Naturopathy  |
Dr. Kyle Meyer, ND
Dr. Kyle Meyer is a passionate and optimistic naturopathic physician whose goal is to motivate and educate his patients on their road to optimal health. Originally from Southern New Jersey, he moved to Atlanta, GA to complete a 2-year residency after completing his naturopathic medical education in Portland, Oregon. He returned back to NJ, where he's from to be a part of the Magaziner Center for Wellness. Dr. Meyer attended National College of Natural Medicine (NCNM) in Portland, Oregon where he received a Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine degree and a certificate in Shiatsu massage. He served as president and treasurer of the Naturopathic Medical Student Association where he coordinated many fundraisers to increase awareness of Naturopathic Medicine throughout Portland, OR. Every year since joining the naturopathic medical profession, Dr. Meyer has taken part in grassroots lobbying by meeting with state representatives in Washington D.C. to advocate for naturopathic medicine. His advocacy has been to promote inclusion of naturopathic doctors in the non-discrimination clause of the Affordable Care Act so patients can have the right to choose to see a naturopathic doctor as their primary care physician in states where naturopathic medicine is licensed. Before attending naturopathic medical school, Dr. Meyer earned his undergraduate degree from Albright College in Biology, Business, Pre-Med. It was here he improved on his leadership skills by serving as student government class president. He played on the Football, Rugby, and Golf teams during this time, which was instrumental in developing teamwork skills that would serve to make him a more dynamic individual. He served as a personal trainer at the institution's gym and currently holds his certification in personal training through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM). Dr. Meyer's goals are to provide patients with the resources to attain health through the use of physical medicine, exercise, herbal medicine, nutritional supplementation, and pain education. After his patients recover from their health imbalance, his goal is educate others on how to maintain health using minimal supplementation, exercise and food as medicine. When he isn't aiding patients on their road to health, you can find him at sporting events, concerts, or hiking with his chocolate labrador and his wife.

Magaziner Center for Wellness

1907 Greentree Rd

Cherry Hill, NJ 08003

Learn about Dr. Meyer

Dr. Meyer's care philosophy is to provide patients with the resources to attain health through the use of physical medicine, exercise, herbal medicine, nutritional supplementation, and pain education. After his patients recover from their health imbalance, his goal is educate others on how to maintain health using minimal supplementation, exercise and food as medicine.

• Naturopathy
  • Nutrition Consulting

Dr. Meyer does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Albright College (Reading, Pa)
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2010
  • National College Of Natural Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2014
  • Progressive Medical Center, 2-Year Cnme-Accredited Primary Care Residency
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2016

Dr. Meyer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Meyer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Meyer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Meyer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Meyer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Meyer to family and friends
Dr. Meyer's Performance
in Marietta, GA |
I had a great experience seen Dr. Meyer. He has an extensive naturopathic knowledge and really took his time listening to me during my appointments. I mostly saw him for some acute illnesses but he was helpful on some chronic issues as well.
in Cartersville, GA |
Dr. Meyer is very friendly, listens well to the thoughts & opinions of the patient, takes the necessary time to discuss and explain treatment options, and is a pleasure to deal with. He's also very good at recognizing the issue, and coming up with an effective treatment plan that works. That's kinda the point in visiting a doctor in the first place, right?
Alpharetta, GA |
Dr. Meyer helped me with my SIBO. He was extremely knowledgeable, supportive, encouraging and responsive. I highly recommend him.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr Meyer is amazing. He is very attentive and knowledgable. He has been a key component in my healing. He uncovered things that every other MD glanced over. I definitely recommend everyone seeing him!
in Fayetteville, GA |
Dr. Meyer is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. He listened to the issues that I was dealing with and worked to find the cause and solution. I really appreciate that he keeps the number of supplements to a minimum and that he makes it easy to follow up by phone, email or a visit in person.
in Gainesville, GA |
Dr. Meyer, is the type of Naturopath you need when you are anxious and having health issues. He calmly figured out the cause of my problems, thoughtfully put together a treatment plan, and educated me about the expected outcomes. Being his patient gave me the opportunity to experience one of life’s most worthwhile stops on your journey of growing up. I highly recommend Dr. Meyer,
in Columbus, GA |
Dr. Meyer is a passionate about his patients. He makes certain there is a clear direction for tackling each health challenge. He's also a great listener and willing to consider as many options as needed until a solution is found.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Meyer has helped me during one of the most difficult times in my life. Not only is he is very knowledgeable, but also shows that he cares by the way he responds timely to all my emails and calls. He really makes me feel that he truly cares. In fact, at times, I feel like I'm his only patient by the way he knows my symptoms so well and spends educating me on how to cure my disease! I highly recommend him!
Stone Mountain, GA |
Dr. Meyer is a GEM! After seeing numerous doctors over 1 year, I met Dr Meyer. He consulted with me regarding my young son's undiagnosed condition ( at that time). He listened to the history, he heard my concerns- with genuine interest and intent. He was incredibly accessible, made himself available via email for ongoing feedback and real time evaluations/adjustments. His willingness to examine the case minutiae as if he was caring for his own child made ALL the difference. So sad he is moving!
in Lawrenceville Georgia |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Meyer. He us very knowledgeable and professional As well as compassionate. He has helped my husband Bob and I on education to better health and wellness
Greer, SC |
Excellent care from Dr Meyer. Would highly recommend!
Sharpsburg, GA |
Dr. Meyer is a good listener and takes the needed time to fully understand his patient's symptoms and concerns. He is a great communicator. I have no hesitations recommending him based on my experience as a patient of his.
in Snellville, GA |
On my journey for health, I ended up with an unexpected appointment with Dr. Meyer. I was reluctant at first just because we are all set to believe that an M.D. doctor is the best. I'm here to tell all of you reading this that I was SO VERY WRONG! I was absolutely AMAZED with the care I received from Dr. Meyer. He is by far, the best Dr. that I have consulted with. His knowledge is beyond what I expected and I literally told myself I would never go to another Dr. except for him.
in Ball Ground, GA |
Dr. Meyer was a such a blessing from God to our family! He took the time to listen to me and truly find out what was going on. He was the first doctor to not just treat the symptoms, but he got down to the root cause! He never rushes through appointments, instead he takes the time to listen to all your concerns and questions!!!! He didnt give me a huge list of expensive supplements, but only suggested what was needed to get me healthy again! Dr. Meyer is an excellent doctor!
in Madison, AL |
Honestly 500 characters is not enough for me to relate the exemplary treatment that I was fortunate to receive from Dr. Meyer. He spent a considerable amount of time sitting with me and discussing my condition and recommendations for treatment. Our conversation was as if I was talking to a very trusted friend or caring relative. He called me at home on several occasions to see how I was doing or offer others treatment recommendations. My 500 characters are close to the end. I will miss him!!!
Have you seen Dr. Kyle Meyer, ND?
Are you Dr. Meyer?