Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Kyle Tracy, DMD
Kyle was born and raised in Ogden, Utah. He remembers best the times spent with his family fishing and participating in water sports. He attended Weber State University where he met and married Amanda, a Billings native. Kyle graduated from the University of Louisville Dental School in 2010 in the top 5 in his class. He had two of his three children while attending dental school. He then completed a four-year residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Cincinnati Hospital. Kyle moved to Billings with his wife and three children in July 2014 to join Drs. Bennion and Boyce in the practice of oral and maxillofacial surgery. He has brought with him a wide scope of training and dedication to oral and maxillofacial surgery. He has a great love for patient care and surgery and strives to always deliver a high quality of care.

152 S 32nd St W Ste B

Billings, MT 59102

• Dental Network of America
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Tracy

It's important to keep my patients actively involved when developing the right treatment plan for them. I like to work with my patients to keep them informed throughout every step of the process. That way, we work together as a team to ensure they achieve their desired result.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Orthognathic Surgery
  • Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Montana.

• Weber State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Louisville / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Cincinnati Hospital

Dr. Tracy has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tracy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tracy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tracy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tracy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tracy to family and friends
Dr. Tracy's Performance
in Yellowtail, MT |
I had an appointment with Dr. Tracy on Friday, March 24, 2017. He was very easy to talk with and explained to me the procedure and the possible reasons for the growth in my mouth. He contacted me the following week on Wednesday to follow up with me to see how I was doing and let me know the results of the growth that was removed. As it turned out, it was a small benign tumor. Dr Tracy was great and very caring and professional in his treatment of me. I would recommend him to all my friends
Thank you for the wonderful review. We strive to give our patients the best possible outcome and we are happy that you had such a great experience.
in Greybull, WY |
Dr. Tracy and the Staff are absolutely the best. Their level of professionalism is second to none. I arrived in intense pain needing extractions. In all ten were done that day. My fear of being there was soon diminished as everyone actually cares about you. You are treated like family not just patient # 5 that day. I had sedation done and the care taken for my well being was phenomenal. From inserting the needle to making sure I was relaxed and comfortable. I highly recommend Dr Tracy.
Thank you! We appreciate the recommendation and we would be happy to assist you and your friends and family in the future. Please tell your friends and family!
Have you seen Dr. Kyle Tracy, DMD?

Visit Dr. Tracy