Dr. Lance Zimney, DC

Dr. Lance Zimney, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Lance Zimney, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Loveland, CO. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Read his story

1670 Topaz Dr

Loveland, CO 80537

• Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Dr. Zimney

Dr. Zimney's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Zimney "My primary goal has been to offer chiropractic as a first line of care to optimize human potential and performance. As someone who loves to live life to the full, I wanted to help others be able to do the same. When we don't perform our best or feel our best, it can be difficult to enjoy this journey we call life. Top athletic and academic performance in high school landed me scholarships to attend private college in my hometown and to follow in the family footsteps to pursue a nursing degree. From August 1991 through the spring of 1993 I studied hard & ran harder. Individual conference cross country champion my freshman year and on my way to a repeat my sophomore year until something went wrong. My legs started giving me pain and numbness symptoms while racing uphill and sprinting which rest and ice could not relieve. So I walked up every hill at the conference meet and ran fast enough in the flat portions to get third place. Track season the following spring was no better. Medical diagnosis was strained calves and the school athletic trainer said shin splints. Unfortunately, neither was right. I rested almost the whole summer and began my junior year injured and entering the nursing program of hospital and nursing home clinicals. Not being able to run was really stressing me out, however not as much as working in the nursing home and hospital Medical/Surgical floors. After a semester in nursing clinicals; and my own experience as a patient following surgery on my legs that December; I decided a career working in the hospital wasn't for me. I wanted to find a career where I could help people without drugs and surgery. In January 1994, I switched to a degree in biology as I knew it would open up more opportunities to work in a true healthcare model. Unfortunately, the science classes required to become a nurse weren't as advanced as those to become a scientist, so I ended up on the 6 year track to my first degree. After graduating with a degree in biology in 1997 I moved to Denver, CO and became a certified personal trainer with 24 Hour Fitness. Though it was fun working with people on their health goals, I began to feel more like a baby sitter than an optimizer of human potential. I wanted to find a career where I had a bigger impact on their health. I moved to Bloomington, MN in the winter of 2000-2001 and began my 5 year study of chiropractic at Northwestern College of Chiropractic (now Northwestern Health Sciences University). After already spending 6 previous years in nursing and biology, I decided to take the fast track and complete the program in 3 1/3 years. Summary: Jamestown College - Jamestown, ND 1991-1994 Nursing & 1994-1997 BA Biology Northwestern College of Chiropractic Jan. 2001- April 2004 Doctorate of Chiropractic National Board of Chiropractic Examiners - Certificate of Attainment - December 2003 Holder Research Institute - May 2006 - Advanced Proficiency Certification Valeo Chiropractic - Chanhassen, MN - May '04 to July '05 - Chiropractic Intern Lakewoods Chiropracic - Forest Lake, MN - May '04 to May '05 - Chiropractic Intern LifeForce Family Chiropractic - Savage, MN - July '05 to May '10 - Doctor/Owner Life In Motion Chiropractic & Wellness - Loveland, CO - July '10 to Present - Doctor/Owner Neurologically-based chiropractic through Torque Release Technique has been a key tool in helping myself and others feel and function to their true potential. In 2006, I realized that a prayer had been answered and I was now helping people decrease their medications and avoid surgery. I was now truly helping them get their health back! Finding the keys to unlocking our health are easier than I once thought. It starts with recognizing when something is wrong & doing something about if before it is too late. Unfortunately, even drugs and surgery many times can't fix "too late". Colorado offers a vast array of activities for you to enjoy. If you are not feeling or functioning your best to enjoy them, give me a call. I'd love to help and maybe I'll even join you on your adventure when you are recovered. My activities include fly fishing, hiking 14'ers, trail running and ultra marathons, ice hockey, weight training, Spartan racing, golf, snowboarding, & coaching youth distance runners. I am an active volunteer and regularly attend Foundations church in Loveland. "

This content was provided by Dr. Zimney "My philosophy is that you have the ability to heal from within; unless there is interference in the system.

Care is based entirely on finding these areas of interference, addressing them, and allowing your body to heal from within.

A neurologic exam will tell us if there is any interference to your nervous system.

I use a specialized technique that will help identify exactly where your problems are located, how to correct them, and then specifically and gently allow me to correct them.

I will also teach you how to identify areas of your life that may need to change to order to help support you in your health recovery.  Tips and exercises are regularly given out and demonstrated.

Patients who follow my advice tend to get the best results.

You are encouraged to ask questions and you will be empowered with information that will allow you to optimize your health potential. "

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Nutrition

Dr. Zimney does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankle Injury
  • Hip Flexor Strain
  • Hip Pain
  • Jaw Misalignment Leading to TMJ
  • Lower Back Injuries
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Neck Injuries

• Nerve Conduction Studies
  • Pain Management
  • Physical Examination
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Jamestown University
  • Northwestern Health Sciences University Clinic
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Holder Research Institute
    Other Education | Completed 2004

Dr. Zimney has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Zimney has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Zimney does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zimney and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Zimney's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zimney to family and friends
Dr. Zimney Says:

My goal is to provide effective, efficient, and affordable care to this community.  Your honest feedback lets me know if that goal is being met.  If you are satisfied with your results and care, please tell others.  If you are not satisfied, please let me know so I can make it right.  Thanks again and have a blessed day!  Dr. Lance A. Zimney, DC

Dr. Zimney's Performance
in Loveland, CO |
Dr Zimney takes the time to listen to you. I felt like he was concerned about me and offered great advice on getting me healed. I didn't feel rushed out the door and his attention was on me.
in Loveland, CO |
Excellent Chiropractor! If you have never been to a low force/ torque release chiropractor you are missing out. This approach is very different than what you may have experienced in other offices. Much more gentile and easy on the body. He also teaches how to take your health into your hands and how to be more proactive in your health and wellness. He listens to your concerns and goals and helps give you the knowledge you need to improve your daily life. He also offers very affordable prices!
in Severance, co |
Dr.Zimney did a very thorough sports physical for my three children. He was very professional yet had a great sense of humor and knew how to make the kids feel comfortable. I appreciated his questions and thoroughness and yet the price was very reasonable at only $25 each.
Sheena, thank you for bringing your 3 kids in for their sports physicals. It was my pleasure working with your family and it's been great to see Aiden & Kira out on the cross country course giving it their best. They have great attitudes and are very outgoing. I look forward to continuing to follow them in their sports and am really excited for what track holds for all 3 in the spring...especially Koryn. I'm sure I'll see you cheering on the course soon! Thanks again, Dr Lance
Loveland, CO |
Dr. Lance was professional, prompt and very caring about my health. His rates were reasonable and I plan to return.
Thank you for trusting me with your health. I'm glad I was able to help and look forward to helping you in the future. Thanks again, Dr Lance
in Loveland, CO |
Dr. Lance takes time to care about me as a patient--he remembers what I have going on, and cares about more than just adjusting me--he wants to know what things may be making me stressed, or how my workouts are going, and things like that. And I think he does a great job with adjusting me as well. Also, I have received auricular therapy from him, which has calmed my ADD symptoms down and allowed me to work better!
Thank you Amy. It's been a pleasure serving you and am glad you're doing much better. I also want to say special thanks for the referrals you've sent in to my office. You are a blessing and continue to be. Have a blessed day, Dr Lance
in Loveland, CO |
He's well educated and is willing to share what he's learned about what he practices. He is professional. I've known him for about 7 years, but didn't started coming to him till about 2 months ago. What he's done for me has helped me sleep better, feel better, and educated me about how my body works.
Rachel, it's always a pleasure to serve you. You are definitely full of life and always ready to learn and experience more. Glad hiking 14ers has been as fun for you as it has for me. Thank you for the continued referrals and appreciate your trust. Keep learning and keep living life to the full! Thanks again, Dr Lance
in Loveland, CO |
I've been seeing Dr Lance for several years and he has helped my posture and my health.
Kathy, Thank you for the review and for trusting me with you and your family's health. Every visit is a treat. Thanks again, Dr Lance
in Windsor, Colorado |
I have hurt myself 3 times in the last 4 years and Lance has always been able to help me. Thank you again!!!!
Karen, Always a pleasure to serve you. Now quit hurting yourself! lol Thanks for being a blessing and I hope all is well, Dr Lance
in Loveland, CO |
Dr. Zimney is always listening to me and to my body. His level of expertise continues to amaze me. Whether it's a sore back, pinched nerve, or other body troubles he always takes the time to listen and treat me with the best care possible.
Thank you Paul. It's always a pleasure to serve you and I'm glad your body is doing well. Also, thanks for getting me out the door for some of those early morning hill and sprint workouts!! I hope your new career is going well and thanks for the referral to 1BC, I checked it out yesterday and they even mentioned Tara's upcoming event. Have a blessed day brother, Dr Lance
in Loveland, CO |
He is very helpful and affordable. Dr. Zimney has improved my energy and been able to help back problems that other chiropractors could not.
Thank you Kendra. I hope your energy levels are still high as you need to keep up with Ben...or maybe he needs to keep up with you. I appreciate the referrals and your positive attitude. Thank you again, Dr Lance
in Loveland, CO |
I had a fear of Chiropractic procedure but with Dr. Lance the experience dispels that fear.
I'm glad your body enjoys gentle, neurologically-based chiropractic care. This is the type of care my body responds the best to also, even though I know other techniques can be effective too. Everyone has their own preferences and their own personal needs. Thank you for your commitment to your health and your golf game ;-) Lance
in Prior Lake, MN |
Dr. Lance is the best Chiropractor my family has ever been served by. His knowledge of the body, what it needs, how it should function and how top optimize health is unparalleled. His professionalism is combined with a genuine care for his patients 100% of the time. He often mixes in his sense of humor as well. Just being around Dr. Lance inspires us to want to be healthy.
in Loveland,Co |
I have gone to Dr. Lance for years. Recently I am going due to a car accident. He helps me tremendously. I don't usually have to tell what's going on. He just reads my body, and asks me if my blood pressure is up, or if I'm having a migraine. If he doesn't have an answer, He will do research and get back to me. He has an enormous amount of knowledge when it comes to pain and managing it. I have great respect for Dr. Lance.
Loveland, CO |
Lance was very kind and caring. He educated me and took a long time to meet my reason for requiring care. He is the best chiropractor I have been to and I have been to many.
Have you seen Dr. Lance Zimney, DC?

Visit Dr. Zimney