LaDawn Wolfe, PTA

LaDawn Wolfe, PTA

Physical Therapy  ·
Female
LaDawn Wolfe, PTA is a physical therapist in Knoxville, TN. She specializes in physical therapy, orthopedic physical therapy, and more.Read her story

4011 Chapman Hwy

Knoxville, TN 37920

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • POMCO Group
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about LaDawn Wolfe

LaDawn Wolfe's bio

This content was provided by LaDawn Wolfe "I began working with Foothills in 1999 after graduating with a Physical Therapy Assistant degree from South College. I enjoy working with high school athletes, and in 2004, furthered my knowledge by becoming a Certified Athletic Trainer. I am currently the Outreach Coordinator for the sports programs at Johnson University. My clinical interests and training include: Advanced training in Maitland & Mulligan approaches to manual therapy. Extensive sports medicine continuing education. Certified Kinesio Taping practitioner. Credentialed APTA clinical instructor. Advanced proficiency PTA distinction awarded by APTA. Outside the clinic, I enjoy the outdoors through whitewater kayaking and rafting, rock climbing, hiking, cooking, wine, reading and friends."

This content was provided by LaDawn Wolfe "To provide superior clinical care in a relaxed, friendly, family environment and improve our patient's lives by helping them restore optimal physical function.  I want to help patients get back to the things they love doing."

• Physical Therapy
  • Athletic Training
  • Orthopedic Physical Therapy
  • Sports Physical Therapy

LaDawn Wolfe does not have any board certifications listed.

• Physical Therapy

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Education data for LaDawn Wolfe is unavailable at this time.

LaDawn Wolfe has no awards or honors listed.

LaDawn Wolfe has no media or publications listed.

LaDawn Wolfe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are LaDawn Wolfe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

LaDawn Wolfe's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend LaDawn Wolfe

LaDawn Wolfe?
LaDawn Wolfe's Performance
What People Say About LaDawn Wolfe, PTA
RecentHighestLowest
I had a lot of fun working with LaDawn to heal my shoulder. She's very experienced and fun to talk to. I would highly recommend working with LaDawn.
Travis in Knoxville – Apr 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you LaDawn Wolfe, PTA?
LaDawn is extremely flexible and understanding. She helped me perfect my form and guided me through some of my rehabilitation. Friendly and always has a smile on her face.
Kyle Clemmer in Silver Spring, MD – Jan 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you LaDawn Wolfe, PTA?
I had a fantastic experience with LaDawn. She made the physical therapy for my hip replacement surgery go so smoothly and intelligently. I will always, always use Foothills Physical Therapy Center with LaDawn in charge of my therapy needs.
Kathy H. in Knoxville, TN – Dec 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you LaDawn Wolfe, PTA?
I selected Foothills PT (LaDawn specifically) due to her sports injury knowledge and excellent reputation among local athletes. I was not disappointed, I have substantial improvement and almost no pain following a rotator cuff tear. Thanks LaDawn!!!!!!
Tom Snyder in Knoxville, TN – Oct 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you LaDawn Wolfe, PTA?

How was your experience with LaDawn Wolfe?