU. I was grateful to benefit from her wealth of knowledge and experience related to fertility, and found her support invaluable in terms of the nutritional guidance and the replenishing acupuncture treatments she provided. While I ultimately experienced a successful transfer resulting from IVF at NYU, and am now in my second trimester, I feel that Dr. Rosenthal was an essential part of my team and treatment approach to get me to where I am today. I particularly recommend her services before and after embryo transfers - she and her colleagues, Sara and Christianne, were so supportive and encouraging during that roller-coaster!
Apr 30, 2019
I am doing acupuncture for fertility. The majority of my sessions were at NYU due to proximity to work but I also went to the 14th street location. Lara and Sara are incredibly good at walking acupuncture novices (me) through the process. There is also a focus on diet, though nothing restrictive, which I liked very much. I cannot imagine going through the IVF process without them! Also of note, my insurance reimbursed about 70% per session (out of network).
Mar 25, 2019
Lara is an incredible acupuncturist with a holistic approach to healing that goes beyond acupuncture. Lara was instrumental in helping me to conceive and prepared my body and mind for a healthy and happy pregnancy.
Mar 15, 2019
Lara is a wonderful acupuncturist and functional medicine expert and she knows so much about fertility and women's health.
Beata in Palm Harbor, FL – Aug 28, 2017

How was your experience with Lara Rosenthal?

• Acupuncture