Letitia Kalady, AUD

Letitia Kalady, AUD

Audiology  ·
Female  ·
Letitia Kalady, AUD is an audiologist in Beaufort, SC. She specializes in audiology.Read her story

968 Ribaut Rd Ste 2

Beaufort, SC 29902

• We offer honest and affordable fees, please refer to our website. As a courtesy to our patients we will submit all claims for direct reimbursement to you.

Learn about Letitia Kalady

Letitia Kalady's bio

This content was provided by Letitia Kalady "Dr. Meg Kalady is from the Philadelphia suburbs and has been practicing Audiology for the last 30 years. She completed her undergraduate and graduate degrees at Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, and received her doctorate in Audiology in 2012 from AT Still University. Dr. Kalady is Board Certified in Audiology by the American Board of Audiology, a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology, a member of the Academy of Doctors of Audiology, and the South Carolina Academy of Audiology. She is licensed in South Carolina."

This content was provided by Letitia Kalady ""I have traveled to China three times. Each time, we added to our family through adoption. While preparing for the trips, we did manage to learn (we thought) some of the language. We quickly learned that we were wholly dependent on our guides and translators for communication. I experienced that feeling of isolation from being unable to understand what others were saying, and misunderstandings arose. Even though we prepared, we still experienced strain, feelings of inadequacy, and even anger because of not 'hearing' or understanding what others around us were saying. This has stayed with me as I counsel patients about the emotional aspects of living with hearing impairment, and reinforces my desire to provide the best solutions for my patients' communication needs.""

• Audiology

Letitia Kalady does not have any board certifications listed.

• Conductive Deafness

• Hearing Aid
  • Hearing Aid Adjustment
  • Hearing Screening
  • Tympanometry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • AT Still University
    Other Education | Completed 2012
  • Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
    Other Education | Completed 1986

Letitia Kalady has no awards or honors listed.

Letitia Kalady has no media or publications listed.

Letitia Kalady does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Letitia Kalady and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Letitia Kalady's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Letitia Kalady to family and friends
1 review (1 has a comment)

Letitia Kalady's Performance

Dr. Kalady is excellent. I was seen promptly and she spent time thoroughly assessing my hearing problems. In fact, she did thew most thorough examination I have ever had. She modified the settings on my hearing aids and, again, was thorough. She is pleasant and I was very comfortable with her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Letitia Kalady?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Ear, Nose, and Throat
Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)