Physician Assistant (PA)  |
Kyle Machynia
Kyle Machynia is a physician assistant (pa) provider who practices in Stateline, NV. He is 34 years old.

ADVANCED DERMATOLOGY & COSMETIC SURGERY

276 Kingsbury Grade Ste 101

Stateline, NV 89449

Learn about Kyle Machynia

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery
  • Dermatology

Kyle Machynia does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Education data for Kyle Machynia is unavailable at this time.

Kyle Machynia has no awards or honors listed.

Kyle Machynia has no media or publications listed.

Kyle Machynia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Kyle Machynia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Kyle Machynia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Kyle Machynia to family and friends
Kyle Machynia's Performance
in Las Vegas, NV |
I had an issue with my thumb where it was constantly, dried and cracked and not getting any better. I had went to a hand doctor and was told put Udder cream or Bag Balm on it an wrap in a band aid. That did not work. I then went to a dermatologist (Not Kyle) and he gave a prescription cream that sort of worked. Then Kyle prescribed me a Urea Cream, told me the best way to apply the cream to my thumb. It has been 3 weeks now and my thumb is no longer cracked and dried out. Thank you so much!!!
I was extremely satisfied with the dermatology care I received from Kyle Machynia, P.A. I was seen for my yearly skin exam and he was very thorough in checking every part of my skin, including scalp under my hair, between toes, and soles of feet. He patiently listened to all my concerns regarding questionable moles and explained his assessments to me in easily understood terms. He even took time to look up on the internet a genetic problem of mine which may affect the skin. Very pleased!
in South Lake Tahoe |
I have had wonderful experiences with Kyle with tattto removal, Botox and general skin cancer sreening. My initial visit I saw Kyle; he listened, provided suggestions/options based on budget AND I have had extremely positive results. I appreciate his calm demeanor and gentleness. Overall, I can't see myself going anywhere but with Kyle!
Zephyr Cove, NV |
Kyle is amazing! He recently use d fillers and botox to rejuvenant my appearance and the outcome was amazing. He and his assistants have an amazing eye for a natural appearing fresh look. I highly recommend his personal approach and professionalism .Book an appointment now to appear years younger!!
in Zephyr Cove, NV |
I recently had an appointment with Kyle for Botox and Fillers and I can't say enough good things about my experience. Kyle was attentive to my questions and concerns and made me feel extremely comfortable. He educated me on what to expect before during and after the procedure. I love how refreshed and rejuvinated I looked and felt after the procedures. He is clearly highly educated yet makes patients feel at ease and comfortable. I will continue to go to Kyle for all procedures.
It is rare to find medical professionals that care at all of what you have to say. Granted there may be irrelevant topic as a patient that may come up, not only did I feel heard, I felt reassurance and confidence that things would be ok. It is rare for me to say a real compliment ( unsure whether it's the city life or family member influences or what not ) but for the professionalism and detail orientation and great procedure overall I am happy to leave this review.
Las Vegas, NV |
I was a patient of Kyle's. First of all, he has impeccable manners and he has that personality that made me feel at ease. He exudes confidence. The procedure he performed on me went very smoothly. He has very skilled hands albeit he's very young. the results of the procedure were amazing. I am extremely pleased. I've already recommended him to my friends and co-workers. -AV
He spent an appropriate amount of time and I felt heard when I explained my experiences from my situation. It did not feel rushed and appreciated him taking the time to explain the medical conditions.
Have you seen Kyle Machynia?
Are you Kyle Machynia?