Dr. Kyle Koenke, DC

Chiropractic Sports Medicine •  Male • Age 44

Dr. Koenke

North Mesa Performance Chiropractic

3514 N Power Rd Ste 110 Mesa, AZ 85215

Dr. Kyle Koenke, DC is a sports medicine chiropractor in Mesa, AZ. He specializes in chiropractic sports medicine and sports medicine.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Koenke accepts

Dr. Koenke accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Koenke treats your condition or procedure

• Shoulder Pain
  • Sprain
  • Whiplash

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Kyle Koenke, DC...

Offer evening visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Dr. Koenke's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Koenke

Dr. Koenke?
Dr. Koenke's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kyle Koenke, DC
If you want to feel, function and perform at your best, then you must meet Kyle Koenke DC of Performance Chiropractic. He is 100% invested in diagnosing the root cause of your issue and defining a great plan to get you back to feeling your best. I started seeing Dr. Kyle over 7 years ago and he is my go to Professional for any physical ailment. Meet with him and I’m positive you will make him your go to Professional as well. Keep reading for my personal story. As an amateur runner in my late
Apr 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Koenke, DC?
I have had such a great experience with Dr. Koenke. Had I gone to another doctor, I might not have found out the problem with my neck. Another clinic wanted to do acupuncture for the pain, but I knew that I had something else wrong. Dr. Koenke knew right away what was wrong and started a treatment plan. I am glad I came here. I do not want To forget his staff, kind and caring and efficient. I am a repeat client referred by my parents. I recommend Dr. Koenke highly.
Michael Gherardini in Mesa, AZ – Oct 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Koenke, DC?
After moving here and trying different chiropractors,a customer of mine referred me or Dr Kyle. He listens, treats what needs to be treated, doesn't make you come back multiple times a week for weeks at a time if it's not necessary and most of all is honest and caring. His staff I'd awesome and I'm glad I found him. I refer everyone to him.
Mike in Mesa, AZ – Sep 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Koenke, DC?
We are huge fans of Dr. Kyle and his office. Extremely knowledgeable, very friendly and professional. We have recommended him to many of our exercise, triathlon and running friends, and he keeps us all going strong. His ability to work with soft tissue & muscle issues, as well as bone & joint problems is outstanding. We have been going to him for several years and love him.
Emily L in Mesa, AZ – Aug 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Koenke, DC?
My daughter has gone to him and recommended him for my back problems. He is very nice and the problem that I went to him for cleared up.
Evelyn P. in Mesa, AZ – May 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Koenke, DC?
A good orthopedic friend had recommended that I meet with Dr. Koenke regarding a medical condition, spinal stenosis, which was causing me significant pain in my left ankle and consequent difficulty in walking. The condition also resulted in my buying a scooter to get around. I then met with Dr. Koenke approximately 15-20 visits over the course of several months. His physical therapist also assisted in these sessions. Consequently, my pain left my ankle and I no longer need the scooter.
Tempe, AZ – May 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Koenke, DC?
Dr Kyle takes his time, listens and his work and treatments on me are second to none! I have referred many family and friends that he has helped and say nothing but great thing about the care they receive from Dr Kyle!!
Jeff Neugart in Chandler, AZ – May 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Koenke, DC?
Dr. Koenke is an excellent chiropractor. I have been seeing him off & on for at least 8 years. He has helped me with lower back issues. He is professional and gets right to the problem. He has not dragged me on week after week as some other chiropractors seem to do. He is also honest with his assessment and tells you if chiropractic is not for you.
Neil in Mesa, AZ – May 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Koenke, DC?
Dr. Kyle works magic on soft tissue injuries. He takes the time to really understand the issue and creatively works on the problem. I highly recommend him.
Greg in Mesa, AZ – May 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Koenke, DC?
We have been going to Dr. Kyle for about 5 years or so he is an outstanding Doctor and not only with out treatments but has picked up on other things we might have, such as, the shingles and skin problems. Scheduling appointment never a problem and always on time with no waiting time to see the doctor. Truly a pleasure going there. Wish Dr. Kyle was in CO.
Kathleen in Broomfield , CO – May 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Koenke, DC?
Dr. Kyle has helped two of our children with whiplash as a result of car accidents. He is very knowledgeable and I completely trust him. I like his conservative approach. He doesn't do "packaged" visits like other Chiros. He has never had to advertise which tells me his patient get great results and refer him to others. I have referred many friends to him. We love Dr. Kyle!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Koenke, DC?
Dr. Koenke is a caring & knowledgeable professional. I originally started with him on my 90+ yr. old mother's recommendation. He has always made the time to see me. He not only treats me, he gives me recommendations so I can strengthen my muscles to avoid reoccurrences. This has been very successful for me. On the occasions where it was necessary for me to return for a second treatment, he gave me the option of scheduling a future appointment and cancelling if I felt better. He's great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Koenke, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. K for about 15 years and I love him. He is so personable and knowledgeable. I have always left his office feeling better. I trust his opinion, I have never waited more than15 minutes to see him and his office staff is very friendly.
Joy in San Tan Valley – May 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Koenke, DC?
Dr. Koenke helped me with back issues and knee issues. As an athlete himself, he understood my concerns while I was training for triathlons. I no longer run triathlons, but still call Dr. Koenke first if I experience problems.
Christine Mustapich in Mesa, AZ – May 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Koenke, DC?
Dr. Koenke was very thorough in his physical exam and he listened intently to my description of my symptoms. He did not order unnecessary test (Xrays) and relied on his clinical skills to diagnose my injury. He recommended and demonstrated exercises to strengthen my injured muscles. After a few visits and therapies I no longer needed his services, but will definitely call on him and his office again if needed.
Suzanne B. in Mesa, AZ – May 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Koenke, DC?
I have nothing but fantastic things to say about this man and his staff! I'm Canadian and come down to Arizona as a snowbird and been seeing him and his staff for years. I did belong to a maximized living chiropractor in Canada and and he told me that he wouldn't even treat his family that often and that it was just a marketing ploy. Glad I listened as a friend went to the same one and ended up with bad back issues! Kyle has unique treatments, suggestions, exercises and stretches that work!!!
Shelley in Calgary, Alberta – May 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Koenke, DC?
Dr. Kyle is not a salesman he won't keep bringing you back if he can not solve your problem. He is a total professional.
Charlie Giordano in Mesa, AZ – May 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Koenke, DC?
Dr. Koenke is a wonderful chiropractor. He isn't one of those that cracks your back and calls it a day. He treats your pain in whatever way he thinks will work. I took my 84 year old mother to him after she took a fall. She was afraid he'd hurt her neck even more. Needless to say, she went back several times and has no more neck pain. I don't need him all the time, but when I do, I know I'll feel better. Great staff also. Very friendly and personable.
Linda Lowry in Gilbert, AZ – May 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Koenke, DC?
You can't get better care..from everyone here. .They are awesome. !!
Steve Johnson in Mesa, AZ – May 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Koenke, DC?
Have been going to Dr. Koenke for over 5 years - he and his staff are excellent and always there to answer and provide solutions to my problems. Being a golfer, Dr. Koenke also understands that sport to make suggestions to avoid issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Koenke, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Koenke?

• Chiropractic Sports Medicine