Chiropractic  |
Female
Dr. Lara Osterhaus, DC
Dr. Lara Osterhaus, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Fort Collins, CO.

Impact Chiropractic

1027 W Horsetooth Rd Unit 101

Fort Collins, CO 80526

Learn about Dr. Osterhaus

• Chiropractic

Dr. Osterhaus does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Education data for Dr. Osterhaus is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Osterhaus has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Osterhaus has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Osterhaus does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Osterhaus and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Osterhaus' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Osterhaus to family and friends
Dr. Osterhaus' Performance
Loveland, CO |
My whole Family loves Impact! Dr. Lara is fabulous! I've been coming to them for three years now, through 2 pregnancies and I now bring my children to them. I tell all of my friends about them and cannot reccomend them enough!!
in Fort Collins, co |
Since I started going to Impact my body is feeling so much better! I have gotten out and active! They have me looking forward to playing with my daughter without pain! They are the best chiropractor office I've ever been to!
in Ft Collins, CO |
Dr. Lara sees myself, my husband, and our daughter regularly and we couldn't be happier! She is very friendly and personable and always does a great job of explaining what she is doing and why. We always leave feeling better than when we came in!
Love Dr. Lara, she does a great job adjusting and communicating with patients. Good with kids Great personality and wonderful doctor
in Ft collins, CO |
Awesome Dr. She helped me with my vertigo when my regular Dr wouldn't.
in Ft Collins, CO |
Dr. Osterhaus is extremely professional and knowledgable. She is great at explaining how the body works and helping with even the smallest of ailments. I started seeing her about 5 weeks ago and my quality of life has greatly improved. She is wonderful!
Have you seen Dr. Lara Osterhaus, DC?
Are you Dr. Osterhaus?