Kyle Miura, MDIV

Acupuncture ·  Male

Kyle Miura
1760 Solano Ave Ste 201 Berkeley, CA 94707

Kyle Miura, MDIV is an acupuncturist in Berkeley, CA. He specializes in acupuncture.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Kyle Miura accepts

Kyle Miura accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Kyle Miura treats your condition or procedure

Kyle Miura's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kyle Miura

4.2

Kyle Miura?
Kyle Miura's Performance
What People Say About Kyle Miura, MDIV
Dr. Miura helped me with my autoimmune disease. I have been seeing him for almost five years now. The symptoms of my autoimmune disease are gone. I thought my disease was a "life sentence." Even my rheumatologist cannot believe that I am now clear of all symptoms. My energy has returned, my hair is growing back, my sleep is better, and my chronic joint pains are gone. I am so grateful to Dr. Miura and his compassionate and skillful care. He is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kyle Miura, MDIV?
Dr. Miura helped my husband with bone to bone painful arthritis. His only option was taking strong opioids and risky surgery. We did not want neither of these options. With a combination of acupuncture and herbs he is now 80% pain free. We never knew how effective acupuncture can be until we came here. My husband goes monthly faithfully for maintenance now. We are forever grateful for his humble and skillful care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kyle Miura, MDIV?
I have been seeing Dr. MIura for long-term damage done to my stomach and lungs from over medication of steroids and antibiotics. With his skillful and compassionate care, he has made me well. He visited me in the hospital too; that I am so grateful. I wish more doctors were like him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kyle Miura, MDIV?
I have been a dedicated patient of Dr. Miura for over ten years. I heard about this verbally abusive and hostile patient who are also non-compliant. Dr. Miura responds with utmost promptness and kindness to all my health concerns. I am a healthcare provider myself, and sometimes we have to set firm boundaries with hostile and verbally abusive patients like the one who wrote. This patient demanded too much of Dr. Miura and was non-compliant, very disrespectful and verbally abusive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kyle Miura, MDIV?
Dr. Miura is a skillful acupuncturist & he can be kind. I experienced another side of him, though, that left me appalled. After many months of kindness, he started complaining about my insurance, stuff out of my control. Thought he was trying to get rid of me, but he insisted no. Weird & confusing behavior, unnecessary stress!! When I asked him to please talk to insurance about this stuff, not me, he basically dropped me. Awful experience, shady stuff, bizarre. His herbs are overpriced, too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kyle Miura, MDIV?

How was your experience with Kyle Miura?

• Acupuncture