Lara Rivera, CNM

Midwifery •  Female • Age 40

Lara Rivera

Lawrence OB/GYN Specialists

330 Arkansas St Ste 300 Lawrence, KS 66044

Lara Rivera, CNM is a midwife in Lawrence, KS and has been practicing for 17 years. She graduated from University Of Kansas / Main Campus in 2003 and specializes in midwifery.

• Hospital satisfaction Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Good patient care Patients said they had exceptional care at this hospital. See hospitals

Lara Rivera accepts

Lara Rivera accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kansas

Check if Lara Rivera treats your condition or procedure

• Gynecologic Disorders
  • Gynecological Examination
  • Intrauterine Device (IUD) Placement
  • Intrauterine Device (IUD) Removal
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Natural Childbirth
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Pregnancy
  • Premenstrual Syndrome
  • Prenatal Care and Counseling
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Well Woman Health Examination

Lara Rivera's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Lara Rivera

Lara Rivera?
Lara Rivera's Performance
What People Say About Lara Rivera, CNM
I absolutely loved seeing Lara during the first 12 weeks of my pregnancy. I was devastated having to find a new midwife after leaving Lawrence. She made me feel comfortable, reassured, and was incredibly knowledgable. She answered all of my questions and made me feel like I was her only patient (I never felt rushed)! I would highly recommend her and would have been over the moon if I had the option to stay in her care during my entire pregnancy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lara Rivera, CNM?
I'm new to Lawrence and had to find a local physician for a well-woman checkup and I had a great experience with Lara and the rest of the staff at the Lawrence OB/GYN Specialists. The check-in process was very smooth, the facility was modern and clean, I had plenty of time to talk with my nurse and physician, and my labs came back super fast (you don't even have to leave the building for blood work). Super service, excellent experience. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lara Rivera, CNM?
Lara was excellent. During my visit she was very informative toward birth control options, allowed me to ask questions, and had a very approachable attitude. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for CNM in the area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lara Rivera, CNM?
I was fortunate enough to attend a prenatal appt & the birth of our first granddaughter. I immediately liked the fact that Lara was always focused on my daughter & her needs. There was a birth plan in place & Laura made sure she did everything in her power to follow her plan. As things progressed during the birth, Lara was there supporting her & praising her with her neverending smile & positive attitude. I ?? how Lara was present & available for the majority of my granddaughter's birth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lara Rivera, CNM?
My first visit to this office was fast and comfortable. Lara is very pleasant as a care provider. She acts with kindness and professionalism and I felt comfortable discussing my health with her. She seemed very attentive and receptive to details. I sensed that she genuinely cares about providing great care to her patients. I'm glad to have found a provider in the area who can attend to my women's health needs in such a competent and personable manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lara Rivera, CNM?
Lara had a fantastic bedside manner. She is not my regular midwife, but when mine was full I saw her for a prenatal appointment and she sat down and reviewed my birth plan and got to know me just in case she's on call when I deliver!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lara Rivera, CNM?
We have wonderful memories of our pregnancy and Lara is a crucial part of those memories. My husband and I were lucky enough to have Leslie, Rebecca AND Lara by our sides through that journey. When the big day and BIG moment finally arrived, our son practically shout through the air. Lara caught him. It was insane. Quick hands McGee! ;) Lara "catches babies" Rivera delivered that day. My family is grateful and healthy, nearly 4 years later.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lara Rivera, CNM?
Lara was incredibly kind and professional! I saw her for an IUD insertion and it was a very comfortable environment. Would definitely recommend for any woman's needs!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lara Rivera, CNM?
I had the pleasure of meeting Lara when I was pregnant with my second child. She always greeted me enthusiastically with her big beautiful smile and caring demeanor. Just what I needed during those hard months of pregnancy. She actively listened to my concerns and helped me so much during pregnancy. I had a beautiful birth experience because of her and I still get teary eyed when I see her about town because it brings back such great memories of my son's birthday, which was possible b/c of Lara.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lara Rivera, CNM?
I can't say it enough, Lara is simply AMAZING! From pre pregnancy to the day we left the hospital with our sweet little girl, Lara was there for us every step of the way. I had a very natural birth plan which Lara advocated for me from beginning to end. She was at my side and hands on through my labor giving me advice and support through it all. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful birth thanks to her! We will definitely be returning to Lara for our next and will continue to recommend her
×Post a ResponseAre you Lara Rivera, CNM?

How was your experience with Lara Rivera?

• Midwifery

2016
Vanderbilt University
2013
Frontier Nursing University
2003
University Of Kansas / Main Campus

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Lara Rivera treats patients.

77% Patient experience rating, 8% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)