Contact provider for availability

Kyle Hamilton, MSPT

Physical Therapy ·  Male

Kyle Hamilton

Kyle Hamilton, MSPT is a physical therapist in Traverse City, MI. He specializes in physical therapy.

Kyle Hamilton accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Kyle Hamilton treats your condition or procedure

• Physical Therapy

Kyle Hamilton's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kyle Hamilton

Kyle Hamilton?
Kyle Hamilton's Performance
What People Say About Kyle Hamilton, MSPT
Recent
Kyle is an outstanding physical therapist. His expertise and skills are extremely effective. He is very patient oriented, kind and compassionate. His skills include making the therapy minimally uncomfortable, unlike the old expression no pain no gain. Working with Kyle is fun and he is a pleasure to have as a PT. I have recommended him to friends, who concur that he is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kyle Hamilton, MSPT?
Kyle Hamiliton is fantastic. He was fantastic dealing with my 90 year old mother who has dementia. He was able to get her to do PT all the while engaging her so that she really enjoyed the process (something she really doesn't like). The PT was very productive and made a tremendous help in her mobility and physical pain. Kyle Hamiliton was awesome help with understanding health insurance limitations and how to deal with it. Kyle is by far the best I've ever dealt with!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kyle Hamilton, MSPT?
Kyle Hamilton served my 91-year-old husband. Not only did he carefully monitor my husband's physical condition, he assessed our home and suggested ways to improve our quality of life, like adding a box spring to raise our bed, which enabled us to share our bed again and get rid of a hospital bed. He collaborated with the primary care physician to prescribe braces, improving mobility. Everything he did was tailor-made to my husband's unique circumstances. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kyle Hamilton, MSPT?
Kyle was very thorough, knowledgeable and had a wonderful disposition while working with my mother. She looked forward to his visits and the results were very positive. Her balance and strength improved significantly. I would highly recommend Kyle for anyone seeking physical therapy for themselves or a loved one.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kyle Hamilton, MSPT?
Absolutely recommend Kyle, who is far and away the best physical therapist we have tried to deal with my wife's dementia. Besides his technical expertise and knowledge, he is unfailingly empathetic, upbeat, personable, and most importantly, he combines optimism with hard-headed realism in a situation where it is too easy to either despair or cling to false hopes. Since Kyle provided his services to us in our home, I have no basis for the following questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kyle Hamilton, MSPT?
My mom has been a patient of Kyle's for 2 years. He goes above and beyond to provide rehabilitation services to his patients, and is also willing to share his expertise and knowledge with the patient's families when appropriate. He is a strong patient advocate and treats those in his care with respect, compassion, and a lively, engaged manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kyle Hamilton, MSPT?
Kyle Hamilton provided excellent care for both of our parents for more than a decade. Our experience with Kyle is from the moment he walks into the room he is incredibly engaged with his patient, deeply caring for their well being. My father appreciated Kyle as a trusted therapist and as a friend. He greatly looked forward to Kyle's visits. Kyle assisted my father in maintaining maximum mobility throughout his Parkinson Disease. Kyle is an outstanding PT professional and deeply caring person!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kyle Hamilton, MSPT?
Kyle is the most astute pt we have ever had the honor of working with. His knowledge, skills, and jovial way of engaging, assessing, and establishing rapport are off the charts. He is constantly assessing and explaining findings In ways that are highly user friendly. He helped mom go from severely impaired mobility with rapid disengagement in life to Mobil and more engaged. No other provider has ever offered her the options or educated her in the choices available. Kyle has been a life changer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kyle Hamilton, MSPT?

How was your experience with Kyle Hamilton?

Compare Providers