Dr. La Keisha Keneti, DNP

Dr. La Keisha Keneti, DNP

Psychiatry  |
Female
Dr. La Keisha Keneti, DNP is a psychiatry provider who practices in Suffolk, VA.

2047 Pruden Blvd

Suffolk, VA 23434

• Anthem Blue Cross
  • Medicare
  • Optima Health
  • Virginia Premier

Learn about Dr. Keneti

This content was provided by Dr. Keneti "Staff and patients at Charis Mental Health are treated in a manner that does not conflict with "love your neighbor as yourself".  "

• Psychiatry
  • Adult & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Anxiety Disorders
  • Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Geriatric Psychiatry
  • Mental Health
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Nutrition
  • Nutrition Education
  • Nutrition Support Nursing

Dr. Keneti does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Acute Insomnia
  • Adult Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Asperger Syndrome
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Hyperactive Impulsive Type
  • Bipolar II Disorder
  • Childhood-Onset Schizophrenia
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Drug-Induced Insomnia
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Insomnia
  • Oppositional Defiant Disorder
  • Pediatric Attention Deficit (ADD)
  • Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD)
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Weight Cycling
  • Weight Loss

• Nutritional Counseling
  • Weight Loss Management

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University Of Cincinnati / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Chamberlain College Of Nursing
    Other Education | Completed 2014
  • Doctorate In Nursing Practice
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Keneti has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Keneti has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Keneti does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Keneti and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Keneti's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Keneti to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Keneti's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
Chesapeake, VA |
I saw this review below and thought to myself, "That is exactly what it was like for me when I was Dr. Keneti's patient! I had to stop going to her cold-turkey because she did not know what she was doing. Each visit she gave me new medicine, didn't listen to my concerns or issues... she just wanted the kickbacks from the pharmaceutical rep! "I trusted her and she kept giving me more and more meds that were incorrect. I became very ill. It was like she never listened to a word I said."
Suffolk, Virginia |
She is very inconsiderate and lacks empathy when it comes to handling patients. If they are seeking services here it means they probably have difficulties in the daily life and she is unable to accomdate that. Also try calling the office and they will leave you on hold for ten mins. Then when you wish to leave she will make it very difficult to get your records.
in Portsmouth, VA |
She cares and takes the time to explain things. I have never had another doctor to listen as much. My other doctors just gave me prescriptions. She helps but the office is hard to call.
in VA |
I trusted her and she kept giving me more and more meds that were incorrect. I became very ill. It was like she never listened to a word I said. I can't believe I kept going. Never again.
in Suffolk, VA |
I have been with Keisha since she was a nurse practitioner. She truly cares. CPA (the office she's at) is HUGE and customer service isn't always great with the office personnel. BUT she is amazing. HIGHLY recommend. Been with her for several years. Shes the only one that has cared enough to really sit with me and get it right.
in Chesapeake, VA |
My pharmacy has made several attempts to refill my prescription to no avail. I have called 3 times to the office and CANNOT talk to a live person. Each time getting a message saying to contact my pharmacy and if there is a problem I would be contacted by the Churchland Psychiatric Assoc staff. As of 2 weeks later nothing... I WILL be filing a complaint with the state of Virginia concerning this problem. The complaint form can be downloaded from the states website...
I am very sorry about what happened in the past Mr. Sapp. I have just started a new practice and took notes. Now that I have control, I send all medications to the pharmacy during each appointment I provide patients with enough refills until their follow-up appointment. This eliminates calling for refills; however, I have a patient portal, voicemail and enough phone lines to ensure adequate patient communication should patients need us. I miss seeing you and hope that you are doing well. Thanks
Have you seen Dr. La Keisha Keneti, DNP?

Visit Dr. Keneti